Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127946 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 15
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2019, 04:57:00 pm »

This piece of shit is trying to ruin my life for last whole day
You've been trying to declare war on the fucking universe.

I have been trying to kill goddamn janitor, who stole my milk potatoes, I dont care about universe, I seek vengeance and
   M-I-L-K

T'zzzz didn't stole the potatoes it just found them.

It would have brought them back to you but the ship teleported it without them.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 15
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2019, 07:58:37 pm »

This piece of shit is trying to ruin my life for last whole day
You've been trying to declare war on the fucking universe.

I have been trying to kill goddamn janitor, who stole my milk potatoes, I dont care about universe, I seek vengeance and
   M-I-L-K

Then stop trying to broadcast a sonic weapon that will kill literally all non-human life that can hear it! The janitor is hardly the only one on or around this craft that isn't human!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 16
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2019, 01:48:11 am »

Turn 16

Fine then, I'll do it myself...By sitting on my butt. Deploy the generic alien mooks army to attack the Bazzar.

4, 4 vs 1

You decide to simply sit down and wait. After all, the inevitable doesn't need to hurry. You watch with satisfaction as your ship breaks through the dome of the Bazaar and your Outrider dropships crash into the streets.

"Sucks that that guy stole my death ray, but at least my spare DNA was still where it was supposed to be."
Go to my room and get my gun, then go to the lab and search around for the DNA storage and take all of it.

6, 4

You run to your room and grab your gun. It's a fairly large rifle, which prevents you from concealing it and scares people around you. In light of current events however, nobody cares enough to stop you from going to the lab and swiping all the DNA. You stash it away in a specially modified Barbasol can.

MILK THEM! MILK THEM AND MAKE MY TEA!
(Ahg, sorry about this. I was really hoping to describe your character milking a stampeding wildebeest.)

You attempt to tackle and milk a wildebeest, but you can't find a way to get into the stampede without being trampled and killed. You leap up on a hanging pipe as the herd rushes beneath you like a river. The stink of the panicked animals fills the air and their hooves clatter against the metal flooring.

Use the rest of the milk and finish summoning the rest of the Seven from hell, preferably before this part of the universe collapses or whatever happens when ancient eldritch goat demon gods gnaw on reality.

Apparently the Seven would like to take their time. You summon Six and One through another portal. The two caprine deities join their compatriots in gnawing reality. More than half your gods have broken through to this world.

˙pɐq ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ ǝɹɐ sƃuᴉɥ┴

...welll, I don’t think I can ignore the end of the world anymore. There a big white cracks in the sky. I mean, the devil was just mentioned so this is as a good a time as any. EP, active schroedinger’s angeldemon.
Stop the computer virus, we need the AI... you dumbass.
Eject the sonic weapon, completely shut down the comms system, destroy the cassette tape if possible, and put out an antivirus and anti-hacking patch for all Moloko software.
4, 6, 5, 2
release computer virus to ruin AIs ability to interact with the ship, failing that kill AI with targeted DDOS 
2+1 for "Joshua's" unintentional assistance.

Joshua looks out a window and sees four giant goatmen opening cracks in the fabric of reality. He also senses catastrophic damage occurring somewhere far below. "Joshua" blinks once and his gray eyes turn heterochromatic. Blue and red. "Joshua", whose real name is Adam Simons, draws an ancient sword seemingly from nowhere. One side is decorated with holy patterns, and the other is twisted and demonic. Simons then sprouts a pair of similarly mismatched yet balanced wings from his shoulders and flies off.

In the basement, Boris and Delta engage in a furious hacking duel. As they battle, they debate the merits of Boris' plan to indiscriminately slaughter every nonhuman in the area over Boris's anger toward the ship's janitor. In the end, Delta wins the duel. The AI manipulates the gears of the cassette player to rip the weapon's tape apart, melt it with friction, and eject it. Delta also burns out the ship's speakers to ensure that the device can't be played even if Boris could save it somehow. Boris doesn't take all this without fighting back, of course. As Delta attacks the sonic weapon, Boris attempts to upload a virus that could prevent Delta from interfering in the xeno purge. Boris defeats Delta's efforts to bolster the ship's antivirus, but his human reflexes are simply not enough to best Delta's inhuman speed.

