Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127649 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 23
« Reply #330 on: May 27, 2019, 03:46:51 am »

"WELL BROTHERS, METHINKS IT'S PAST TIME WE ITTIED OUT OF HERE, NO?"

LAUGH AND GOOLY INTO THE MAINTENANCE CORRIDORS WITH MY DROOGS, TAKING THE UNOPENED BOTTLE WITH ME AND LEAVING THIS BEZOOMNY SWORD-WIELDING VECK TO HAVE HIS TWENTY-TO-ONE WITH THE ROBOTS AS WE MAKE OUR ESCAPE   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2019, 04:52:37 am »

Embrace power of crimson curse, drain some lab monkeys of blood

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2019, 05:09:22 am »

Pour Milk in and then DRINK THE TEA! DRINK ALL OF IT! LET IT FLOW DON THE THROAT AND COAT THE INTERNAL ORGANS OF MY BREQTHING CORPSE!
Then reprogram the replicators to replace the victorian Decorations on the ship with Gothic ecclesiastical architecture.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2019, 05:49:13 am »

"Fuck this planet and fuck this shitty gas station."
Get to some solid cover and shoot the people, if that fails use my vampire powers to kill everyone.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2019, 05:59:36 am »

adquire milk from one of the mugs.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2019, 08:51:45 am »

LAUGH AND GOOLY INTO THE MAINTENANCE CORRIDORS WITH MY DROOGS, TAKING THE UNOPENED BOTTLE WITH ME AND LEAVING THIS BEZOOMNY SWORD-WIELDING VECK TO HAVE HIS TWENTY-TO-ONE WITH THE ROBOTS AS WE MAKE OUR ESCAPE   
Have the drones cut off their retreat, and make use of their lack of discipline to rout them.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2019, 09:07:58 am »

Now, to do something I’ve wanted to do for a while.
Make a crossbreed holy/infernal energy nuke and send it to where the doommugs are. Then, make a temporary seal, preventing summons out of Hell.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 05:49:54 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 27, 2019, 09:18:23 am »

Is it too late to join?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 27, 2019, 09:39:32 am »

Is it too late to join?
It's minimalism and milk. It's never too late to join.
(Not until the game ends, that is.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2019, 10:12:58 am »

Is it too late to join?

You can join. Like Glass said, I always allow new players in these games.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2019, 10:25:16 am »

Name: Rana
Description: a soft white spherical creature the size of a human eye who is able to talk using the voices of those it has heard
Rank (optional): none
Why You Want Milk?: I want milk so I can add it to myself to increase size and possibly add some limbs.

I will explore the ship and follow the first creature I find so I can listen to their voice and be able to communicate with others.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2019, 10:57:59 am »

Silence: Feels satisfied
Silence: Looks at his checklist of things to do
Silence: Crosses off cure zombies
Silence: Takes out his milk diagram from earlier
Silence: Shows it to Douge
Silence: Points in distant horizon
Silence: Salutes
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:59:39 am by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2019, 04:58:06 pm »

The universe should know by now what I'm planning to do with this milk. Perform the ritual again again, re-summoning the banished Seven in the Bazaar.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:59:58 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2019, 05:03:08 am »

Keep fighting the droogs, while the syringe turrets will aim for Borek and put him to sleep.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 24
« Reply #344 on: May 29, 2019, 01:30:23 am »

Turn 24

"You have something I want, Goldblum. The location of the dairies, give it to me, and that will be that. You can continue being a weird sexy actor and all around cool guy. Now if you don't..."

Use the Power Milk to destroy the ships trailing us.

You grip the targeting system of your ship and fire a blast from the Power Milk. The Sanctuary II's weapons glow purple and tear a jagged scar across one of Goldblum's giant vessels. In response, two of them hit you back with warning shots from beams powerful enough to dramatically destroy landmarks. The fly-headed creature vanishes from your screen and is replaced by Jeff Goldblum himself. Lounging on his throne, Goldblum regards you warily.

"So, I can tell you're serious about this. Sure, you've got the Power Milk. I certainly think that you could, um, take out my ships, destroy my planet. But have you considered the, ah, unintended consequences? If this is, if this is it I'll just have one of my ships ram yours. Since we can see that, well, that you took one here, I think you need it to leave. I don't think, um, I don't think fighting's gonna solve anything here. Let's talk this out. What will you give me for, for the maps? And do I have your word that my world and I will be unharmed when you, do what you've gotta do?"

Keep having the drones fight the droogs. Then, as I notice the mime has a zombie cure, identify the cure and then send it in gaseous form across the Moloko.

3+1 for previous work by Angelo/Diablo, Silence, drone attacks, and Douge.

You scan the mime's belongings and analyze the design of Douge's zombie cure. You note that the quality of the cure indicates that "Douge" possesses unusual intelligence for a basilisk. In any case, you copy the cure, run it through the chemical labs, and deploy an aerosol version through the ventilation systems. The few remaining zombies on the Moloko are eliminated. The Moloko is now completely free of zombies.

