Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127382 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 10-Moloko down
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2019, 01:58:28 pm »

Beam to the repair space station and pretend to be nauseous, then ask for a glass of milk so I can get better.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2019, 02:50:06 pm »

"Well, let's fix this mess"

Contact the repair station to get a quote for redecorating the Moloko to top tier dapperness and suitability for being the Queen's flagship. Also check my available funds
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2019, 05:44:06 pm »

Figure out the price of repairs., try to negotiate it down, and when we have reached the lowest they will go, pay it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 11
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2019, 01:52:33 am »

Turn 11

Name: Thainos
Description: A very big grap man with a weird chin
Why do you want milk?: To make the universe perfectly balanced (as all things should be) using the Infinity Dairy Products to atomize all space cows therefore stopping space carbon emmisions

Search for the first Infinite Dairy, Cosmic Milk.

The hardest choices require the strongest wills. You place your golden and currently empty Unlimited Glove on your hand and go searching for the Infinite Dairies. It occurs to you that sitting on your chair for the past 18 movies may not have been the most efficient strategy. For the moment, you don't actually know where any of the Dairies are.

"Well, let's fix this mess"

Contact the repair station to get a quote for redecorating the Moloko to top tier dapperness and suitability for being the Queen's flagship. Also check my available funds
Figure out the price of repairs., try to negotiate it down, and when we have reached the lowest they will go, pay it.
6, 3
Alright, good. Now, repairs.

Set our repairbots to work, repairing both the Moloko and the structures we damaged on the way into the repair station.
Also, set up a roughly humanoid robot for me to use while we're docked. Being the ship isn't particularly useful or exciting when you're not going anywhere.

6, 3
Try to make self replicating nanobots cloud to repair the ship, also program them to kill janitor, because he started damn roomba rebellion
4, 1

The repairs of the Moloko begin. Simultaneously, Joshua and Duncan G. Redford contact the station's AI overseer to negotiate a price for repairs and upgrades, respectively. The calls cause some confusion. The combined price is fairly high, but when Joshua agrees to pay it the money is taken from Redford's accounts. This is enough to cover the costs, but drains Redford's accounts in the process.

At this time, Delta and Boris release robots and nanobots to try fixing the ship on their own. The robots access the ship plans along with Redford's upgrades, and they rapidly start to both fix the ship and alter the interior into a Victorian mansion aesthetic.

Delta also builds a robotic avatar for himself. The resulting machine is a rather awkward and vaguely resembles Robbie the Robot, but it's functional.

Boris also attempts to put one additional command into the nanobots to disassemble T'zzz the janitor, but an overflow loop in the stack mainframe results in a serious malfunction. The effects take a moment to assert themselves, but Boris can already see himself starting to disintegrate.

I mean, it's not like they can exactly kill me right now, being a goat ghost abomination.

Do I still have ghost milk left? If I don't, try finding some of the normal milk I had before I died. If I have milk, attempt the ritual yet again.

6, 3, 4-1
(Valkyries vs Nuhg) 3 vs 1

It could be possible to save some of the milk you use in these rituals, but last time you got overexcited and used the whole sample. Nevertheless, you float over to the point where you died. You find that most of the milk was destroyed or irradiated when Boris nuked your corpse, but there's enough traces left for you to use up in a weakened version of the ritual. You cast your spell and a flickering portal opens. Five of Seven emerges and looks about in surprise, blinking in the starlight. He then bites at the background of space and devours a distant star.

As you're distracted by watching this, one of the Valkyries rides over and grabs you. It seems that they are trying to capture you and drag you back to the afterlife.

Priority 1 is still to get to the Robotics lab to build a mech. When there, grab every tool in the wproom and get buildin. Ensure it has internal oxygen tanks, a drill, and rocket boots, I may end up being in space soon, or trapped by wreckage. Put a dna lock in it for good measure, to ensure only I can get in. From then on, get to a window or something that I can easily break and use to escape the ship if it crashes.
(The ship already crash-landed, you don't currently need to worry about another one. I'm sure preparing for the future would be wise, however.)