As if things couldn't get any worse for Comrade Scientist Boris, Adam then leaps down the stairs and rushes forward with his sword in hand. Adam is about to land a clear blow to the neck when a wildebeest charges from out of nowhere and knocks him off course. Adam flies past Boris and smacks against the keyboard. In the impact, Adam hits a random assortment of keys that happen to be almost exactly what Boris needed. Several of Delta's admin permissions are deleted as a result.

Immediately thereafter, Adam rises back up. He and Boris square off for a battle, but then the sound of thundering hooves echoes from up the hallway. Dust surges forward as the rest of the gnu threat stampedes toward them.

Delta has -1 on rolls to control the ship's computers.

(Silence: Admires a amazing training montage!)
:)
Silence: Cheers!
Silence: Looks at name tag
Silence: Face palms
Silence: Thinks for a second
Silence: Has a idea!
Silence: Draws a picture of milk
Silence: Points at Douge
Silence: Points at picture of milk
Silence: Points in the distance horizon
Silence: Waits for Douge to get back

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

fall asleep and dream of visiting gelatinland.
Meanwhile themdefense system of my cyborg parts activates and attack my aggresors without input from T'zzzz

4, 6

As your waking consciousness fades, your subconscious begins to dream. You find yourself in a vast swamp of jello. As you bounce about with other tentacle beings, you look out at the horizon. In the distance, you can see the dreamscapes of other sleepers. Here, however, a fellow mass of tentacles with the face of the famous celebrity R'ccc asks you for help investigating a nearby seagoing ship. He describes it as a black galley.

You are also dimly aware of a brief struggle in the real world.

Activate the jailer drones, who shall patrol the prisoner cells. If T'zzz wakes up and tries to escape, then the drones will use their syringe guns to shoot sedative at him.

You call for a squad of jailer drones, who lock up T'zzz in the brig. His cybernetic tentacles attack the guards, but all this does is cause the guards to inject more powerful sedatives and use electric weapons to disable the cybernetics.

Four of the Seven goat deities have been released in the mortal universe, and Thainos' army is invading the Bazaar.

Unless prevented, the Seven will devour this star system in four turns.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:06:48 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2019, 02:16:00 am »

Dump  thermonuclear torpedo prototypes into teleporter with coordinates set to  false gods location

Enjoy science, cheeky xeno goat abominations

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2019, 03:59:49 am »

Reprogram the teleporter, lock onto the DNA of every Wildebeest on the ship, and teleport them to the creatures currwntly gnawing at the edges of exiapstance! LET THEM FEEL THE WRATH OF THE WILDEBEESTS!
Also, while there is no shred of doubt in my mind that this plan will succeed in every imaginable way, shape, and form, I will try to get the time machine operational, just in case the unthinkable happens, and the Wildebeests fail to save the Universe.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 13, 2019, 04:33:27 am »

Go with R'cccc to the black galley.

Self defense cybernetics try to hack into the aggressor drones turning them into servants.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 13, 2019, 04:39:08 am »

You are the crew of the starship Moloko.

You ran out of milk.

You must acquire more.

GATHER MY TRUSTY DROOGS

SEE IF WE CAN VIDDY ANY MILK

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 13, 2019, 05:38:44 am »

Go to one of the ships labs and make sure I'm alone, then take all the DNA I've been gathering and combine it together using the power of science and create an ABOMINATION then release it into the ship.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2019, 05:44:49 am »

Hello, you should not have made me wake up.

Burn away the divine essence of the goats, leaving them nothing but normal goats.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2019, 06:19:53 am »

Silence: Keeps waiting

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2019, 07:40:20 am »

Slow and steady wins the race. Continue channeling the summoning of the 3 remaining eldritch goats.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2019, 09:26:26 am »

Go to one of the ships labs and make sure I'm alone, then take all the DNA I've been gathering and combine it together using the power of science and create an ABOMINATION then release it into the ship.
:|
Stop this.
And work on fixing my connection to the ship.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2019, 10:31:57 am »

:|
Stop this.
And work on fixing my connection to the ship.

enjoy consequences of  stopping me from killing the janitor, xenogoats and xenogoatgods with music of mankind dominance. 

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2019, 11:26:46 am »

Order my stone kid and Squidward to join the invasion and bring me the chupathingie.

Then send the mooks from the first movie to deal with those goats gods. I am the only one that's inevitable here.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 12:10:41 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 13, 2019, 11:30:02 am »

Conduct a ritual to summon a physical incarnation of one of the Seven in the cargo bay, but don't forget to activate the turrets before doing it.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 50