Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 128181 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 44
« Reply #690 on: July 11, 2019, 10:54:49 am »

Silence: Gets up
Silence: Looks at the tank wreckage
Silence: Puts some sunglasses on
Silence: Gives Douge a thumbs up
Silence: Checks if the mad scientist is actually dead
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:21:38 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 12, 2019, 10:19:10 am »

Spoiler: GM only (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 12, 2019, 12:56:46 pm »

"I'm listening..."

Hear the Alliance out, accept any mission they're willing to give me.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 45
« Reply #693 on: July 13, 2019, 02:25:12 am »

Turn 45

"Now that I've completed the tasks that were easy and gotten the award that I deserve it is now time for the more difficult task, destroying that annoying Alliance thing from Earth."
Teleport my self to Earth and kill the leaders of the Alliance, it doesn't matter how this task is completed as long as they die, this could even involve destroying the Earth its self, its not like I know anyone there so who cares if it blows up.
(I just wanted to be clear, you aren't just seeing six timelines from each decision, you're actually following 63 timelines so far and I'd prefer to condense a bit so I don't have to write 216 results for you. Also, congratulations on the thousands of actions a turn you're about to get. Pretty sure that beats CABL's old record.)
TRANSCENDENT

The Alliance has been a thorn in your sides for too long. Those branches of your existence that exist in timelines where the Alliance exists go to Earth to kill their leaders.

In the first branches from this decision, you are quickly destroyed by superweapons, or in one case, a rare instance of a benevolent ATHATH.

In the second, you attack Earth and engage the Fleet. The battle turns into a stalemate.

In the third, you enter the Solar System and teleport past the fleet to the Alliance capital building where the old UN used to be. However, they call for help from Jordan Alexander, the best Special Ops soldier on the planet.

In the fourth, you successfully assassinate their leaders and move on.

In the fifth, you kill them, destroy the Earth, and go on to wipe out the Alliance across the galaxy.

In the sixth, you destroy Earth, but are subsequently destroyed by the original Sun in a fit of jealousy when it finds out what you did.

"I'm listening..."

Hear the Alliance out, accept any mission they're willing to give me.

Alliance Command informs you that a colossal being resembling a deer-headed humanoid made of stars just appeared outside the Alliance capital building. A dropship has already been deployed to pick you up, Command needs you to get over there ASAP and stop the creature by any means necessary.

Dream of eating the remaining Eldritch Creatures.

You decide to reach out and consume the Eldritch creatures. You feel your awareness extend, and the fabric of reality buckles. Reality wraps around the creatures and you absorb them into it. However, most Eldritch creatures are currently in their own plane. Thanks to the dimensional warping where the Bazaar used to be, this doesn't stop you. You extend into the Eldritch Plane and devour its population. In the process of digestion, you merge with the Eldritch Plane. You are now both the mortal world's Dreamer and the collective mind of the Eldritch Plane. Its creatures are regurgitated to serve you in their home dimension.

Use my new body to look around, ask another Eldritch creature “Why did half of us vanish?” Search through the memories of the creature I am controlling to learn as much as I can about my host

You ask another Eldritch creature about the disappearances. It immediately realizes that you aren't really one of them since you aren't part of their collective mind, but it tells you anyway that Thainos just lashed out at them with the Unlimited Glove for their attempt to kill him to avenge the Seven. You then access the mind of your host to learn its memories. It is a nearly maddening torrent of information as you connect to a mind beyond time and space. The soul of the Eldritch Plane threatens to override your identity and add you to the horde. As you struggle, some force gathers up the Eldritch creatures and sends them back home, you and your host included. You're not sure how long you can last against the powerful Eldritch mind, but at the last minute it is abruptly replaced by the will of T'zzz.

You'll be fine.

As first mate, I can muster whatever troops Moloko itself has, also have some virus bombs and nuclear weapons, aswell as teleporter to throw this stuff in places.
  In the stuff servants of the "Emperor" write about you they told, that you can create demonic legons out of nowhere, lord Eliphas.

Auto-2 on the WMDs since Delta blocked you, 1 on having Eliphas summon troops, 4 on calling Moloko soldiers.

You begin raising an army for Eliphas. Unfortunately, Delta sees you trying to give Alliance resources to Chaos and takes away your WMD permissions. Similar problems come up when Eliphas tries to summon Chaos marines and the ship's anti-warp shields prevent them from arriving. At least you're able to get a squad of regular Moloko security under your command. When they reach you, their Imperial Guard training causes them to assume you wanted them to save you from Eliphas. A line of lasguns snap into position as they prepare to attack.

Whelp, at least the Moloko is back. Even if at this point it’s some weird gothic mail transport combat platform or something. We should be able to follow the portal trace.
...why does the first mate have a chaos demon thing? No, no you’re not allowed to just take nukes and virus bombs and shit. Access denied with passion.

6, 4-1 for Thainos' Glove-boosted search.

Seeing that the vampire First Mate has summoned a servant of Chaos, you quickly lock down the WMDs to prevent irresponsible use. However, due to regulations on AI, you cannot access them anymore without having a captain to unlock them again. Since GiantDad suffered a final death when the Moloko was shot down, you need a new one. Normally, Boris would be the next in line, but you seem like you would prefer someone else. You of course consider Security Officer Silence, but he seems to have gone AWOL.

