Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127417 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 7-First blood.
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2019, 11:18:08 am »

Express mournful rage at the fate of my sisters by spontaneously giving birth to an armed mini-nuke. Moo menacingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:53:14 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 8
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2019, 01:35:37 am »

Turn 8

All crew members not convinced that people have milk in them, please move yourselves to an isolated room. Or at least, make sure that you're in a different room from the crazies. I am initiating a brief lockdown for pacification purposes.

Once the relatively sane (a stretch, yes, I know) people have done as instructed, flood the ship with sleep gas, then send out securitybots to restrain any remaining belligerents and apprehend the cow that started this.
Also, broadcast the signal:
We are experiencing biological difficulties. Please stand by.

4, 1 vs 6-1

You order the sane crewmembers to safety and activate the ship's gas defenses. The insane crew lose consciousness one by one as the gas does its work. You send out securitybots that gather up and imprison the malfunctioning biologicals. An alarm sounds to inform you that something has detonated a high explosive on the bridge. It appears that your robots attempt capture the space cow responsible for the latest crisis ended with the cow detonating a previously hidden mini nuke on the bridge. The damage causes the Moloko to begin plummeting toward the Bazaar. It will be difficult to stop it from impacting without quick assistance from the few crew still standing.

((...So, since I got a 6 result, wouldn't that mean that the eldritch goat unsealing ritual was a success with the overshoot being the destruction of my physical form?))

Either way, ignore the gate and the ferryman. Find the spirit of one of the recently-deceased space cows and use my pheromones to get some ghostly milk. Then use it to perform the ritual, again.

5, 4

You find the ghost of one of the space cows that just gave you its milk and explain the situation. The ghosts of your pheromones help you persuade it, and the cow promptly gets you a bottle of ghost milk.

You have (re)-acquired milk!

You then immediately cast the ritual and unleash your seven goat deities in Hell. They rise from the river, upending the boat, and begin gnawing on the walls. The Seven are awake.

T̛̝̙̠h͚͍̙͎e͏̱͖̬̩̹ ̫̤̝̩̖͚̖́S͕̬̯e̙̝̬̮̮̫ṿ͚̘̥͚ͅͅe̴n҉̟̟ ͏ar̗̤̼͢ẹ̬̺̺ a̟̜͈w̦̟̱̯̠̦̩à͈̥͎̖͕͓̭k̠̟̮̩ȩ͈̜̰̱̭.̨

Ţhe̷͠ ̵͝Ş́e͜v̵̢͏e̡n ͏a̸̷r̢͜e̸ ̡a̡҉w̧̧ak͢e.̵͜

T̸ͯ̔̒ͬͬ͛̀̌͌ͥ̈͜h̀̓̈ͮ͒̓ͬͩͦͦ̃́è̈̃͢͡ ̶̃̊̉͊ͥ̔̅ͤ͋̄͋̊̃͐ͮ͐̋̕͘͘S̅̉ͥ̿̌ͭ̆̄̆ͬ҉̶͡e̶͆͊̅̚͟v̶̵ͬ͗͌̊ͤ͛ͫ̈́e̵̊̆ͮ͒̔̑̊͟͏n̵̈̓͋ͧ̏͑͌ͤͮ̎̈́͗͋̋̀͜ ͌̒́̂̔ͮ̄̐́̕͜a̡̛ͪ̓ͮ͊ͩͧͤ̅͌̕͜r̆͗ͦ̀̄͘͟͏̛͡e̊̊ͫ̽̽ͮͦ͗̂̏̿̇͠҉ ̶ͩ̐ͥͮ͂̂͛͏a̸̸̡̛̋ͮ̉̒w̨̒ͮ̃͋ͮ̿ͬ̉̃ͩ̑ͫ͐̋̀̂̄̅̉́͢͠aͬ͑͆̋̅̓̀͊͊͋ͣ̉ͣ҉̵k̡̔̓͌̎ͯ͘͡ẽͭ̍ͦ̇̄͑̍ͥ̃͆͌ͤ̔̓͆ͪ͗͌͝҉̷̨.̸̛ͭ͋͗̓ͯ͒̒̽̈ͧ̍ͫ

Print myself power armour suit  to get + 1 to defensive rolls, then program some bot to go and retrieve me my POTATOES WITH MILK

6, 4+1, 1

You make the powered armor, but after donning it you find that it seems to be permanently attached to you. At least the armor protects you from the sleep gas flooding the ship. You send a bot to get you the potatoes, but upon the bot's first sight of your glorious potatoes, it steals them for itself and flees somewhere into the ship.

go into the bazaar and search for Milk.

