Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18436 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 3
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2019, 02:32:28 pm »

Hang around with security grunt, try to check if he knows any sensitive information

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2019, 03:43:58 pm »

Save face before the owner: "Fine. If we're doing this the way a committee of professional politicians decided animals should be healed, the dog is going to feel some pain. But, of course, it'll be done by the book. I'll need both of you to hold it down during the operation."
Get the colleague to help the owner hold the dog in place while I pick a local anesthetic; take sixty percent of the maximum dosage for a dog this size, divide it by the amount of injections, then apply it to the spots where I'll be flushing the larvae out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2019, 11:36:49 pm »

Crawl away from the crime scene and heal my self and not die.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 07:13:02 pm »

Back to work. Crash test moar cars for the good of all!
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2019, 09:49:02 am »

Get them guys busy laying out the framework and welding the superstructure. Train others to the crane work so I can focus on supervising.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 4
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2019, 04:12:02 pm »

get to know fellow grunt while waiting for the materials to start putting the new rails.
[6]You know everything aout this guy, turns out no one has ever even tried to get to know him. As such he is completely loyal to you. Update team: 1 rr worker grunt(loyal)

The three reunite in heaven and become Grunt Angels together. 3 1s in a row.. Great.
[3]Turns out they meet up but are not allowed to become grunt angels. (At least it's not a 1)

Hang around with security grunt, try to check if he knows any sensitive information
[2]He gets suspicious that you are trying to fish for sensitive info.

Save face before the owner: "Fine. If we're doing this the way a committee of professional politicians decided animals should be healed, the dog is going to feel some pain. But, of course, it'll be done by the book. I'll need both of you to hold it down during the operation."
Get the colleague to help the owner hold the dog in place while I pick a local anesthetic; take sixty percent of the maximum dosage for a dog this size, divide it by the amount of injections, then apply it to the spots where I'll be flushing the larvae out.
[1]While all this was going one no one noticed, not even you, that you still had the euthanasia and you injected the dog with it. Good job you are being sued for $10,000, and you lost your job. Oh and did I mention that you lost your veterinary license.

Crawl away from the crime scene and heal my self and not die.
[3]You die just as help gets there. (well you finally bleed out)

Back to work. Crash test moar cars for the good of all!
[6]You seem to be invincible! Every crash you are able to walk away from. You are ask(read told) to follow a couple of guards to a lab to do some lab test on you. Update Health: Crash proof?

Get them guys busy laying out the framework and welding the superstructure. Train others to the crane work so I can focus on supervising.

[2]Turns out you are a bad teacher and everyone knows it. Add Traits: Bad Teacher(-1 to teaching rolls), 7 progress is made.

Another death, so if you have died you can just change your name if you want, or leave it the same(with a common enough name 2 people could have the same name) and change whatever else you want(or leave them as is(except health goes back to fine)).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2019, 04:16:32 pm »

With the three of us, we can do three actions.

Work together to overcome our bad luck and become Angels.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2019, 04:23:57 pm »

check the new to ensure they don't have some kind of demonic sign that will empower a demon via stealing the life-force of whoever uses the train, these evil cults are being more clever these days
Well there are angels, so why not magic?

Examine the wood of the rails removed to see if it can be reused or must be changed for new ones
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 04:37:51 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2019, 04:28:24 pm »

check the new to ensure they don't have some kind of demonic sign that will empower a demon via stealing the life-force of whoever uses the train, these evil cults are being more clever these days

I can tell you right now that magic will be minimal with it mostly involving the afterlife.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2019, 04:35:11 pm »

I can tell you right now that magic will be minimal with it mostly involving the afterlife.

Ok will change the action then
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2019, 12:11:51 am »

We don't need a license to practice... medicine.
Apply all of my energy and contacts to tracking down an illegal organ transplant shop. Don't contact them quite yet, just find them.

Spoiler: Ann Hunter (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2019, 07:37:58 am »

Alright, Identify any potentially good teachers among the group and delegate teaching duties to them. Focus on supervising instead. (bad teacher trait added)
(still enjoying the game pretty well. Good work so far, at least with my guy)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:22 am »

Lets see how long this one lasts before he gets shot.

Do some cop stuff like beat up some hippies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2019, 07:45:31 am »

Try to subvert grunt into cause of the working class

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 5
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2019, 12:32:54 am »

With the three of us, we can do three actions.

Work together to overcome our bad luck and become Angels.
[2]You are told that no matter how hard you try you will never be angels.

Examine the wood of the rails removed to see if it can be reused or must be changed for new ones
[4]Your check of the wood discovers that it has to be changed.

We don't need a license to practice... medicine.
Apply all of my energy and contacts to tracking down an illegal organ transplant shop. Don't contact them quite yet, just find them.

Spoiler: Ann Hunter (click to show/hide)
[3]You thought that at least one of your contacts would know of an illegal organ transplant shop. Turns out that you can't find one.

Alright, Identify any potentially good teachers among the group and delegate teaching duties to them. Focus on supervising instead. (bad teacher trait added)
(still enjoying the game pretty well. Good work so far, at least with my guy)

[3]you were sure that at least one of 34 grunts would be a good teacher. Nope none here, at least that you can tell. [4]You do get supervising good though. Your group finishes the frame of the first 5 floors, next is the structure structure, which some is started. Update task: skyscraper floors 1-5: 5/50

Lets see how long this one lasts before he gets shot.

Do some cop stuff like beat up some hippies.
[2]You try to beat up hippies, turns out that they got you instead, and than ran. Update health slightly injured(3/3)(will go critical next tun if not tended)

Try to subvert grunt into cause of the working class
[6]Congrats, he is loyal to you and the cause first and for most. Your superiors in the KGB are happy and will allow 1 request. Update team: 1 security grunt(loyal), update inv: 1 favor from KGB(usable at anytime(can stack))

No deaths, shocking.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10