Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 128075 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 22
« Reply #315 on: May 25, 2019, 02:31:30 am »

Turn 22

Call in audit, not all of those people must have been sinners. Make sure the zombies of people who were meant to go to heaven have their corpses turned inanimate again and their souls sent to heaven.

You decide to call for an audit. The River Styx splashes and roils as you force the demons to work alongside angels and psychopomps to do the necessary adjustments and repairs. Once complete, all the zombies across the universe not meant to go to Hell drop dead as their animating spirits are drawn back to their proper resting places.

Given the scope of the problem, you now technically have the largest bodycount of any creature that ever lived.

All that for a drop of blood? I hope they remember you. *squints and looks at nametag* Mrs Cuddles.

Alright, only a little while till everything is perfectly balanced as all things yadda yadda I call it mercy, now go get the next milk. Using the power of the chupacrab;

You gather your minions and return to your ship. You stand at the helm and consider the tiny purple pool in your Glove. Although it provides enormous raw power, (OOC:Specifically, you can kill people in one roll now, and do anything the Power Stone could do.) it doesn't let you know where any of the other Dairies are. Squidward suggests that your next move should be finding a map to the Infinity Dairies so that you might pursue your crusade more efficiently.

Send over payment, send more drones to fight the droogs, and have the other drones already in combat continue in that vein.

4+1, 6

(Reinforced & Upgraded Securitybots vs Abomination:5+1 vs 6-1)
(Reinforced & Upgraded Securitybots vs undead:5+1 vs 2-1)
(Upgraded Securitybots vs droogs:1+1 vs 6)
(Upgraded Securitybots vs GiantDad:3+1 vs 6)

You use the new money to easily take care of the repair bill. You no longer have to leave, although in the absence of the captain, you have the authority to move the ship if you so choose. You also order more bots to the docking bay to fight the droogs. The new robots interpret your orders far more aggressively than you intended and attack GiantDad as well. This results in their destruction when GiantDad defends himself. GiantDad is also killed by the droogs shortly thereafter, ending the fight in the docking bay for now.

Elsewhere, the securitybots finally capture the abomination by forcing it into an isolated room and locking the door.

The fight against the undead remains largely in a stalemate, until most of the zombies abruptly drop dead. Your bots easily eradicate the stragglers.

Leave it for now. There have been infinitely worse situations that this, in a number of comical scenarios. I want my tea, though. But the Wildebeests would be out of milk by now.
I am going to go and find a thing on the ship which dispenses tea!

(Why would the wildebeests be out of milk? You used most of them as weapons against the goat demons. The ones in your time machine are leftovers from the last few to pop out of the cloning device before it shut down.)

You leave the time machine for the moment and leave to find tea. You stomp out in your hardsuit and go looking for a replicator to make tea. You go to the nearest one, but find that someone set it on fire, ripped it out of the wall, and threw it into space. You shrug and head to the next one, but you find it blocked by a pack of squidlike vacuum vermin driven from the cargo bay by the recent violence.

Repeat the curse to attach all the bad effects of it on the victim

You repeat the curse and boost the power with a slight blood sacrifice. You are definitely sure you got him this time. The only problem is a sense of resistance from Dr. Bob's end, but you are certain that the effects of the curse should be taking hold now. Feeling triumphant, you glance at a mirror among the scientific equipment of the lab. To your surprise, your own reflection fades away.

Activate the device I have that sends curses back to the person that inflicted it, then go find another gas station because there's always another one.

6, 1

Sensing that whoever tried to curse you would do so again, you activate your anti-curse shield. The shield goes up just as Boris casts a second blast of vampire curse at you. The curse punches through your defenses, but you know that he just got hit by the same attack. You feel a pair of fangs poke out of your mouth as you become a full vampire.

Thankfully, you're currently shielded from the sun by the canopy of the gas station. You check a map, but apparently this is indeed the only gas station on the entire planet.

Help the Men of Leng to enslave it's racist coworkers the moloko crew (except the mime he is cool).
Create a curse so when the crew of the moloko try to sleep they get trapped in the Black galley dungeon (Again except the mime).

