Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127408 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 18
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2019, 05:18:45 am »

"Now that I've released my creature into the ship and set it to killing the crew its time for me to leave and return to my home planet...               you know what screw that I'm gonna get a drink."
Go steal one of the Z-wing fighters and leave the Moloko, then fly to a bar and get a drink.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2019, 06:03:11 am »

Use teleporter to rapidly abduct janitor and asshole trying to kill us with genetic horrors, then teleport them to the void of space

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2019, 06:43:54 am »

Silence: Puts his F.I.N.G.E.R Gun TM away
Silence: Sits down and takes a breather
Silence: Gets back up
Silence: Gives Douge a protective parent where have you been look
Silence: Gives Douge a hug

( I'm fine with creative liberty's besides that was pretty cool honk)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:24:41 am by Fluffe9911 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2019, 08:27:34 am »

Alright, now it’s time to reestablish order.
Send out securitybots across the ship to go apprehend the “droogs”, the abomination and it’s creator, the undead, and the janitor.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2019, 11:26:06 am »

Attempt to find the ghosts of the Seven who died and went to what remains of hell. I mean, if death couldn't stop me then it definitely can't stop Them. Use whatever remains of my chupacabra milk to guide them to the portal connecting this world with the mortal plane.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 15
« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2019, 11:35:45 am »

USE THE REST OF THE MILK and finish summoning the rest of the Seven from hell, preferably before this part of the universe collapses or whatever happens when ancient eldritch goat demon gods gnaw on reality.

Attempt to find the ghosts of the Seven who died and went to what remains of hell. I mean, if death couldn't stop me then it definitely can't stop Them. USE WHATEVER REMAINS OF MY CHUPACABRA MILK to guide them to the portal connecting this world with the mortal plane.

https://orionadvisor-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/fry.jpg
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:51:07 am by Fluffe9911 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2019, 02:13:57 pm »

T'zzzz will steal the galley and sail as far as possible fighting whatever is coming will be easier without the Leng guys coming back mid-fight

Self defense cybernetics will activate the teleport jammers and keep dragging T'zzzz to the escape pod and away from it's racist coworkers.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 17, 2019, 02:58:49 pm »

"No."

Enter Hell. Assert control as the highest ranking official. Close the portal and lock the goat monsters and Nuhg-Htamuhs in Hell.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2019, 01:17:13 pm »

Roll forward and impale their leader, then finish off the rest with my wide swings. I have poise now, so I don't care if the Droogs keep attacking me.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2019, 07:54:00 pm »

GIVE THIS GLOOPY VECK A BOOT IN THE YARBLES, THEN GET PAST HIM AND WRAP MY ROOKERS 'ROUND THE MOLOKO (THAT IS TO SAY, THE MILK I'M TRYING TO CRAST, NOT THE SHIP WE'RE ON) BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN INTERRUPT

MY DROOGIES WILL BE SPREADING OUT IN THE MEANTIME, READY FOR A RIGHT BEZOOMNY BITVA WHAT WITH ALL THE LEWDIES COMING AFTER US
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 19
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2019, 02:08:03 am »

Turn 19

Well that happened. Now get the chupathingie's milk. We need to get this movie done ASAP.

You turn around the Thainoscopter and return to the surface of the Bazaar. When you land, you find your minions struggling to retain control of the situation. Blue Girl reports that most of those who die on either side return shortly thereafter as hostile undead. However, the resulting creatures can be permanently by a shot to the head.

Cal, down a little bit, and assess the situation. If there is even a single goat still left in this plane of existance, give it a big ‘ol middle finger, and then re-tool the cloning bay to create millions upon millions of bagels, and then teleport them into it’s body. If there are no Goats, then re-tool the Cloning bay to make slightly less bagels, and teleport them to everyone nearby or in the Moloko. Bagels for everyone!

1+1

You scan for goats, but thankfully the deities and their servant have left. Since normal goats are extinct, you don't find any others in this plane. You attempt to give everyone bagels, but the overworked cloning machine shudders and sparks from the effort of producing so many wildebeest. Thankfully, the tools in your engineering hardsuit allow you to perform emergency repairs and save it from actually breaking.

Silence: Puts his F.I.N.G.E.R Gun TM away
Silence: Sits down and takes a breather
Silence: Gets back up
Silence: Gives Douge a protective parent where have you been look
Silence: Gives Douge a hug

( I'm fine with creative liberty's besides that was pretty cool honk)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alright, now it’s time to reestablish order.
Send out securitybots across the ship to go apprehend the “droogs”, the abomination and it’s creator, the undead, and the janitor.
(Wow, bad luck on these rolls. Sorry about that.)
3 vs 3, 1 vs 4, 1 vs 2+1, 2 vs 2, 4 vs 5

You deploy securitybots across the ship in an attempt to subdue the various disruptive elements and retake control. Unfortunately, the number of simultaneous threats overwhelms their tactical processors. Your bots are defeated or fought to a draw in each case. At least the ABOMINATION and the undead are distracted for the moment.