Have the drones cut off their retreat, and make use of their lack of discipline to rout them.
1, 6 vs 2
Keep fighting the droogs, while the syringe turrets will aim for Borek and put him to sleep.
6 vs 3, second action cancelled by Glass's 1.

The droogs launch a fighting retreat as GiantDad and the drones advance under the cover of syringe turret fire. The droogs attempt to push back into the maintenance corridors. Most of the droogs are captured in the final rush, but Borek is shielded from a wave of syringe darts when a securitybot wanders into the line of fire. As a result, Borek successfully escapes into the recesses of the ship.

Embrace power of crimson curse, drain some lab monkeys of blood

You embrace the Beast within and rip through a selection of lab monkeys. You revel in your power and in so doing you learn to better control it. +1 to using your vampire powers.

Pour Milk in and then DRINK THE TEA! DRINK ALL OF IT! LET IT FLOW DON THE THROAT AND COAT THE INTERNAL ORGANS OF MY BREQTHING CORPSE!
Then reprogram the replicators to replace the victorian Decorations on the ship with Gothic ecclesiastical architecture.

4, 4+1

You pour in some milk and finally take your tea, gulping it down in a glorious mess that was genuinely worth traveling history for. Once you've emptied your cup, you decide to make a change in the decor. You gather up some nanobots and instruct them to switch the ship's design to an intimidating Gothic design. Waves of matter roll out from you as the nanobots rapidly begin to comply.

The change should be complete by next turn.

A tiny white orb floats into the room and approaches you as you finish reprogramming the nanobots.

Name: Rana
Description: a soft white spherical creature the size of a human eye who is able to talk using the voices of those it has heard
Rank (optional): none
Why You Want Milk?: I want milk so I can add it to myself to increase size and possibly add some limbs.

I will explore the ship and follow the first creature I find so I can listen to their voice and be able to communicate with others.
(Please bold your actions, it makes it easier for me to notice them.)

A soft musical chime sounds in a empty hallway of the Moloko as you pop into existence. You float through the air, searching for someone to follow around. (Roll:Borek, GiantDad, Boris, Shaun, Silence. Soon enough you find Shaun. He stands near a replicator, reprogramming nanobots to adjust the theme of the Moloko. Some tea is spilled on his fake beard and onto his engineering hardsuit.

"Fuck this planet and fuck this shitty gas station."
Get to some solid cover and shoot the people, if that fails use my vampire powers to kill everyone.

2, 3, 2+1

You try to take cover, but nothing here is sturdy enough to stop a bullet. You're forced to do this the hard way. You extend your fangs and claws and fall upon your enemies. You only actually kill two of them, and they put a respectable number of holes in you. In the end though, you scare off your attackers and take control of the gas station.

Now, to do something I’ve wanted to do for a while.
Make a crossbreed holy/infernal energy nuke and send it to where the doommugs are. Then, make a temporary seal, preventing summons out of Hell.
(If you were trying to stop RGN's goat deities from coming back, I should tell you that the Void they live in isn't Hell. It's literally an endless void outside reality. Sorry, I should have made that more clear. Still, you got a 5, so it worked anyway.)

4, 6, 5

You sense something; a presence you haven't not felt since...

You rush to the forges of Hell, passing a set of antediluvian cannons on the way in. You order the devils there to work on precisely half of an immensely powerful explosive. They're confused, but comply. You then allow Angelo to become dominant, ascend to Heaven, and make a similar request of the angelic smiths there. They tell you that they usually prefer swords, but will comply anyway thanks to your rank as a metaphysical emissary. Once both halves are constructed, you take them both to Purgatory and fuse them together yourself. The resulting missile glows with righteous judgment and unholy wrath. As you send them off to annihilate the legacy of your old enemy, Diablo can't help but make a slight adjustment to the fuse, slowing the detonation just enough that anyone in the Valley will know what is about to happen.

Unless prevented, the Holy/Unholy nuke will destroy the Valley in one turn.

You then return to Satan's former throne and issue a proclamation. There are to be no more summonings from Hell until you say otherwise. Your order is so effective that you also prevent anything from being summoned from the Void either.

adquire milk from one of the mugs.

You grab a wooden cup from the black galley and ascend one of the Mugs. Its surface is sheer and it appears to be miles high, but thanks to the nature of the Dreamlands you are able to make the climb in seconds through sheer determination. You get to the top and fill your cup with the milk. As you rest for a moment at the top, you see a bright light in the sky followed by a distinctive smoke trail. It's unmistakably an incoming nuclear missile.

Probably time to leave the Valley?

Silence: Feels satisfied
Silence: Looks at his checklist of things to do
Silence: Crosses off cure zombies
Silence: Takes out his milk diagram from earlier
Silence: Shows it to Douge
Silence: Points in distant horizon
Silence: Salutes

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The universe should know by now what I'm planning to do with this milk. Perform the ritual again again, re-summoning the banished Seven in the Bazaar.

You land in the smoking ruins of the Bazaar and correctly perform the ritual to summon your dread masters as the ghosts of Three and Four hover over you. Surviving citizens flee when they see you return. However, you are unable to bring them back. It seems that the ruler of Hell has used his own powers to block your spell.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 50