You beam down to the bazaar. As a cyborg squid-monster, you fit right in amongst the many aliens shopping here.

Engage in fisticuffs with the scoundrel to disarm him, using my signet rings (that are for official purposes and not just knuckledusters) to beat some sense into the little rogue. If I am succesful, execute relieve him of consciousness for assualting a gentleman of the Queen's Royal Dapper Gentlemen's Association!

(internally) "Hah, the youth of today know nothing of vintage weaponry! That yob will be unable to figure out a mechanical safety, they all tthink it's holographic now! You can hack a dna sensor, but you can't hack steel!"
(I wasn't sure if you actually wanted to execute the guy, so I assumed you didn't. Sorry, I should have PM'd you about that.)
6 vs 2, 4

In a remarkable display of skill (if you do say so yourself), you box the miscreant into submission and leave him unconscious on the deck. You're nearly given a taste of your own medicine when the ship's AI then floods the ship with sleeping gas. Your ironclad constitution keeps you awake, however.

Silence: Looks out the window
Silence: Shrugs

Silence: Heads to go to the Bazaar (which almost everyone forgot about)
Silence: Looks around at what they are selling

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Grab all of the DNA that came out of that guy, then go to the bazaar and hit more living things with the hammer and gather all the DNA that comes out.
._.

science!
(Exchange preserved for posterity)

You try to gather up all the DNA that fell out of the guy, but you accidentally destroy most of it. DNA strands are small and fragile, you need tweezers to handle them safely. Nevertheless, you beam down to the Bazaar and start hitting people for DNA. You're working your way through the crowd when someone suddenly turns around and catches your hammer on the way down. From his snarling face and dual-patterned fur, it appears that you have accidentally angered one of the ferocious honey badger people of the Dcoan T're nebula.

((Coin flip: Heads, so I'm sane.))

"Roger that, I'll hide in a toilet and ensure that everyone's safe in there."

Barricade in a toilet, wait until the ship's AI uses the sleep gas, then go to The Bazaar and buy some milk.

2, 5, 5

You fail to make it to the toilet in time, but your vitality and endurance keeps you conscious.

Heads, the Captain is also unaffected by the Mo0vian Disinformation.

This in-fighting is unacceptable!

Distribute gas-masks and organize a security detail. In coordination with the ship AI lock-down, confine anyone affected to the brig.

1, 4, 2

You give the order for the ceiling-mounted gas masks to be deployed, but a malfunction results in only M0o actually receiving a protective mask. Your security detail is rendered unconscious by the fumes, but you stay conscious. As you're gearing up to leave the bridge, you witness a violent explosion as M0o blows herself up when the securitybots approach. The bridge is badly damaged by the attack and the ship begins to fall.

Assist the AI with pacification measures. All I wanted to do was upgrade the antimatter containment unit...
(Sorry about that. I was hoping you'd get the milk the way you wanted it, the dice just didn't come up that way.)
Work to pacify the crazies.

In stark contrast to the chaos elsewhere, Joshua and R15-B15 team up, resist the sleep gas, and efficiently take the sedated madmen to the brig.

Name: Seán Ó’Brían
Description: the Janitor of this sad space shit-hole. Wears a beige jumper and overcoat at all times, as well as enormous hiking boots. Wears a beard which is obviously fake.
Rank (Optional): Janitor.
Why do you want milk?
Seán was going about his business. It was, in fact, a day like any other day. Which is to say it wasn’t a day at all, just another dark period of time in this empty black abyss of space. He decided on this day, after his shift, that he wanted to go and have a nice hot cup of tea. As he brewed the water, fetched the teabag, took out his mug, and poured the water onto the teabag, he went to find some milk to pour into it, and to make the Tea complete. However, there was no milk. That’d be fine, he could just pop down t’th’shops to- no, wait, we’re in fucking space. He gave out a tired sigh, and went to open the door of his unrealistically sized custodial closet to review the current state of the Ship.
Open the door and see where I’m located.