You get to the Robotics lab, but find that it's been destroyed by dislodged girders from the ceiling. A cloud of nanobots is rapidly reconfiguring it into a fashionable 19th century drawing room. Also, this room contains a mime and his pet creature. They seem surprised to have been disturbed, but it can be hard to tell with mimes.

chase after the milk potatoes

You try to catch up to the milk potatoes, but just before you can grab them they snag on a hover-rickshaw and are pulled quickly along the street.

Silence: Looks how badly the ship got damaged
Silence: Shrugs
Silence: Attempts to train Douge to bring him random things every now and then
Silence: Gives Douge a treat
Silence: Relaxes

2 to train Douge, 1 to relax.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Go to a butcher shop and gather all the DNA that might be inside and threaten the butcher with my death ray if I have to.

You march into the nearest butcher shop and threaten the butcher with your death ray, but it's no use. Before you got here, a mysterious thief came in and stole all the DNA first. The butcher weeps for his ruined DNA-less meat and tells you that this DNA thief has been hitting various shops around this district of the Bazaar.

Beam to the repair space station and pretend to be nauseous, then ask for a glass of milk so I can get better.

You beam down to the repair station and whimper pitifully to the first workers you see to get you milk. It works perfectly. The workers quickly get you a glass of milk.

The legend never dies!

What will you do next?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2019, 02:02:43 am »

Um. What?

While I don't really care what my vessel looks like so long as it doesn't look like some murderbot, it should at least not be a clumsy mess. Try to rework it into something more mobile.
And wait when did these nanobots happen? Since when do we have nanobots? Fucking secretive engineers. Make sure the nanobots are three-laws compliant at least.
Oh, and make sure that the repairbots are maintaining the function of the ship's departments, if not the aesthetics. Losing functionality for the same of an antique style is simply illogical.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2019, 02:23:02 am »

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Run to thr rngineering eing and find an Engineering hardsuit. Once the Hardsukt has been donned and oxygen tanks have been found, acquire a toolbelt and tools. Begin construction of a personal rocket booster with cupholders.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 03, 2019, 06:31:57 am »

Silence: Looks confused
Silence: Shrugs
Silence: Waves at beard guy
Silence: Attempts to train Douge again while making encouraging gestures

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:07:21 am by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2019, 07:39:54 am »

Go after the DNA thief and kill him then steal his DNA from him, because I need the DNA for SCIENCE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 03, 2019, 10:10:24 am »

Fortunatly I am not the only one cursed with knowledge. Search for someone that does know the location of the Infinite Dairy's.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 03, 2019, 10:22:15 am »

Delete Janitor from crew manifest, so he gets killed by nanobots. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:17:47 am by sprinkled chariot »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2019, 10:36:43 am »

put a leash on the roomba then set it on turbo mode (to clean fast but inneficiently) with orders to catch that hover-rickshaw (while dragging me)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 03, 2019, 11:12:32 am »

Express through the sound of seven goat heads screaming at the same time that I am neither Scandinavian nor human. Attempt to release myself of the Valkyrie's grip and fly towards the Bazaar.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 03, 2019, 12:07:11 pm »

Assist AI in changing nanobots laws to asimov, so they dont harm humans, then set them to kill damn nonhuman janitor, who started all this roomba rebellion
Taking note of this, also alter the Asimov Laws to refer to “sapient entities” rather than specifically “humans”.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 03, 2019, 04:34:18 pm »

Assist AI in changing nanobots laws to asimov, so they dont harm humans, then set them to kill damn nonhuman janitor, who started all this roomba rebellion
Taking note of this, also alter the Asimov Laws to refer to “sapient entities” rather than specifically “humans”.
https://sd.keepcalms.com/i/there-s-no-way-this-could-possibly-go-wrong.png

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2019, 05:24:51 pm »

https://sd.keepcalms.com/i/there-s-no-way-this-could-possibly-go-wrong.png
"Crew members", then. Rather than either "humans" or "sapient entities".
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50