Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Mad Castle : Round 4  (Read 14142 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mad Castle : Round 4
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2019, 10:10:58 am »

In the remaining space between the bunker and the kitchen, build a walk-in freezer, powered by a chained Ice Angel.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2019, 12:52:21 pm »

Rrrrrrrrrgh FINE!

120, 25. A laboratory, with a large lightning rod on top, connected into a thick metal table with a(currently dead) patchwork monster strapped to it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 12:56:19 pm by Failbird105 »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2019, 11:10:15 am »

At (63,33) build a giant hollow arm made of black that connects to the side of the tavern. Inside the hollow arm is a gangly of Handymen, who goes out and raids the place for food and trinkets, which they store at the back of the giant arm.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2019, 11:39:47 am »

Only six people this time eh? Edit: yotta coming in at the last second again~

Fire the Dakka! All the Dakka! Even More Dakka! Fire the Memes, and even more DAKKA!

Also create supports for the tower which produce MOAR DAKKA!

[1]

Warning signs saying "BEWARE OF DAKKA" are erected near the tower.

Around 29,22 build a torture chamber filled with crystal bladed implements. The crystal walls are imbued with unholy life-force, making it nearly impossible for anyone within the room to die permanently so long as they reside within.

[1]
A single pillow crocheted with an inspirational message is placed on 29,22. Well, placed IN 29,22 since its underground.

Attempt to replace the wooden bridge with a more resistant one made of stone. Then try to build a giant golem to protect it from intruders.
[4]
Due to the significant amount of work it takes to make a stone bridge and also reinforce it so it doesn't collapse, the workers don't have time to procure a golem.

((God dammit, nothing’s working!))
Underneath the building next to the tree, build a pit filled with mutigen. And mushrooms that produce an intoxicating nectar. Have a secret tunnel that leads out to the overworld.
[5]

Done

In the remaining space between the bunker and the kitchen, build a walk-in freezer, powered by a chained Ice Angel.
[6]
A giant frozen cave is created just under the western section of the graveyard and a rabid but partially restrained Ice Angel is entombed down inside it.

Rrrrrrrrrgh FINE!

120, 25. A laboratory, with a large lightning rod on top, connected into a thick metal table with a(currently dead) patchwork monster strapped to it.
[6]
The patchwork monster and lightning rod project instead turns into some kind of automatic flesh horror generating device that, every time it is struck by lightning, creates some new horrible monstrosity.

At (63,33) build a giant hollow arm made of black that connects to the side of the tavern. Inside the hollow arm is a gangly of Handymen, who goes out and raids the place for food and trinkets, which they store at the back of the giant arm.
[3]

The arm turns out more as a simple black tunnel but....well it works you suppose.

Because we don't have enough players to require an elimination, we'll just keep going as is. If anyone wants to join, they can.

https://i.imgur.com/Wx2LomS.png

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2019, 11:56:34 am »

Build bombs and fire them with catapults!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2019, 03:29:50 pm »

I'd like to rejoin.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2019, 03:40:20 pm »

Unleash a flock of giant flying carnivorous electric eels around 116, 39.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2019, 04:51:47 pm »

Try again, make the workers build a giant golem boss at 75,52 to guard the bridge, big enough to at least reach 75,53. An undefended bridge isn't exactly deadly.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2019, 06:21:44 pm »

build a warren occupied by a racist honey badger militia overtop of the thriller room.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2019, 02:58:20 pm »

I'd like to rejoin.
Ok, do what you like,  however...

THIS NEXT TURN IS THE LAST.
This thing was always an experiment in crowdsourcing and building. Now I think I have what I need so this last turn will be the last.  Make it good! I'll post in 2 days or when everyone has posted. Whichever comes first.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2019, 10:23:59 am »

Build a massive room filled with rotting corpses and hidden in these corpses is a monster made from random bits of the dead and every time some one goes into this room they will be ambushed by this monster that will try to add them to its self, this room shall be put on top of the wood house next to the racist monkey tree.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2019, 11:07:20 am »

Next turn is the last turn?  Well then, I'll hop in.  Build a throne at (39,55), high in the sky, atop a giant floating hornet's nest (infested with giant hornets), all of which has been frozen in time.  If damaged or generally interacted with, the hornets' nest will suddenly return to time, probably falling and smashing itself upon the ground, and then everything will be attacked by giant flying hornets from hell.

If this breaks rules of the game, just make a throne somewhere which is on top of a giant mobile wolf spider that hungers for human flesh.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2019, 07:29:41 pm »

Build a dumbwaiter up the right side of the dining hall down to my kitchen.  Be yet another source of projectiles for the Touhou-style room now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2019, 03:00:12 pm »

Build bombs and fire them with catapults!
[5]

A giant bomb firing catapult is assembled atop the bridge! It seems the best place for it.

Unleash a flock of giant flying carnivorous electric eels around 116, 39.
[5]
A cloud full of giant flying carnivorous electric eels is placed right around the lightning rod of the fleshhorror maker.

For obvious reasons.

Try again, make the workers build a giant golem boss at 75,52 to guard the bridge, big enough to at least reach 75,53. An undefended bridge isn't exactly deadly.
[3]
The workers can't quite get the golem part working, so they just build a giant statue and occasionally have it fall over and squish large sections of the bridge before being picked back up by internal mechanisms. Because of the statue's general "Waving" pose it does do the people's elbow when it falls though, so that's pretty cool.

build a warren occupied by a racist honey badger militia overtop of the thriller room.
[4]

Warren of flesh eating badgers and litigious weasels is established beneath the crystal throne and above the thriller room. The growls and threats of lawsuits can be heard from the surface.

Build a massive room filled with rotting corpses and hidden in these corpses is a monster made from random bits of the dead and every time some one goes into this room they will be ambushed by this monster that will try to add them to its self, this room shall be put on top of the wood house next to the racist monkey tree.
[2]
A skeleton prone to inappropriate touching is placed next to the racist monkey tree.

Next turn is the last turn?  Well then, I'll hop in.  Build a throne at (39,55), high in the sky, atop a giant floating hornet's nest (infested with giant hornets), all of which has been frozen in time.  If damaged or generally interacted with, the hornets' nest will suddenly return to time, probably falling and smashing itself upon the ground, and then everything will be attacked by giant flying hornets from hell.

If this breaks rules of the game, just make a throne somewhere which is on top of a giant mobile wolf spider that hungers for human flesh.
[6]

The throne of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs is established in the sky atop a time frozen hornet's nest. This nest will remain frozen until someone touches it, at which point it and its hornety contents will escape.

Build a dumbwaiter up the right side of the dining hall down to my kitchen.  Be yet another source of projectiles for the Touhou-style room now.
[1]
a single dumb waiter is placed in the dining hall where he drools on things and is generally a nuisance.

https://i.imgur.com/tzsfhNl.png
Here we go, the final map.  I think I like Sy's the best this turn.  I will keep this map or at least the ideas within it for later terrible ideas.  Thanks for playing everyone! It wasn't at all what I expected it to be but it was pretty neat.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]