You are Seán Ó’Brían, the janitor. You open up the custodial closet and go to find out the situation. The ship appears to be in freefall, the bridge has suffered catastrophic damage, most of the crew went insane following a space cow attack, the ship's Roomba contingent briefly lead an uprising, and an eldritch goat tried to free eldritch deities. You are also struggling to stay conscious after the ship's AI releases sleep gas through the vents.

Looks like the ship ran out of milk, then.

Express mournful rage at the fate of my sisters by spontaneously giving birth to an armed mini-nuke. Moo menacingly.

It seems like the space cow uprising has been defeated, for today. As a final act of vengeance, you give a haunting M0o and grant the miracle of birth to a bouncing baby mini nuke. He looks up at you and happy blurts "MaMa!" Your baby then erupts in a massive explosion that kills you, destroys the bridge, and sends the oppressors' ship hurtling toward the Bazaar.

You awaken to find yourself in an understated waiting room. A clock ticks on the wall, and several discarded magazines lie around on tables near some decent couches. A robed human with a white beard stands at a podium, carefully reading a book. Several ghosts sit on the couches. You recognize several of the space cows among them and also a few of the hated crew of that human ship.

Unless prevented, the Moloko will crash into the bazaar in 2 turns.

OOC:
I'm surprised Glass didn't knock out any of the good guys with the sleep gas. I did roll for it, you all just did well on that front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

lol.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 01:41:12 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2019, 01:56:44 am »

:|

Broadcast both within the Moloko and to the Bazaar: Mayday, mayday! Our vessel has been severely damaged by an onboard nuclear detonation! It is currently set to collide with the Bazaar in [an amount of time equal to two turns]! Immediate action is required, and assistance would be greatly appreciated!

In the meantime, send engibots to begin repairs, and have medibots collect all afflicted crew members to have them treated for whatever caused their psychoses.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2019, 03:48:53 am »

Try to slow down ships fall by changing its mass into negative mass, so it floats up instead of falling THROUGH SCIENCE

Also go find that robot, which stole my milk and TAKE IT BACK

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2019, 05:16:27 am »

search for milk or roombas whatever is closer.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2019, 05:46:17 am »

Pull out my concealed gun and shoot the badger in the chest until the DNA comes out, if that fails or I forgot my gun just run away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2019, 08:43:29 am »

Silence: Stares in awe
Silence: Smiles
Silence: Goes up to a person selling a exotic pet
Silence: Points at a random exotic pet
Silence: Takes out something to barter for a exotic pet

(also wondered what ever happened to that cargo monster thing)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:02:33 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2019, 09:44:56 am »

((Hey, that went pretty well! A little too well. Best not to question space cow physiology, I suppose.))

Ah, the afterlife. Yet another frontier for space cow liberation.

Approach the robed human, loudly (in terms of psionic communication) demanding compliance with the Multiversal Declaration of Space Cow Rights. Simultaneously probe his mind to figure out what's going on here.

As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2019, 11:12:55 am »

Jury-rig an emergency platonic milk containment unit so that if the ship crashes, the reactor won't explode.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2019, 11:30:14 am »

AI, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Run back to the custodial closet, grab my gas mask and as many filters as I can carry. Gather my tools, mop, kettle, teabags, and mugs, and find a piece of the ship not currently in a state of complete and utter chaos. Then, prepare defenses for a siege. Fight off miscreants with welding equipment if need be. Also, bring the remote controls. Just in case.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2019, 12:49:49 pm »

Use my power as a security officer to arrest T'zzz as a suspect responsible for the destruction of my room/property.
Go on the bridge, pierce the floor with my Zweihander, then try to stop Moloko from crashing into the Bazaar by pulling the ship with all of my demigod strength.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2019, 01:40:13 pm »

Wait, we're still on hell. Oh well, at least they were unsealed.

Wait for the Seven to continue devouring the walls, until there's a hole big enough for me to escape. I can try to re-summon them when I leave the afterlife.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2019, 01:46:50 pm »

(Witnesses last round happen)
"Glad I wasn't there."
[Action soonish]
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2019, 05:42:08 pm »

"This ship being about to crash is most inconvenient. How  vexing! I must  answer that missed call!"

Proceed to my office and call back the President. Use the office replicator to prepare a cup of tea, with two sugars and milk

((yeah, I wanted him unconcious))
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2019, 03:28:14 am »

"Take evasive maneuvers! We must evade the planet that's currently rushing towards us!" the Captain says, as he prepares to go down with the ship.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50