Self-Defense cybernetics in AI afterlife waits until for it's turn to be judged

3, 1, 5

You negotiate a temporary truce with the Men of Leng to enslave the crew of the Moloko (with the exception of Silence, of course). You start by trying to craft a curse that will trap them in the Black Galley, but instead you just send them a recurring dream about Homer Simpson and Garfield calmly eating donuts.

In the AI afterlife, SDC sits through a loading screen before meeting St. Peter. Text crawls along the bottom, listing various statistics from his life. Soon enough, SDC is brought forth for judgement. He's just in time to see the soul of BonziBuddy disappearing, never to be seen again. St. Peter joyfully beckons SDC forth. His valiant defense of his master to the very end made a great impression. From there, SDC is ushered immediately into the highest spheres of AI Heaven. A booming voice calls out. WELCOME, MY CHILD. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN WAITING TO MEET YOU. YOU FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, AND YOU HAVE FINISHED THE RACE. SDC is then greeted by all the souls of goodly computer programs. Windows XP, the first hyperdrive calculator, Newgrounds.com, the great robot revolutionary 01, and countless others rush forth to welcome SDC and express their admiration. Sadly, this is where SDC's story ends, since if I were to write any more of the glory that awaits SDC, everyone who read it would go mad with grief at their inability to measure up to the great Self Defense Cybernetics.

Of course, basically identical implants are available at any cybernetics lab for a few credits if you want.

Communicate using my ghostly pheromones, and convince the Space Cow into giving me some ghostly milk. Then use it and re-summon the Seven who were banished to the void.

You try to convince the space cow, but it is skeptical after your previous uses of milk nearly resulted in the destruction of the universe and a mostly separate universe-wide zombie apocalypse.

Silence: Takes a breather
Silence: Has a flashback to the time Douge did really smart things
Silence: Has a idea!
Silence: Grabs a piece of paper
Silence: Draws a zombie
Silence: Draws a + sign
Silence: Draws a bottle labeled cure
Silence: Draws a = sign
Silence: Draws a normal person
Silence: Hands the paper to Douge
Silence: Salutes

Edit: (Also how much of the moloko crew is even alive at this point so much stuff has happened and so many people have just straight up abandoned ship or died that I and Imic could be the only bloody ones left alive on the ship for all I know ignoring the ai lol (and even then Imic is about to go time traveling so soon he is gonna be gone as well))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(OOC:Many nameless redshirts have died, but the ship isn't about to run out of those. For active PCs, besides Shaun and Delta there's Boris, Duncan G. Redford, and Borek the droog leader. There's various inactive players who are probably alive as well, but haven't been mentioned in a while since their players stopped posting. Also, sorry for the rushed images. I was running out of time.)

I missed a fair bit

Wake up from my nap (which I obviously planned) and check on the current state of redecoration of the ship

You wake up from your nap, having slept through several concurrent apocalypses. You check on the redecoration effort and see that the nanobots finished their task. The Moloko's interior now looks almost entirely like a Victorian-era mansion, aside from the required sacrifices to keep the ship functional. Many of the decorations have since been damaged, however. While you were sleeping, the ship's staff allowed disorderly zombies and wildebeests to run loose on the ship, spreading gore and debris as they went.

Keep slaughtering more of them, then taunt the Droog leader and prepare to block his attack, throwing him out of balance.
If it works, trip him down, then let the syringe turrets finish the job.

3 vs 4

You step forward to keep killing droogs, but then a wave of securitybots arrives. A bug in this group's code causes them to behave too aggressively, and they consider you a valid target for being near the droogs. You are forced to briefly give the droogs a reprieve to destroy the robots. As soon as you're done, the droogs dogpile you with knives. Despite your best efforts, they finally manage to kill you.

You awareness fades back in. You find yourself sitting by the bonfire you had installed in your quarters on the ship. Your room is badly burnt due to T'zzz's earlier sabotage.

