Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 14  (Read 18365 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 10
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2019, 07:29:29 am »

Aattempt to figure out what the DNA and RNA do and watch the stem's cells to see if they grow if RNA is removed

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2019, 03:05:09 pm »

Go home and sleep it off.

Turn 2 of 2 suspended w/o pay.

Spoiler: Watchyu Havanam (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 11
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2019, 10:59:23 am »

Bandage my self with some help from the others in my squad and call a ambulance.
[4]You keep yourself from bleeding out, 1 of the police grunts helps. Someone calls for an ambulance, it will be there in 3 turns. Update Health: critically injured 1/3

Nooknuk undergoes a medical examination.
[4]You get seen by a guard with a first aid kit. Update Health: slightly injured 2/3

attempt to slide subtle subliminal communist indoctrination into education and media in NY
[5]It goes off without a hitch. New York communist support: 35%. The US government is starting to take notice in the going on in New York.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

continue placing rails
[1]Instead of placing rails you place your arms. Update Health: critically injured 3/3(dead next turn without healing)

Well, I believe I deserve an evening off to myself. Go to my new boyfriend's place, have some fun. No need to describe the fun, of course. Chances are, I won't remember it in the morning either way.
Also, get to know him. Not only in the Biblical sense, but also in the sense of who he is and the kind of acquaintances he has. I need more data to use that guy properly.

Spoiler: Ann Hunter (click to show/hide)
[2]He told you that he can't have you come to his house.

Aattempt to figure out what the DNA and RNA do and watch the stem's cells to see if they grow if RNA is removed
[3]you looked away for one minute and lost track of the cell you were watching.

Go home and sleep it off.

Turn 2 of 2 suspended w/o pay.

[6]Sleep is good and soo nice. You will wake up refreshed, ready for a new day. +1 to next roll

Someone needs to die start a war ki-; don't mind me.  ::)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2019, 11:26:57 am »

Warch a new cell

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 10
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2019, 12:41:30 pm »

hope my loyal grunt can sace my life.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2019, 06:23:17 am »

Keep healing my self while I wait for the ambulance, the rest of my squad can arrest the people that shot me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2019, 06:48:23 am »

Return to the construction site and be briefed on the progress, if any, made in my absence.

Someone needs to die start a war ki-; don't mind me.  ::)
Hey, I already killed someone. That opens some dark doors, does it not? I'm sure there are people keeping a careful eye on ol' watchyu right now.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2019, 05:07:31 pm »

Arrange educational exchange programs to  spread  indoctrinated professors and learning materals with subliminal communist ideology brainwashing across the states, try to slip this stuff into any big budget movie filmed here, which is going to get broadcasted among U.S   

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2019, 09:20:16 am »

Nooknuk learns more about crash tests.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2019, 11:54:22 pm »

Act... well, truth be told, be slightly offended at the fact that he didn't tell me I'm married. Warm up to him again when he tells me where we can have so fun.
Ann puts her fingers on the rich grunt's hand, stroking it with her thumb. "I guess I should have known." She smiles at him with just a slight hint of bitterness. "All the best ones are already taken."

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Grunt's World RTD Turn 12
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2019, 12:04:52 pm »

Warch a new cell
[6]You watch soo well that you discover the how to splice DNA and are given an assistant. Update Team: 1 Scientist grunt

hope my loyal grunt can sace my life.
[1]You put all your hope in your loyal grunt, but it turns out that he faints at the sight of blood and could not help. You kicked the bucket, you are a dead grunt, spawn as a new grunt.

Keep healing my self while I wait for the ambulance, the rest of my squad can arrest the people that shot me.
[4]You keep yourself stable, your squad is getting the last of the bad guys. The ambulance is 2 turns away.

Return to the construction site and be briefed on the progress, if any, made in my absence.

[6]You arrive in time to help finish the first 5 floors of the skyscraper and given the task to do the next 5 floors. Update Task: build floors 6-10 of skyscraper 0/80

Arrange educational exchange programs to  spread  indoctrinated professors and learning materals with subliminal communist ideology brainwashing across the states, try to slip this stuff into any big budget movie filmed here, which is going to get broadcasted among U.S   
[6]You succeed in brainwashing New York State and small amount of support in the eastern seaboard. The US government gives USSR an ultimatum: cease activities in the American continent or the US will declare war.

Nooknuk learns more about crash tests.
[3]Your knowledge does not go up, it does not drop either. Update inventory: Crash Test Knowledge(9)

Act... well, truth be told, be slightly offended at the fact that he didn't tell me I'm married. Warm up to him again when he tells me where we can have so fun.
Ann puts her fingers on the rich grunt's hand, stroking it with her thumb. "I guess I should have known." She smiles at him with just a slight hint of bitterness. "All the best ones are already taken."

[3]No change in relation or situation. I think he is unimpressed.

Sorry for the wait. Also 1 more dead grunt.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2019, 12:15:13 pm »

Find a fly, knock it out, take it to the lab and try to splice plant DNA into its cells. Have the scientist grunt help with not killing it.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2019, 02:47:10 pm »

Set up political debates, which would be broadcasted U.S wide, of course with hidden subliminal indoctrination messages, hope U.S does not start war for REAL

This war thing is just a bluff, only absolute madman would start war over nothing

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2019, 03:04:38 pm »

This war thing is just a bluff, only absolute madman would start war over nothing

(The US is a madman, there hasn't been a time when they weren't at war, though free speech should still be allowed, after all there have been no attacks

Just out of curiosity, is my lab also in New York?)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2019, 10:27:02 pm »

(The US is a madman, there hasn't been a time when they weren't at war, though free speech should still be allowed, after all there have been no attacks

Just out of curiosity, is my lab also in New York?)
OOC yes the war is a bluff, free speech is a thing in the USA, tho for those who remember their US history The Red Scare of the 50s was around this time frame.

Yes your lab is in New York, most everyone is in New York, except those who are no in the US or who mention otherwise.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10