Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18415 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 10:03:09 am »

apply for intern job in mayors office

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 01:07:52 pm »

Apply hard hat. Carry toolbox and Lunch Box to my work zone. Whistle a jaunty tune. report to construction supervisor.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 01:09:07 pm »

Ask the owner for the dog's name. Let the dog smell me while calling its name in a soothing voice, so it can get used to my scent.
Once it's calmed down a bit, examine the dog's skin to see where the larvae are.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 02:18:39 am by HmH »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 03:28:45 pm »

Start removing the trails that need replacing
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 05:15:12 pm »

Shiro Kaiyō Kyo you are out on a research vessel off the coast of Iwo Jima.

Send Probes down to check water content.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 02:17:17 am »

Respond to the call and go to the location of the robbery, then when I arrive get out and survey the scene and try to get an idea of where the criminals are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 07:28:34 am »

Only FakerFangirl's left. In case she checked the thread's newest post and then forgot about it.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 10:32:18 am »

Only FakerFangirl's left. In case she checked the thread's newest post and then forgot about it.
Will give here a few more hours. Regardless will update later this evening.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 06:24:37 pm »

Nooknuk there is a new car that has come in for you to test. The government wants to know how it holds up going 50kmph into a brick wall. Remember your life is in the hands of the country.
I use my last $3 to buy safety glasses! Then I put them on, don my trusty helmet, strap on the seatbelt, raise my fist victoriously, start the engine, and sign the contracts full of tiny print! I check my seatbelt one last time.

"All Power to the Soviets!!" I shout before putting the pedal to the metal.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn1
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 10:16:56 pm »

apply for intern job in mayors office
[2]When you applied it seems you put too much emphasis on not being a Russian national that it caused a ruckus. You were asked to go with one of the security people.

Apply hard hat. Carry toolbox and Lunch Box to my work zone. Whistle a jaunty tune. report to construction supervisor.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)
[4]Everything goes just as it was supposed to. The construction supervisor assigns you to crane duty.

Ask the owner for the dog's name. Let the dog smell me while calling its name in a soothing voice, so it can get used to my scent.
Once it's calmed down a bit, examine the dog's skin to see where the larvae are.

[2]One paper this was supposed to work, all your instructors told it would. Turns out it doesn't and the dog just gets even more agitated. So much so that you can't pinpoint the exact location of the larva.

Start removing the trails that need replacing
[6]You get more done than the supervisor thought you would be able too and give you a bonus $2. There is still more to be done on this stretch.

Shiro Kaiyō Kyo you are out on a research vessel off the coast of Iwo Jima.

Send Probes down to check water content.
[1]Unfortunately you mistaken the probe launch for the hatches. The ship is 36% full of water before anyone notices. Unfortunately you were in the underwater area and was trapped. You dead. TricMagic you may make a new character.

Respond to the call and go to the location of the robbery, then when I arrive get out and survey the scene and try to get an idea of where the criminals are.
[2]When you get there one of the robbers opens fire on you and injures you critically. Add Health: Critically injured(50% chance to die if not healed)

Nooknuk there is a new car that has come in for you to test. The government wants to know how it holds up going 50kmph into a brick wall. Remember your life is in the hands of the country.
I use my last $3 to buy safety glasses! Then I put them on, don my trusty helmet, strap on the seatbelt, raise my fist victoriously, start the engine, and sign the contracts full of tiny print! I check my seatbelt one last time.

"All Power to the Soviets!!" I shout before putting the pedal to the metal.
[4]Well you succeeded in not dying, go you. You get $2

So the first death and 1 other of you could die at any moment. Give feedback on how you like the game so far and please remember to at least post your character name with your action.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:20:30 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 1
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 10:49:20 pm »

Get the owner to hold down the dog while I see where the larvae are.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 11:03:48 pm »

Nooknuk helps the scientists write their safety report and gets a massage to help with the whiplash.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2019, 01:07:07 am »

go with this security person

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2019, 05:46:55 am »

Call for backup, then use something to cover the injury until help arrives, and shoot the criminals if I see them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2019, 06:33:29 am »

Be sister of drowned. Find conspiracy that killed her.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10