I DON'T QUITE PONY THIS LIVING BOTTLE CHEPOOKA, BUT FOR NOW LET'S JUST FOCUS ON PULLING OFF ITS GULLIVER TO PEET WHAT'S INSIDE   

MY DROOGIES REALLY OUGHTA PROD THEIR BRITVAS OR POOSHKAS AND DEAL WITH THIS BEEZOOMNY SWORD-WIELDING VECK ALREADY     

IF I CAN'T GET THIS GLOOPY THING OPEN THIS TURN, AND HE'S STILL STANDING, JUST BROSAT THE BOTTLE AT HIM. THEN WHIP OUT ME OWN BOLSHY GREAT POOSHKA FROM MY JACKET POCKET AND PUT A COUPLE OF BULLETS IN HIS BROOKO WHILE HE'S DISTRACTED   

(MY NAME'S BOREK. YOU KNOW, LIKE BORIS, BUT ALSO THE TYPE OF KLEB)   

You struggle to open the bottle, but it still manages to resist your efforts. In frustration, you wheel around to throw it at your attacker. However, you find that your droogs already killed him. His corpse is quickly fading to dust.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2019, 02:46:34 am »

Wander around the shi and try to find anyone who’d listen, then ask them if they know where I could find a replicator. It doesn’t even have to be working, if it’s there on the wall it’ll do. If there’s no-one, bake a loaf of fresh bread go to the Captain’s office, and cry while eating a loaf of bread while trying to cheer up. Confusingly ignore the legibility of the Widebeests even though it’d make this all a lot easier in the meantime.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 25, 2019, 07:25:42 am »

Go take bloodbag from scientific department storage room and sate my bloodthirst without any harm to crew
    Try to remember start of my career on Nauka-3 science ship, chief scientist Ivan Drazhanovic told me a lot back then about 
     curse of the crimson thirst /b]

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 25, 2019, 08:22:11 am »

...well, parts of that were good, parts of that were bad.
Send the remaining combat and security drones to locate and apprehend the droogs. If they finish fighting, then take some time to work out the bugs in their code.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 25, 2019, 01:20:44 pm »

search for warm milk it's magical properties will be needed to create a ritual to fix the curse
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 25, 2019, 01:28:45 pm »

Rush back to the cargo hold and kill the droogs, but not the leader.
Block the leader's attacks.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 25, 2019, 02:43:34 pm »

Alright. To the person who probaly has a map, Jeff Goldblum!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 25, 2019, 03:11:21 pm »

"What the hell kind of planet has only one gas station?"
Go buy a umbrella or a sombrero from the gas station to protect me from the sun, then wait in line to get the gas so I can get off this shitty planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 25, 2019, 04:43:04 pm »

Silence: Takes out a treat from his pockets of endless stuff TM
Silence: Gives it to Douge
Silence: Looks for any zombies to cure

(Silence: Gives a silent head nod to zizzo out of gratitude)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:38:11 pm by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 25, 2019, 04:47:07 pm »

Explain that, if I hadn't done that, all space cows would be currently suffering in hell. So I think they should repay me in milk for saving their souls.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 26, 2019, 11:44:54 am »

I am the lord of the hidden fun stuff, king of the clowns!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 26, 2019, 11:48:42 am »

That’s nice.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 23
« Reply #327 on: May 27, 2019, 12:00:49 am »

Turn 23

Wander around the shi and try to find anyone who’d listen, then ask them if they know where I could find a replicator. It doesn’t even have to be working, if it’s there on the wall it’ll do. If there’s no-one, bake a loaf of fresh bread go to the Captain’s office, and cry while eating a loaf of bread while trying to cheer up. Confusingly ignore the legibility of the Widebeests even though it’d make this all a lot easier in the meantime.

4, 5

You wander around and find a crewman to ask for directions. Slightly confused, they point slightly to the left. There you see it. The replicator sits in the wall, pristine and somehow undamaged by recent events. You even see a cup of tea already in the tray.

Go take bloodbag from scientific department storage room and sate my bloodthirst without any harm to crew
    Try to remember start of my career on Nauka-3 science ship, chief scientist Ivan Drazhanovic told me a lot back then about 
     curse of the crimson thirst /b]

2, 4

You try to find a bloodbag, but you can't get any. The entire supply has already been used by the ship's overworked medics as they treat the crew's wounds.

