Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: FEF: Gods' Torment On These Amusing Playthings OoC Thread(2/4)  (Read 1826 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fire Emblem on Forums
Gods' Torment On These Amusing Playthings

Date is unknown. These Gods, are quite bored. So, they've decided to make some playthings. And in some cases, outright steal them from their own reality.

Not like this could go wrong. After all, they're just Mortal.

The Gods like to play Games. Also, an experiment in a way. To Rules, both House, and not.

Player's Handbook v2.1
Discord Server for Bay12 FEF

You all start as First Class.

Now, Blossom, Maturity, & Weapon Saver can not be picked.

In addition, new skills to choose from. As well as cost boosts to some old ones.
Spoiler: New Skills (click to show/hide)

Finally, for a 30% Progression Cost, you can pick a Second Personal Skill other than your chosen one, so long as it's Free.

As to who can join.. I won't be picking those who are already in a Game. The Party Limit is also 4. Don't expect too much story, as you are their Playthings, so as DM, I'll be throwing you into Maps for them. This is mostly a game for fun.

Exp Growth is set to Very Fast, and you get a Level whenever you complete a Map. Try not to die though, lest others take your place as their Playthings. Good Luck, and have Fun.

Side Note, Deadline isn't, could be a day, more likely to be a Week. Or Friday, first come is a rule if I end up with enough.

Most Likely Monday though, This Monday for Sign-ups to close.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:26:08 am by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Gods' Torment On These Amusing Playthings OoC Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 01:20:50 pm »

Spoiler: Hildebrand (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 10:02:51 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:35:35 pm »

(-) is Yes. Bio isn't super important, but I wouldn't mind Mugs.

Sheet has been looked, seems fine at first glance..

There probably will be something story-wise(Gods), but it's mostly maps, levels, some RP, and Fun.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:39:45 pm by TricMagic »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:00 am »

Posting to make a Character when I have time, probably a magey type character since a wyvern is already present
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 07:24:25 am »

Posting to make a Character when I have time, probably a magey type character since a wyvern is already present

I just had another character idea, so I can change it if you want wyvern. I could go with Knight -> General.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 07:42:51 am »

played wyvern on my last one so I should probably do something diff anyway, ohhhh scavenger with ignis, it is scavenger that gets hidden and dark right?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 11:49:44 pm »

I added a mug to the sheet and I don't feel like creating a bio for it, so it's finished.

played wyvern on my last one so I should probably do something diff anyway, ohhhh scavenger with ignis, it is scavenger that gets hidden and dark right?
Yes, they do get both. Shadow Sword also get both and Sword, too.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 04:21:55 am »

Yeah but Shadow sword is not 1st class, also the hunter can work for the plan as well, i will hopefully actually have the time tomorrow, but gonna need to ask someone for a mug

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 11:19:11 am »

Yeah but Shadow sword is not 1st class, also the hunter can work for the plan as well, i will hopefully actually have the time tomorrow, but gonna need to ask someone for a mug
Alright, just saying. I think Hunter -> Battle Mage would be a good idea if you want to maximize Ignis damage, since Battle Mages can use all of their Strenght and Magic together instead of only half.

Also, while I'm not very good, I could help you with the mug if you want.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 06:24:52 pm »

Edit: Character Done, if you are willing to Mug me, then Nino with Silver Hair please

Edit: Thank you Random for the mug

Spoiler: Virsu the Huntress (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 03:30:38 am by wolfchild »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 08:01:15 am »

Edit: Character Done, if you are willing to Mug me, then Nino with Silver Hair please

Spoiler: Virsu the Huntress (click to show/hide)

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you had edited your post. I'll work on it today. Anything else other than hair color? Like, eye color or clothes?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 08:25:20 am »

Given it's Monday. Well, not like I had any specific time set. 2 more.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 04:42:31 pm »

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you had edited your post. I'll work on it today. Anything else other than hair color? Like, eye color or clothes?

Hmm, purple eyes? but otherwise nah. Don't have a lot of headcannon for this character yet

Also I was willing to wait a bit and I very dislike Double posting so no worries

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Gods' Torment On These Amusing Playthings OoC Thread(2/4)
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 05:59:11 pm »

Hmm, purple eyes? but otherwise nah. Don't have a lot of headcannon for this character yet

Also I was willing to wait a bit and I very dislike Double posting so no worries
It's alright. What do you think of this? If you like it, I can do some expressions.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Gods' Torment On These Amusing Playthings OoC Thread(2/4)
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 03:29:54 am »

Sweet, umm So if Expressions then Talking, angry, happy? but don't be too bothered
Pages: [1] 2