Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stuck in Hole  (Read 896 times)

buddycounts

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Stuck in Hole
« on: April 14, 2019, 04:42:36 am »

I found an entrance to a lair and entered it only to find some loot and no creature to kill. Whenever I finished looting, I tried to get out the way I entered to find that I couldn't get out for some reason using the "<" and ">" keys. The entrance has a silt loam upward slope, I found using "l", and with a hatch on top. I tried to climb but there was nothing to hold on to. Is there any way to get out. Also the lair has one entrance.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:48:22 am by buddycounts »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Hole
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 06:14:35 am »

Try Shift+Move or Alt+Move while standing on the ramp.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

buddycounts

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 04:36:51 pm »

Try Shift+Move or Alt+Move while standing on the ramp.
Awesome it worked, thankyou.
Can a wizard actually turn you into a wagon?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 10:11:29 am »

Can a wizard actually turn you into a wagon?
Somebody modded wagonmancy and it caused the target to scuttle on the next turn.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Hans Lemurson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:51:09 pm »

What about an enormous Wagon twisted into humanoid form?  (Now you know why you fear the night.)
Foolprooof way to penetrate aquifers of unlimited depth.  (Make sure to import at least 10 stones for mechanisms)
Toughen Dwarves by dropping stuff on them.  (Nothing too heavy though, and make sure to wear armor.)
"Urist had a little lamb
whose feet tracked blighted soot.
And into every face he saw
his sooty foot he put."