Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18361 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 12
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2019, 06:53:17 am »

Get some of my squad to help keep me from dying while I wait for the ambulance.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 11
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2019, 07:02:11 am »

Celebrate our milestone with a pot roast for the whole crew, then get to work on floors 6-10.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2019, 10:40:54 am »

Eh, I've run out of ideas and my character is rapidly getting nowhere. Could you remove me from the game, please?

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2019, 01:44:22 pm »

Nooknuk surfs the radio channels.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 13
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2019, 03:02:02 pm »

Find a fly, knock it out, take it to the lab and try to splice plant DNA into its cells. Have the scientist grunt help with not killing it.
[4]You got the fly, the scientist grunt is no help, and splice the DNA out of it. Now to splice the plant DNA, now where was that plant DNA, oh right there it is. Tada fly+plant DNA. Oh crude what pant was this (roll) Clematis virginiana otherwise known as Devil's darning needle. Update inv: Fly+Clematis virginiana DNA

Set up political debates, which would be broadcasted U.S wide, of course with hidden subliminal indoctrination messages, hope U.S does not start war for REAL

This war thing is just a bluff, only absolute madman would start war over nothing
[2]You lose the debate in an humiliating way. Your KGB comrades inform you that another blunder like that and its to the Gulags with you. On a good note the USA does not declare war on the USSR.

Get some of my squad to help keep me from dying while I wait for the ambulance.
[4]You are still stable. The squad has the last of the bad guys, no other casualties. Wait for ambulance or have one of the squad cars take you to the hospital? Ambulance arrives next turn.

Celebrate our milestone with a pot roast for the whole crew, then get to work on floors 6-10.

[4]The crew enjoy the roast and start working on the next 4 floors Update task: 5/80

Eh, I've run out of ideas and my character is rapidly getting nowhere. Could you remove me from the game, please?
[2]You are never heard from again. Feel free to play again as a new character if you wish.

Nooknuk surfs the radio channels.
[4]All you find is the government propaganda. There might be something more but you are being watched.

Someone is gone, I wonder what happened.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2019, 03:21:16 pm »

Ask scientist grunt about ideas on an experiment to perform.

Find fly nest, attempt to add spliced DNA to all cells of a larva before it hatches(less cells to add to) and track its development

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:27:06 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2019, 05:49:32 pm »

Try to subtly obtain any useful information for my superiors using my position, employ grunts on it

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2019, 12:14:22 am »

Onward and upward. See about contacting a news outlet or National Geographic to take some pictures of the men at work and the construction process.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2019, 07:26:39 am »

Keep waiting for the ambulance, while trying not to die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2019, 11:18:33 pm »

Nooknuk sings the national anthem and eats lunch.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2019, 11:30:15 pm »

Ask scientist grunt about ideas on an experiment to perform.

Find fly nest, attempt to add spliced DNA to all cells of a larva before it hatches(less cells to add to) and track its development

The grunt has no ideas right now.
[5]You successfully splice the DNA of all the larva. Update Inventory: 71 fly larva(has Fly+Clematis virginiana DNA)(25% to adult, green pigment seen on their skin)

Try to subtly obtain any useful information for my superiors using my position, employ grunts on it
[3]The only info you get is what they have, so you figure best not to give it.

Onward and upward. See about contacting a news outlet or National Geographic to take some pictures of the men at work and the construction process.

[3]A local magazine agrees to take pictures of the men at work. Turns out it is a unheard of magazine that is trying to take off. Update Task: 38/80 complete

Keep waiting for the ambulance, while trying not to die.
[4]You succeed in not dying and the ambulance has arrived. You health will go back up to fine by 1 tick each turn as long as you are at the hospital. Update Health: slightly injured 3/3

Nooknuk sings the national anthem and eats lunch.
[3]Your singing is horrendous and your food taste awful. The doctors are do with you, go back to work or something. Update Health: fine

A simple turn.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2019, 12:21:18 am »

Place 10 larvae in a dark area in one side of a container and 10 larvae in a light area in the other side of the container. Observe to find out whether the larvae use photosynthesis by seeing if the ones in the dark head towards the light, measuring the growth of the larvae in the light area compared to the dark area.

Tell supervisor about the experiment I'm doing

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2019, 08:10:45 am »

Stay in the hospital for a bit.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2019, 07:47:08 am »

Onward and upward. Cat with our new magazine representative about the greater goings on in the world. General news and news specifically related to other skyscrapers being built.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2019, 08:22:29 am »

Increases taxes to provoke working class riots
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10