Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 126104 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 19
« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2019, 09:04:41 am »

"Nope, screw this place every bodies about to turn into zombies, I'm leaving."
Drink my drinks then run back to the Z-wing and fly to my home planet because screw space and everything in it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2019, 09:22:43 am »

T'zzzz reveals the retractable poisonous claws in the tentacles tips and charges at the moon beast (T'zzzz poison works like spider poison in that it liquifies the interior of the body of the so it can be easily consumed/sucked)

Scanning... threat detected
Identification of threat: Thainos
Calculating Possibility of defeating threat in combat: Too many variables to trust the math.
Searching alternative solutions... 89557 Alternative solutions found.

Self-Defense Cybernetics will use the internet to search for one of the infinity diaries if we assemble them before him we can use their power against him.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 19, 2019, 11:25:04 am »

Scream in the ancient language of goat screams that I'm a ghost goat (ghoast?) and their ally. Depending on if they recognize me or not, either guide them towards the portal or flee towards it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 19, 2019, 12:30:44 pm »

Silence: Takes his F.I.N.G.E.R Gun TM back out!
Silence: Shoots at the zombies!
Silence: Runs away while holding Douge!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2019, 09:17:06 am »

Pull a switch out of my ass, then press it and activate syringe turrets to sedate the Droog leader.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2019, 09:24:02 am »

Light all their asses on fire with hellfire and then ask them again if they think I'm not worthy.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 20
« Reply #291 on: May 21, 2019, 02:00:08 am »

Turn 20

Fricking, that's it. Just decapitate them all with the impractical helicopter sword.

1+1 for helicopter sword.

You take your sword from the Thainoscopter and charge into the undead hordes. You whirl and cut down every zombie in sight, but there's too many for you to make a real dent.

Fix the Cloning machine, and when completed, begin to clone a combination of money and loaves of bread. Teleport the loaves of bread to the various people on and around the Moloko, and teleport the money into the AI’s chambers.

6, 5

You clone a bunch of bread and money. The bread is cloned and teleported so quickly that the various crew members are unprepared for the bread materializing out of the air and being thrown at them. The bread mostly just bounces off the heads of various humans and aliens, occasionally damaging the fine Victorian furniture.

A giant pile of money is sent to the AI core. At the last moment, you add a bit of chameleon DNA to the money's genome. This allows the money to change its appearance to match the local currency wherever you happen to be.

Pick up scroll of Nyarlothotep in eldritch science lab  and chant every foul and twisted incantation I can muster aiming them at janitor and  genehorror making scrub, then try to find and use any incantation to make undead across the ship not hostile 

4 vs 1, 4 vs 4, 1

You grab a scroll of Nyarlothotep and curse T'zzz. The effects aren't immediately clear, but you soon see a few drone fighters closing in on his escape pod. You aren't able to make a similar curse stick against Dr. Bob. Maybe he's simply too far away. You'd find a curse with longer range, but then your last spell enrages the undead and causes them to become more dangerous.

A loaf of bread appears out of thin air and bounces off your head.

We have combat bots as well. Send them in to reinforce the securitybots, as well as sending some after any unauthorized evacuees.

5, 3+1 vs 2
(Reinforced Securitybots vs Abomination:3+1 vs 6)
(Reinforced Securitybots vs undead:3+2 vs 4+1)
(Reinforced Securitybots vs droogs:1+2 vs 6

You deploy your elite combat bots to support the overwhelmed security models. With their help, make some major progress in clearing out the undead despite their mysteriously sudden burst of ferocity. They also fan out in search of Dr. Bob and T'zzz outside the ship. Eventually, your fighter drones report that Dr. Bob has already fled the system in a stolen Z-wing, while T'zzz used an escape pod. Dr. Bob is out of reach from here, but your drones have captured T'zzz and are awaiting your orders on what to do.

Things don't go this well on all fronts, however. The Abomination just seems to appreciate the crunchier meals and the droogs' unpredictable street fighting allows them to get the upper hand.

A giant pile of shapeshifting money that can camouflage itself as any local currency appears in your AI core, courtesy of Shaun.

"Nope, screw this place every bodies about to turn into zombies, I'm leaving."
Drink my drinks then run back to the Z-wing and fly to my home planet because screw space and everything in it.

