Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18422 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 6
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:17 am »

Protect major  with grunts, also get to know grunts better while doing it

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 7
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2019, 11:47:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Continue the job putting the rails in place.
[5]You continue right on down the track. task: 8/25

Go about the afterlife afterlifely. x3.
[3]Nothing to see or do here.

Nooknuk partakes in the lab experiments/testing.
[4]The lab experiments show that you get a +1 when crashing. Now they are trying to figure out how to get that for everyone else. Update Health: Crash boost(+1 when crashing)

Put on some makeup and try again. I wonder what will happen if I roll a 1.

Spoiler: Ann Hunter (click to show/hide)
[2]As before no one wants to talk to you, Tho they do talk about you.

Have my partner cover me while I try to heal myself and call for a medic.
[6]You get all patched up and your partner has subdued 3/6 armed robbers.

How embarrassing. Well, make sure my work crew is eating lunch properly and getting paid. Look around for any potential issues I'd need to resolve. Any conflicts? Illnesses? Workplace injuries? workers failing to properly catcall the ladies as they walk by? Any management dicks we can 'accidentally' encase in concrete?

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)
[3]Try as you might you can't find any issues. [5]There is in fact 1 person in management that could be gotten rid of, to most everyone's enjoyment. No progress to task due to lunch.

Protect major  with grunts, also get to know grunts better while doing it
[4]Mayor is protected and you get to know the other grunts a bit(little progress to loyalty).

Sorry about the wait, I have been transitioning to a new computer and have been really busy.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:07:21 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2019, 04:04:28 am »

Go and arrest the last of the robbers with the help of my partner.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2019, 04:59:06 pm »

This must be the wrong kind of bar. Maybe it's one of those bars, the sort where people are not exactly interested in talking to attractive, young, and well-dressed members of an opposite gender.
Yeah, now that I think about it, that's totally the reason nobody around here wants to buy me a drink.

Let's go find a different expensive bar. One of the ordinary ones, this time.
Verify its ordinariness with the good old wanna-buy-me-a-drink test.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 5
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2019, 05:57:54 pm »

nail the rails in place.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2019, 12:57:46 am »

Do my job

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2019, 09:48:19 am »

put that unpleasant manager on our hit list - but make sure not to have an actual, physical hit list. If the opportunity arises, and no one is around to see it, into the concrete he goes. Preferably in a place where his body isn't going to be a serious structural weakness. Meanwhile, back to work. Be sure to build some social bonds with the workers while we build our skyscraper.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 8
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2019, 03:17:51 am »

Go and arrest the last of the robbers with the help of my partner.
[5]You and your partner, tho mostly you, arrest the remaining robbers. The chief is impressed with your dedication and gives you a choice: rank up or change of position.

This must be the wrong kind of bar. Maybe it's one of those bars, the sort where people are not exactly interested in talking to attractive, young, and well-dressed members of an opposite gender.
Yeah, now that I think about it, that's totally the reason nobody around here wants to buy me a drink.

Let's go find a different expensive bar. One of the ordinary ones, this time.
Verify its ordinariness with the good old wanna-buy-me-a-drink test.

[6]Ya, turns out you were in the wrong bar, who knew? Everyone wants to dance and talk with you, and other things if you know what I mean. Choose any two(2) free, instance success things you want to do at the bar.

nail the rails in place.
[4]You get a few rails nailed in place before deciding to take a break. Update Task: 9/25

Do my job
[6]Taking butt and kicking names, or is it the other way around. Choose 1: Gain 2 KGB favors or 2 security grunts

put that unpleasant manager on our hit list - but make sure not to have an actual, physical hit list. If the opportunity arises, and no one is around to see it, into the concrete he goes. Preferably in a place where his body isn't going to be a serious structural weakness. Meanwhile, back to work. Be sure to build some social bonds with the workers while we build our skyscraper.

[1]So it turns out that when you kill a manager that management does not look kindly on it. Choose 1: take the fall or loss 30 of your worker grunts No work done

The first 1 on Ozarck and a slight change in out comes: letting players decide their fate(off the die roll of course).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2019, 03:32:27 am »

I'd like to rank up.
Go get some coffee, before returning to duty.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2019, 07:02:26 am »

Take the fall. It was Watchyu's decision, after all. Bullshit to management about how that guy was attempting to sabotage the project, and was probably a corporate spy.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2019, 07:59:16 am »

keep nailing the rails
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2019, 10:37:18 am »

take 2 kgb favours, spend them both on blackmailing major to make me his second in command

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:22 pm »

Name: Nala Normberg
Profession: Biologist, studying DNA
Sex: F
Money: $0
Inv: Compound Microscope, Slides, Petri dishes
Health: fine
Team: 0
Goal(s): Learn what genes cause disease, and remove those genes from all microorganisms.

Look for money that fell on the floor in the lab

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2019, 11:45:06 pm »

I'll only spend one free action for now, in case there's a catch here. I guess that since most people would remember me, I could spend the second action if I visit the bar later, yes?
Since there can be only one, choose to hook up with the suitor I like the best, which in all likelihood means someone who's both rich and charismatic.
It's probably what my character would automatically do after such sudden success got to her head and made her let her guard down, and there's no way picking a succesful, superficially glib person could possibly backfire. Nnnnope, not at all.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 9
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2019, 12:37:53 pm »

I'd like to rank up.
Go get some coffee, before returning to duty.

[6]You rank up and are now a police sergeant, Add Rank: Police Sergeant, as such you now have 1 squad(7 police grunts) under you. The coffee is good today and you feel ready to take on the world(+1 to next action).

Take the fall. It was Watchyu's decision, after all. Bullshit to management about how that guy was attempting to sabotage the project, and was probably a corporate spy.

[4]You barely manage to get management to believe you. They lay you off for the next 2 turns without pay, but do not press charges.

keep nailing the rails
[3]You and your buddy decide to stay on break.

take 2 kgb favours, spend them both on blackmailing major to make me his second in command
[6You are now the mayor's second in command, Add Rank: Deputy Mayor, you have under your command(read update team): 22 security grunts(1 loyal) and 108 administrator grunts.

Name: Nala Normberg
Profession: Biologist, studying DNA
Sex: F
Money: $0
Inv: Compound Microscope, Slides, Petri dishes
Health: fine
Team: 0
Goal(s): Learn what genes cause disease, and remove those genes from all microorganisms.

Look for money that fell on the floor in the lab
Another one welcome
[2]What money, hey your supposed to be working on [REDACTED]!

I'll only spend one free action for now, in case there's a catch here. I guess that since most people would remember me, I could spend the second action if I visit the bar later, yes?
Since there can be only one, choose to hook up with the suitor I like the best, which in all likelihood means someone who's both rich and charismatic.
It's probably what my character would automatically do after such sudden success got to her head and made her let her guard down, and there's no way picking a succesful, superficially glib person could possibly backfire. Nnnnope, not at all.

You find someone who looks both rich and charismatic. They buy you a drink and ask if you want to go somewhere private.

A new person joins to throw into the meat-grinder try to be the best at what they do. In other news, seriously guys stop rolling so well.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10