"Now that I've released my creature into the ship and set it to killing the crew its time for me to leave and return to my home planet...               you know what screw that I'm gonna get a drink."
Go steal one of the Z-wing fighters and leave the Moloko, then fly to a bar and get a drink.

4, 5

You leave the fading screams of your coworkers behind you and run to the docking bay. A squad of securitybots attempts to stop you, but you fight them off with your massive gun and jump into a Z-wing. The satisfying roar of the engine sounds and you tear off into the stars. As you fly, you note that this particular Z-wing possesses advanced modifications for speed and armor. Perhaps it was constructed for an officer.

Eventually, you make it to an isolated planet to stop for a drink. This planet is fairly out of the way, so much so that nobody has agreed on a decent name for it. According to your fighter's charts, it's called Kepler-296f. There's not much going for it, but at least it has a breathable atmosphere and a few bars. You land in a small town and leave your ship. Looking around, you see the smoking remnants of a skirmish at the local graveyard.

As you get your drinks, you overhear some locals with primitive laser pistols boasting of killing monsters recently. A few have small bite wounds, but they don't seem to mind.

Attempt to find the ghosts of the Seven who died and went to what remains of hell. I mean, if death couldn't stop me then it definitely can't stop Them. Use whatever remains of my chupacabra milk to guide them to the portal connecting this world with the mortal plane.
(Fluffe's right, you don't actually have any chupacabra milk left.)

You go to the entrance of Hell and find the spectres of Four and Three. They seem to be flickering between this world and the last. Like you, damage to their corpses has prevented their reanimation. However, they don't recognize you in their damaged state. They start twitching and floating toward you, claws and teeth bared.

T'zzzz will steal the galley and sail as far as possible fighting whatever is coming will be easier without the Leng guys coming back mid-fight

Self defense cybernetics will activate the teleport jammers and keep dragging T'zzzz to the escape pod and away from it's racist coworkers.

2, 5

You turn to head for the helm of the galley, but a tentacle wraps around your ankle and trips you. You turn to see a moon-beast crawling toward you in a quadrupedal pose. Thumps sound from the side of the ship as the Men of Leng attempt to get back on the ship.

Your cybernetics block an attempt to use a teleporter against you, narrowly fight off an attack by securitybots, toss your body into an escape pod, and jettison you into space.

Use teleporter to rapidly abduct janitor and asshole trying to kill us with genetic horrors, then teleport them to the void of space

2, 3

You try to send them into space, but they escape your attacks. On the bright side, both of them send themselves into space shortly thereafter.

"No."

Enter Hell. Assert control as the highest ranking official. Close the portal and lock the goat monsters and Nuhg-Htamuhs in Hell.

You enter Hell and descend to the remains of the Ninth Circle. All around you is a lake covered in shattered ice floes and cavern walls with holes to the void chewed into them. The souls of traitors surround you. Some appear to have been torn apart by the Seven's passing. You try to take control at the center, but then a massive stone is hurled at you. Several surviving giants and demons have begun to attack you upon realizing what you were about to do. They accuse you of being unworthy and impure due to your angelic and human sides.

Roll forward and impale their leader, then finish off the rest with my wide swings. I have poise now, so I don't care if the Droogs keep attacking me.
4 vs 5
GIVE THIS GLOOPY VECK A BOOT IN THE YARBLES, THEN GET PAST HIM AND WRAP MY ROOKERS 'ROUND THE MOLOKO (THAT IS TO SAY, THE MILK I'M TRYING TO CRAST, NOT THE SHIP WE'RE ON) BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN INTERRUPT

MY DROOGIES WILL BE SPREADING OUT IN THE MEANTIME, READY FOR A RIGHT BEZOOMNY BITVA WHAT WITH ALL THE LEWDIES COMING AFTER US

(I was wondering when someone would point out the ship's name. I actually asked CABL shortly before we started to make sure I had the meaning right. Anyway, what's your character's name? It'd be helpful for writing your turns.)

GiantDad bursts from the water as waves of securitybots are deployed behind him. The droogs and the securitybots fight to a standstill, leaving GiantDad and the droog leader to fight one on one. GiantDad's superior weapons, armor, and poise seem like they would win him the fight, but the droog leader gets the upper hand with a hidden dagger in his cane and drops GiantDad with a vicious kick. While GiantDad is recovering, the droog leader snatches the sentient milk from the table. It struggles against him, and the droog leader finds it difficult to control. The milk's human companion looks up in shock at the sudden battle all around him.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2019, 02:53:56 am »

Fricking, that's it. Just decapitate them all with the impractical helicopter sword.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2019, 04:33:47 am »

Fix the Cloning machine, and when completed, begin to clone a combination of money and loaves of bread. Teleport the loaves of bread to the various people on and around the Moloko, and teleport the money into the AI’s chambers.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2019, 06:09:15 am »

Pick up scroll of Nyarlothotep in eldritch science lab  and chant every foul and twisted incantation I can muster aiming them at janitor and  genehorror making scrub, then try to find and use any incantation to make undead across the ship not hostile 

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2019, 08:07:19 am »

We have combat bots as well. Send them in to reinforce the securitybots, as well as sending some after any unauthorized evacuees.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50