You decide to leave before the inevitable happens. You quickly gulp down your drink and run back to your ship. You hop in and hit the launch controls, only to see a red warning message. It appears that someone in this town siphoned your fuel while you were drinking.

T'zzzz reveals the retractable poisonous claws in the tentacles tips and charges at the moon beast (T'zzzz poison works like spider poison in that it liquifies the interior of the body of the so it can be easily consumed/sucked)

Scanning... threat detected
Identification of threat: Thainos
Calculating Possibility of defeating threat in combat: Too many variables to trust the math.
Searching alternative solutions... 89557 Alternative solutions found.

Self-Defense Cybernetics will use the internet to search for one of the infinity diaries if we assemble them before him we can use their power against him.

4 vs 2, 1

You deploy a set of retractable poison claws and leap at the moon beast. As a living mass of venomous tentacles, you make a fitting opponent for the monster. It stumbles and thrashes around the deck as you wrap around it, repeatedly stinging it with your tentacles. The Men of Leng clamber back onto the deck, but they hang back and avoid getting directly involved in the fight when they see the scale.

In the real world, your cybernetics attempt to search for Infinity Dairies, but are suddenly cursed with network connectivity issues. The search attempt also leads a squad of Delta's attack drones to your location. The drones surround your escape pod. Their weapons glow as they await Delta's orders.

Scream in the ancient language of goat screams that I'm a ghost goat (ghoast?) and their ally. Depending on if they recognize me or not, either guide them towards the portal or flee towards it.

1, 6-1

You attempt to tell your masters that you're a friend, but they don't believe you. The effort also slows down your attempts to escape. Surprisingly, running slower helps you avoid bumping into several roving packs of surviving demons. You make it to the portal and lead the ghosts of your masters back out. In their ghostly state, they aren't universal threats. However, they're still dangerous if properly utilized.

Silence: Takes his F.I.N.G.E.R Gun TM back out!
Silence: Shoots at the zombies!
Silence: Runs away while holding Douge!

4 vs 3, 3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pull a switch out of my ass, then press it and activate syringe turrets to sedate the Droog leader.

4, 5 vs 5

You slowly get back up as the droog leader fights with a milk bottle. He might have been able to kill you, but thankfully the milk distracted him from taking the opportunity. You draw your switch and trigger a pair of syringe turrets that you installed in the docking bay for just such an occasion. The droog leader is able to stumble out of the way of the shots, but the opening gets you back in the fight.

You hear a clank as a loaf of bread hits your armor, seemingly from nowhere. Your opponent also gets bread thrown at him, for some reason.

Light all their asses on fire with hellfire and then ask them again if they think I'm not worthy.

Diablo draws up a raging inferno of hellfire and unleashes it against his accusers. The smoke clears to reveal that an unimpressed crowd. As inhabitants of the deepest circle of Hell, they're more than used to that sort of punishment.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 02:08:48 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 21, 2019, 05:10:03 am »

Force them all to make anti bullying PSAs.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 21, 2019, 08:03:30 am »

Melt T’zzz. They’re a confirmed hazard to pretty much everything.
Send out some tactics software updates to the combat and security drones to help them better analyze and counter their opponents (and keep trying to apprehend said opponents).
And. Um. Figure out how the new money figures in to our budget? At the very least record that we have it in our systems.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 21, 2019, 08:16:24 am »

Go to a gas station and get some fuel for the Z-wing then fill it up as past as possible and fly back to my home planed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 21, 2019, 08:53:46 am »

keep stabbing the moon beast it will make a fine dinner.

Self defense cybernetics activate the hyperdrive to go to an random location while damaging nearby ships (Like at the start of Lilo and Stitch.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 21, 2019, 11:24:17 am »

uuuuuugh. just ignore them, they can't pierce my skin or or anything. Find the chupathingie and milk it already.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 21, 2019, 11:38:13 am »

At least they're out of hell. Try to find the ghost of another space cow, since that worked last time I needed milk.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 21, 2019, 03:38:32 pm »

Eat some celebratpry bread. Attempt to rebuild time machine once finished.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 21, 2019, 04:14:57 pm »

Well, janitor is pretty much done. Time for long range curses!

Read out incantation of crimson thirst at this genehorror making duder, he shall be cursed with horrific vulnerability to any light and insatiable thirst for blood, this will slowly drive him to madness, damnation and eventual death.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 50