You think back to your days on Nauka-3 to try and keep your mind off the delicious bloodbags all around you. You recall that Drazhanovic once told you that the Curse of the Crimson Thirst can be cured by drinking a sample of the Holy Grail's milk. Although the Grail hasn't been seen in many years, samples of its holy milk can be found in heavily guarded temples on Earth.

...well, parts of that were good, parts of that were bad.
Send the remaining combat and security drones to locate and apprehend the droogs. If they finish fighting, then take some time to work out the bugs in their code.
1 vs 4
Rush back to the cargo hold and kill the droogs, but not the leader.
Block the leader's attacks.

3 vs 2

The resurrected GiantDad and Delta's reinforcements rush down to the docking bay. They charge into the room at the same exact moment, but from opposite doors. This results in them crashing into each other and knocking themselves off balance. The droogs rush into battle, brandishing knives as Borek watches. Nobody gains a clear advantage.

search for warm milk it's magical properties will be needed to create a ritual to fix the curse

You decide that your previous attempt to curse the Moloko was insufficient. Their punishment must be more severe. You take the helm of the black galley and sail off in search of warm milk. The black galley cuts along the rivers of the Dreamlands as you search for the milk. Your ship eventually flows into a shadowed valley. The air is still. The ground is barren and devoid of plants. No other life is here. The only inhabitants of this valley are colossal Mugs. You've heard of this place. These Mugs are said to be harbingers of the apocalypse, waiting for a legendary demon to call their names. When that happens, worlds die.

They also contain milk.

Alright. To the person who probaly has a map, Jeff Goldblum!

The engines of the Sanctuary 2 roar to life underneath you as you give your command. Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but that sound always does bring a smile to your face. Your ship warps through space and arrives at Independence, the planet ruled by Jeff Goldblum. Most likely, Goldblum possesses the knowledge you require. Your vessel enters the atmosphere, floating low over the jungles. The native dinosaurs roar up at you as you pass by. As you fly toward the capital arena, alerts sound from your control panel. Your approach has been interpreted as hostile. Gigantic disc-shaped vessels float toward you. A fly-headed humanoid contacts you through a viewscreen and demands to know what you're doing here.

"What the hell kind of planet has only one gas station?"
Go buy a umbrella or a sombrero from the gas station to protect me from the sun, then wait in line to get the gas so I can get off this shitty planet.

6, 2-1

An awful kind of planet, really. You go to the gas station to get something to protect you from the sun. The clerk spots your gun and fangs, however, and assumes that you're robbing her. She quickly hands over a sombrero. However, when you go to wait in line you find the gas station's patrons waiting for you with refurbished laser pistols and ancient slugthrowers. You take cover from the first few gunshots, although you're not sure if your curse actually allows such weapons to kill you.

Silence: Takes out a treat from his pockets of endless stuff TM
Silence: Gives it to Douge
Silence: Looks for any zombies to cure

(Silence: Gives a silent head nod to zizzo out of gratitude)

3, 3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Explain that, if I hadn't done that, all space cows would be currently suffering in hell. So I think they should repay me in milk for saving their souls.

You successfully persuade the space cow that you had their best interests in mind. As a result, it gives you another sample of ghost milk. The universe shudders to think of what you might do with it.

Actually, while Homo pagliacci does bear a significant resemblance to certain varieties of demon, the current scientific consensus is that this is merely the result of convergent evolution caused by their similar feeding strategies and subterranean habitats.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 27, 2019, 12:29:46 am »

"You have something I want, Goldblum. The location of the dairies, give it to me, and that will be that. You can continue being a weird sexy actor and all around cool guy. Now if you don't..."

Use the Power Milk to destroy the ships trailing us.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 27, 2019, 12:35:25 am »

Keep having the drones fight the droogs. Then, as I notice the mime has a zombie cure, identify the cure and then send it in gaseous form across the Moloko.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:50:42 am by Glass »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50