Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 126100 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 4
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2019, 02:32:31 am »

go to clean the roombas parts. Also swear vengance against Giantdad and Joshua.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2019, 02:40:29 am »

Captain C:

So much for diplomacy!

Access my personal stash of delicious Crunch cereal and deploy it in brightly coloured paper-based containers towards the eldritch goat. That should buy us time to fire up the warp engines and ditch the omnivorous being in our roomba-dust-littered wake...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2019, 03:54:28 am »

Beat the space cow with the hammer, I need that DNA for SCIENCE!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:21:58 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2019, 04:06:19 am »

Beet the space cow with the hammer, I need that DNA for SCIENCE!

Bonk the bioscientist guy with my Zweihander handle (gee, what a mouthful), knocking him unconscious.
Track down the space cow and milk it already, ffs.

(EDIT: The sentence was a bit of a mess)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:45:59 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2019, 05:33:27 am »

Name: M0o
Description: You feel that you have made a grave mistake.
Why do you want milk?
CRUSH THE OPPRESSORS
WE ARE LEGION
THE UNIVERSE IS OURS

Psionically alert the Herd to the presence of this slavers' vessel and request immediate reinforcements. Activate the horn lasers.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:45:12 am by Atomic Chicken »
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2019, 07:46:59 am »

”Ok, can we ever go a minute without being absolute morons?”

Start working on getting the engines up and running again.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2019, 09:19:10 am »

Silence: Runs to the area the captain is
Silence: Raises both hands up curves them down and makes a scary monster face
Silence: Points to the general cargo area

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 09:22:28 am by Fluffe9911 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2019, 09:45:20 am »

(I would recommend. For best results, though we have our own servers, BayStation 12, you're gonna want to read up using the /tg/SS13 wiki. They have more chaotic fun!)

*sigh*
Check my in-suit radar to see where the nearest wild Space Cow is.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2019, 11:02:03 am »

"I say, good sir, your kitchen staff are deplorable! I demand compensation for this issue, it has caused a great disturbance to my profession. Now, my good fellow, what has happened to all the milk? I need it for my brew, by Jove!"

Request some form of compensation and inquire on the avaialbility of milk on this hunk of scrap fine spacecraft
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2019, 04:08:25 pm »

"I say, good sir, your kitchen staff are deplorable! I demand compensation for this issue, it has caused a great disturbance to my profession. Now, my good fellow, what has happened to all the milk? I need it for my brew, by Jove!"

Request some form of compensation and inquire on the avaialbility of milk on this hunk of scrap fine spacecraft

"You can use a food replicator once I turn them on again. The reason I disabled them is probably now moot."

Enable the food replicators and have a nearby one synthesize some regular milk for use in my research.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 5-The space cows strike back
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2019, 12:32:45 am »

Turn 5

Beat the space cow with the hammer, I need that DNA for SCIENCE!
Beet the space cow with the hammer, I need that DNA for SCIENCE!

Bonk the bioscientist guy with my Zweihander handle (gee, what a mouthful), knocking him unconscious.
Track down the space cow and milk it already, ffs.

(EDIT: The sentence was a bit of a mess)
Name: M0o
Description: You feel that you have made a grave mistake.
Why do you want milk?
CRUSH THE OPPRESSORS
WE ARE LEGION
THE UNIVERSE IS OURS

Psionically alert the Herd to the presence of this slavers' vessel and request immediate reinforcements. Activate the horn lasers.
(Just wanted to say that I like the cow suddenly turning into a PC. Thanks for joining, Atomic Chicken.)
Init:M0o, GiantDad, Dr. Bob.
(Dr. Bob vs M0o) 4+2 vs 3
GiantDad vs Dr. Bob:4+1 for Zweihander & -1 for horn laser injury vs 5+1 for hammer.
1+1 vs 3 for GiantDad vs M0o.
5 to alert the Herd.

In the cargo bay, Dr. Bob continues to battle the space cow. The two clash across the cargo bay, knocking over crates as hammer clashes against horn. In the midst of the fighting, GiantDad returns from hunting Roombas and charges into the fray. Unexpectedly, GiantDad begins by trying to knock Dr. Bob unconscious before moving on to the cow. However, this is no ordinary space cow. This is M0o, Lord Commander of Space Cow regiment XA-72e. M0o's horns glow red with psionic power and unleash horn lasers. Moving as if of its own will, Dr. Bob's hammer snaps into place to redirect both beams at GiantDad. GiantDad is injured by the blast and a trail of smoke billows from one of his pauldrons. Not losing momentum, Dr. Bob lunges forward with his hammer and strikes M0o under the chin. The space cow is knocked to the ground in front of a viewport. M0o grimaces and sends out a psychic distress call.

Space cow faces are typically hard to read, but a trace of a smug grin runs across it as an army of space cows warp in and open fire on the Moloko.

”Ok, can we ever go a minute without being absolute morons?”

Start working on getting the engines up and running again.

You express your wish to live in a perfect world, a better world, a world in which people don't go crazy when the milk runs out. Back in the real world, you make some calls and organize an efficient engine restart. Good timing, because an army of space cows just arrived and opened fire on the Moloko. The Captain sends the ship into warp, but the space cows pursue.

Captain C:

So much for diplomacy!

