Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127850 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 38
« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2019, 10:51:16 am »

now that the eldritch are asleep, cage One again, then when One is caged go after the next closest member of the Seven and cage them too. Repeat until all seven of the Seven are caged or until I fail at caging one of them
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:44:20 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2019, 01:22:11 pm »

Silence: Calls for help!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2019, 03:40:54 pm »

Behin talking about my permit, but deliberately begin talking about something merging off-topic. String together the weirdest, most boring, and most random of the assorted facts, half-remembered stories, interesting details on the nature of the time continuum, why the molecular structure of milk coincidently means it’s one of the most powerful liquids in the universe under the right conditions, the social-economic history of the Soviet Union, and if he asks about anything, string off more random facts and stories that are connected to what he’s talking about Kindof sortof if you turn them upside down and immerse them in Champaign then they kinda make sense yeah until he goes away. Ask him why he’s leaving so soon without actually referring to the situation at hand, and then turn on the vacuum and get the hell out of dodge once everything’s up. But maybe do try and convince the Tardis to bacome something reasonable, like a sedan chair, or literally anything that’s not a blue police box. If it becomes an old Irish phone box, declare a compromise reached.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2019, 05:27:30 pm »

Behin talking about my permit, but deliberately begin talking about something merging off-topic. String together the weirdest, most boring, and most random of the assorted facts, half-remembered stories, interesting details on the nature of the time continuum, why the molecular structure of milk coincidently means it’s one of the most powerful liquids in the universe under the right conditions, the social-economic history of the Soviet Union, and if he asks about anything, string off more random facts and stories that are connected to what he’s talking about Kindof sortof if you turn them upside down and immerse them in Champaign then they kinda make sense yeah until he goes away. Ask him why he’s leaving so soon without actually referring to the situation at hand, and then turn on the vacuum and get the hell out of dodge once everything’s up. But maybe do try and convince the Tardis to bacome something reasonable, like a sedan chair, or literally anything that’s not a blue police box. If it becomes an old Irish phone box, declare a compromise reached.
I want to hear the whole conversation in turn description. My conversations in real life frequently veer in odd directions without me trying. I can only imagine how confusing it would be if I tried to distract someone

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2019, 06:06:19 pm »

Try opening another portal this time to obtain either dream Milk or ghost Milk. I Just need milk to clean the floors any kind works.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2019, 11:52:59 pm »

Tear Rana apart into chunks with my seven goat jaws, powered by my insatiable caprine hunger.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 27, 2019, 07:15:52 am »

Try to figure out a way to use computer logic to disable magic abilities in a field around the Moloko.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 27, 2019, 02:15:06 pm »

Okay, Primus should bugger off to his own, brand new ship.
Check all of the systems for damage, then try to find traces of Thainos again.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 28, 2019, 02:16:42 am »

I'm going to delay the turn until tomorrow, to give Smoke Mirrors and Avetruetotheimperator time to post since their actions might be important. That should also give me time to write a properly long speech for Imic.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 28, 2019, 06:48:01 am »

Ok, try to wake up Angelo and Diablo.

I have no idea why I’m suddenly so bad at getting actions in.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2019, 07:18:25 am »

I would like to formally apologise to the other players, the GM, and the Universe for what I have done.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2019, 07:33:15 am »

I would like to formally apologise to the other players, the GM, and the Universe for what I have done.
Why? You didn’t send seven demonsto eat the universe

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2019, 10:09:36 am »

Nor are you saving it by killing every half of all creatures capable of producing milk.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2019, 10:15:21 am »

Nor are you saving it by killing every half of all creatures capable of producing milk.
What are you talking about? I am trying to stop the Seven

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2019, 10:28:50 am »

What are you talking about? I am trying to stop the Seven
I was talking about Imic and how he doesn' need to apologise since there's two genocidal night omnipotent maniac in the game.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 50