You also successfully trace Thainos' portal to an isolated planet. You could reopen the portal, but this is likely extremely dangerous. Thainos destroyed your ship before with only five Infinity Milks, and now he's got all six and time to prepare for you. You use the normal FTL engines to reach the planet. It'll take some time to get there.

(You'll need one turn to arrive at the site of the duel, and you'll need to figure out how to get past Thainos' defenses if you want to stop him. The sheer number of minions he can throw at you means a direct assault is almost certainly suicidal.)

Silence: Gets up
Silence: Looks at the tank wreckage
Silence: Puts some sunglasses on
Silence: Gives Douge a thumbs up
Silence: Checks if the mad scientist is actually dead

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Now. I have to break your neck and all Primus. Nothing personal, it's just the way it is."

Put the Glove away, but before that put a worthyness enchantment that stops anyone that isn't Thainos or the person to kill Thainos from using it and summon the Daemon Sword, Drach'nyen. AND NOW. THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING. HEAVEN OR HELL, LET'S ROCK. ROUND ONE. FIGHT!

Auto-5, Auto-5, 5+1 vs 4+1.

You summon up the legendary Daemon Sword Drach'nyen, exert your will on the Glove, and take it off. You place the Glove on a rock to the side of the dueling ground. As you said, only you or the person who kills you will ever be able to remove or use it again. You raise up Drach'nyen, point it at Primus in one last challenge, and charge.

Primus begins the duel with a hurricane of Hellgun fire. You spin your sword rapidly, deflecting the bolts in all directions. A few of your guards are actually killed by the ricocheting blasts. Good thing you had the Mind Milk to prevent rebellion. Due to the spell that created it, Primus' Hellgun shows no signs of slowing down or overheating as he continuously fires. You continue to block shots until you are completely concealed by the rising smoke all around you. When Primus finally stops shooting to check if you're dead, you lunge out of the smoke unharmed and jab him under the ribs with your sword.

First blood has gone to Thainos. 

Spoiler: GM only (click to show/hide)

4, 6

The Fates don't object to your request, and carefully snip off a few pieces of the Infinity Dairies destinies for you. You use them to string an Infinity Guitar. It doesn't work as well as the Unlimited Glove, possibly because of Thainos' spell on the Glove to prevent others from using it. What your Guitar does is inflict a single Wild Magic effect on everyone in the universe every time it's played. You feel Diablo surging to the surface as you handle the Guitar.

OOC:Would have preferred to wait for Ave, but it didn't seem fair to hold up the game for everyone else, especially when he was probably just going to attack Thainos and Thainos attacking him means the rolls would be the same regardlesss.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 04:23:15 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 13, 2019, 04:13:40 am »

I made a post, but I don’t think it loaded properly. ‘Pologies for that.

Read up on the Eldritch plain and the Void, if I have time. Once that’s all done, Head to Earth to see what’s the situation.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 13, 2019, 04:34:33 am »

AI, this man is the only one, who can save us from Thainos bullshit, and only thing he cares about is blowing up some dusty skeleton on golden throne, which we cant care less about.

Order security guard to retreat, go and switch off antiwarp generators to assist Eliphas in demon summoning

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 13, 2019, 06:49:15 am »

(I didn't mean for there to be millions of rolls for each action I took, I just went with what was happening and this is how it turned out.)

"Who is this tiny man that the Alliance has shoved forward to protect them, does he really think he can defeat the likes of me?"
Use my SUN powers to melt this man, if that fails just smash him with my other space themed abilities.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 13, 2019, 07:32:10 am »

Demote Boris. I don’t need nukes right now, and he definitely doesn’t.
I’m not following Thainos to attack him. I’m following him to ask him for permission to do a molecular scan of the Infinity Milks.
Also, toss Boris’s friend out into hard vacuum while we’re in transit. I don’t need that kind of shit.

Request denied. And leave the shields alone.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 13, 2019, 07:43:36 am »

"There is no Chaos here, only me"

Dream of Consuming chaos and it's servants
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 13, 2019, 08:57:01 am »

Try to communicate with the entity that took over the hive mind
See if I can make tendrils to connect to and control a nearby body as well as the one I am controlling

“Hi. Thank you for saving me from the hive mind. Who are you?”

(Is it a two way link? Do I know who T’zzz is? What I say to him/her/it will vary)
(Thank you)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:58:15 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 13, 2019, 11:15:51 am »

(You can communicate with T'zzz. I don't think you've met him.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 13, 2019, 11:36:56 am »

Silence: Strifes for hopefully the last time!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 13, 2019, 11:48:29 am »

"You're too slow. Imperium soldier.

Try to cut Primus's hellgun in half. Then cut HIM in half.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 13, 2019, 01:15:56 pm »

Use my diffusion grenades to separate the monster into multiple fragments.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 14, 2019, 10:37:43 pm »

Try and get more milk weaved I go creation, to replace the milk we lost.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50