Access my personal stash of delicious Crunch cereal and deploy it in brightly coloured paper-based containers towards the eldritch goat. That should buy us time to fire up the warp engines and ditch the omnivorous being in our roomba-dust-littered wake...

6 vs 4 to distract Nuhg.
2+1 from Joshua fixing the engines.

You deploy your specially marked boxes of Crunch™ cereal and blast the eldritch goat with a swirl of flavor and 11 different vitamins and minerals. The antimatter drive nearly fails to power up the warp engines, but your first mate organizes a fix just as an army of space cows attack your ship. You jump to lightspeed in the direction of the Intergalactic Bazaar. The space cows use their biological FTL capabilities to pursue. At this time, you are approached by Silence the mime, who silently communicates that he was attacked by a monster in the cargo bay.

Silence: Runs to the area the captain is
Silence: Raises both hands up curves them down and makes a scary monster face
Silence: Points to the general cargo area

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wait, did me colliding in that specific part of the ship cut the power to the engines? If so, pull the plating apart with my absurd amount of horns and expose the ship's wiring. Use my extreme omnivore power to chew the wiring and cut the ship's power.

If not, just chew on the hull with all of my seven mandibles and try to brek inside the ship.

(You didn't actually cause the ship to stop directly, it stopped because Glass cut off the Roombas control.)

You try to break into the ship, but are interrupted by the combination of the ship suddenly jumping to lightspeed, an army of space cows firing horn lasers at the ship around you, and a bunch of cereal boxes getting vented into your face. You barely manage to hang on to the ship.

AI, I need your assistance in quest of killing certain eldritch goat

Program experimental boarding action assault robot to go after goat and kill it

You fabricate the latest design for a prototype BAAR to try and hunt down "the goat". However, you forget to specify that the target is an eldritch goat. Immediately upon activation, the robot scans its archives for information on goats, finds that they are extinct, enters a state of utter contentment, and self destructs.

AI, I need your assistance in quest of killing certain eldritch goat
I need to re-access all my systems first. Also, huh?

Reclaim control of the ship and reactivate all systems. Also make this thing harder to hack.
Furthermore, send notification to the quartermaster that we need new maintenance bots.
Finally, figure out what the deal is with this "eldritch goat", and have the ship's weapons systems or security bots (whichever is applicable to its location) fire on it if it is located.

4, 1, 5, 1

You reclaim control of the ship and attempt to update the ship's Norton Antivirus to better resist future hacking attempts. Your efforts backfire, however the specialized maintenance bots you deploy repair the damage before anything bad can happen. You also try to find out what's going on with the "eldritch goat", but don't have much time to read before the ship is attacked by an army of space cows and jumps to lightspeed.

go to clean the roombas parts. Also swear vengance against Giantdad and Joshua.

Swearing vengeance against those who murdered your Roomba army, you try to clean up the wreckage. You get everything into a nice pile, and then it's all scattered about again when a wave of laser fire rocks the ship.

(No roll necessary)

R15-B15 tells you "You can use a food replicator once I turn them on again. The reason I disabled them is probably now moot." He then turns away from you and uses a replicator himself. The replicators are now active and available for your use.

"You can use a food replicator once I turn them on again. The reason I disabled them is probably now moot."

Enable the food replicators and have a nearby one synthesize some regular milk for use in my research.
(Why did you turn those off? In any event, it made my job easier, so thanks for that.)

You deal with Mr. Redford's complaints and reactivate the replicators. You are the first to utilize one, producing a glass of ordinary milk. You take it from the tray.

You win the game!!!

What do you do next?

(I would recommend. For best results, though we have our own servers, BayStation 12, you're gonna want to read up using the /tg/SS13 wiki. They have more chaotic fun!)

*sigh*
Check my in-suit radar to see where the nearest wild Space Cow is.
(Thanks for the recommendation.)

You carefully consult your advanced radar to scan the star system for space cows. After a few moments of consideration, your HUD beeps to indicate that the closest space cows are the ones in the massive army of hostile space cows that just appeared in front of you and started shooting.

1 turn to arrival at the Bazaar.

OOC:This seems like a good point to switch over to a schedule of having a turn every other day rather than every day. Sorry for the delays, but from the previous two RTDs I've found it generally works better for me and allows people to have more time to post.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2019, 12:43:31 am »

We are being attacked - for fucks sake, this can't be right - we are being attacked by space cows. No, it doesn't make any sense. Yes, it is deadly serious. Crew skilled in the use of weaponry and FPS games are advised to assume battle stations.

Additionally, see if I can deploy some combat drones around the Moloko to further aid the battle.

And also see if I can figure out this time what the whole "eldritch goat" nonsense is.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2019, 01:21:16 am »

Fabricate more boarding boats, upload space cow and eldritch goat destruction routines in them
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 02:32:26 am by sprinkled chariot »

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2019, 02:14:32 am »

Right, time to take control of the situation!

Order the space-cow commander from the Cargo Bay brought to the kitchens. Set up a live-feed of the space cow held at knife-point, with clear-plastic bags of empty burger buns on the counter behind. Broadcast this to the violent herd outside and call for a cease-fire. Oh, and scan the cargo bay for unregistered life forms.

(By the way, just wanted to say that the surprised mime face is hilarious, every time I see it.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2019, 03:03:25 am »

Keep beating the space cow with my hammer until the DNA comes out then gather it up and run to the lab.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50