Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down  (Read 24916 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #825 on: May 22, 2019, 09:07:27 pm »

((Oh boy...I'm not sure I even like where this is headed))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 22, 2019, 09:11:19 pm »

((It's fine.))

Yes eat some Yaktaur.  After seeing Bruford just tossing stuff in the ravine, fly up, and try to catch anything important-looking that goes over the edge.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:41:40 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 22, 2019, 09:33:32 pm »

((So, someone threatens me, I make a joke and suddenly people wants to murder me for no reason again? I've had this happen before and if this is going to devolve into just senseless teamkilling, then I don't anything to do with this.))
Servants of Madness: A Lovecraftian RTD

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 22, 2019, 11:27:29 pm »

((Mostly I just want to try and make the roll to get you across, one way or another, unless there's a plan at work.

I'll go change my orders to something else soon.. was torn between setting Vladen on fire or doing that, but he has to eat something or get nailed.  I think he's stuffed because the yaktaur isn't an enemy, and needs to go find the thing his hunger-sense is directing him to.))

((..Lastly, your core might be a lot more portable than your iron body.  Turning you into, say, a snow or ice golem might be the best way to get you across.  I don't think it'll be necessary, we're nearly there.))

-Changed orders.-
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:45:23 pm by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 23, 2019, 08:12:00 am »

((That and I wasn’t even going to murder you anyway, in fact I don’t even think I can so you don’t have anything to worry about. You are making me a little paranoid of you though))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 23, 2019, 10:55:53 am »

((Sorry, I was a bit angry and sleep-deprived in that post. It's just that Kongor had already kind of indirectly caused the death of my two other characters and I don't want Bruford to also die. Terrain like this ravine is probably one of the few things that Bruford is weak to, and would probably result in multiple death rolls because of his negative mobility.))
Servants of Madness: A Lovecraftian RTD

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: May 23, 2019, 11:01:00 am »

"Positive statement: Gentlebeings, we seem to be carrying enough supplies to build a bridge and still have enough left over to make the structures at our final destination. This one also has a set of plans for said bridge in its databanks. It seems to designed specifically for icy terrain. Shall we perhaps attempt and build that?"

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 23, 2019, 10:19:11 pm »

"Eh...I suppose it's our best option so far...even better than using Bru--uh I mean the ropes."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 23, 2019, 11:50:00 pm »

"You guys go build the bridge...I'm going to go eat."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]