Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18767 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2019, 07:10:27 am »

Report to crane. Do a full inspection of my workplace and the crane.We've only just begun the skyscraper right? so, like, the foundation is being laid? Lower steel rebar into the pit for use in foundation reinforcement.

game's fine sofar. It's only been one turn yet, so it's still early to have formed much of an opinion.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 1
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2019, 09:56:12 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

continue with the job in the trench
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 1
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2019, 12:18:09 pm »

Get the owner to hold down the dog while I see where the larvae are.
[5]As the owner comes over to hold the dog you spot them. Turns out they are really obvious.

Nooknuk helps the scientists write their safety report and gets a massage to help with the whiplash.
[3]Ya, you can't write and you can't afford a massage.

go with this security person
[6]You 'alleviate' the guard's fears soo well that you get a job in the mayor's staff, as a security guard.

Call for backup, then use something to cover the injury until help arrives, and shoot the criminals if I see them.
[4]That all happens, you slowed the bleeding. Update heath: slowly bleeding(50% chance to go get critically injured if not healed)

Be sister of drowned. Find conspiracy that killed her.
[1]You die mysteriously while trying to find out why your sister died. TricMagic you have the worst luck, you can give it another go.

Report to crane. Do a full inspection of my workplace and the crane.We've only just begun the skyscraper right? so, like, the foundation is being laid? Lower steel rebar into the pit for use in foundation reinforcement.

game's fine sofar. It's only been one turn yet, so it's still early to have formed much of an opinion.

[4]Everything checks out and you begin lowering the steel rebar into the pit for the foundation. Foundation progress: 1/5

continue with the job in the trench
[6]Once again you completed your job before anyone else and got a bonus $8. There is a bit more to do, your told that if you pull off getting this done just as fast you will get to be the team leader.

Once again someone dies and someone else got out of critical range(I will probably change health to be a bit more intuitive). TricMagic seems to have the worst luck.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 2
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 01:18:33 pm »

Their Brother get's involved, and after finding out about this conspiracy, gets poisoned and left for dead, but only ends up as a little kid.

Will it end up as 3 for 3 though...

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2019, 01:41:52 pm »

try to finish the job

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2019, 01:50:16 pm »

work in concert with my collegues  to protect mayor from any asassination attempts   

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2019, 07:26:56 pm »

Give the dog local anaesthesia, then tell the owner to hold it down just to be sure, and flush out the larvae with generous amounts of iodine.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 08:24:49 pm »

Do cranework until lunch and then gather with other construction grunts that are working on this project for lunch and bullshitting..

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2019, 07:02:44 am »

Keep waiting for the backup to arrive and save me, and keep trying to prevent my death.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 07:55:45 pm »

Nooknuk finishes work for the day and heads home to sleep.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 3
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2019, 11:27:03 am »

Their Brother get's involved, and after finding out about this conspiracy, gets poisoned and left for dead, but only ends up as a little kid.

Will it end up as 3 for 3 though...
[1]Turns out that when he was left for dead, he was in fact dead. (3 for 3 dead, your luck is worst than everyone else's)

try to finish the job
[5]You finish the job and get to lead a team of (1) other guy. Add team: 1 rr worker grunt

work in concert with my collegues  to protect mayor from any asassination attempts   
[6]You prove your worth and stop a manic from getting near the mayor. Your superiors(in the mayor's office) are impressed and are giving you a partner. Add team: 1 security grunt

Give the dog local anaesthesia, then tell the owner to hold it down just to be sure, and flush out the larvae with generous amounts of iodine.

[3]As you were about to apply the anesthesia a college stopped you, informing you that what you had was not anesthesia. It was the stronger stuff.

Do cranework until lunch and then gather with other construction grunts that are working on this project for lunch and bullshitting..

[6]You finish the foundation before lunch and go talk to the other worker grunts. You get a lot of praise for finishing the foundation ahead of schedule. You are give the lead on the first 5 floors. Add team: (34) worker grunts, add task: skyscraper floors 1-5: 0/25

Keep waiting for the backup to arrive and save me, and keep trying to prevent my death.
[1] you are shot 3 more times and you can't stop the bleeding. Add critically injured(3/3)(MUST heal or be dead next turn)

Nooknuk finishes work for the day and heads home to sleep.
[4] you finish work and go home, hopefully to sleep.

TricMagic's character dies again and someone is on death door.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2019, 11:31:51 am »

Wow, he rolled 3 times 1, wow.

What grunts in team can do?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2019, 12:43:02 pm »

Wow, he rolled 3 times 1, wow.

What grunts in team can do?
They add 0-1 to tasks/turn, are used at meat shields for pcs, and can be given orders by the pc and have a 50/50 chance to succeed.(I'll add this in the OP)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2019, 12:49:24 pm »

get to know fellow grunt while waiting for the materials to start putting the new rails.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2019, 01:15:38 pm »

The three reunite in heaven and become Grunt Angels together. 3 1s in a row.. Great.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10