Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127583 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 26
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2019, 01:32:47 pm »

((Sorry, I also had a brain fart there. I was addressing Shaun.))

"I'm GiantDad, you casul. I'm the security officer of this ship, and I'm seeking a safe place before the hyperjump is initiated."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 02, 2019, 04:04:27 pm »

I’d say to find something to hold onto. That, or a padded room. Or a chair with a seatbelt. Come to think of it, making such a device woud take longer... than... ten minutes...
Ignore previous post. Put on a seatbelt, preferably in a padded room, preferable with extra things to hold onto just in case. Find an O2 tank to attatch to the hardsuit..
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 02, 2019, 04:15:05 pm »

Ignore the part about GiantDad. Just ask the hooded man about why he needs the DNA from the specific creature, and warn him about the hyperjump and ask if I can come with him.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 02, 2019, 08:39:40 pm »

"Why do you people think I'm here, I live here!"
After talking to the ship land my ship, go to my house and get the milk from my fridge.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 03, 2019, 04:02:59 am »

Keep the ritual going, increasing the amount and size of cracks between the Void and this plane until there's a permanent entrance large enough for the Seven to escape from their exile again.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 03, 2019, 02:03:12 pm »

Find a belt and fasten myself for now.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Turn 27

The Moloko's hyperjump was activated prematurely. The ship bursts from the repair station and tears across the universe at far beyond the speed of light before arriving in Earth's orbit.

Yoink the map, and go after the next Dairy on the list.

You climb down from your new dinosaur and step over Goldblum's corpse to access his computer. When you attempt to log in, a security system flashes and the holographic maps vanish. The computer threatens to erase the data unless you give an appropriate password or hack your way in. It actually includes the hacking suggestion. Apparently playing David Levinson was a memorable experience for Goldblum.

Try to sense the droog leader with blood sense and lure him to the party with hypnotic suggestion
(Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, nobody can find Borek unless Yoink decides to post more actions.)
(Auto-2)

You try to use your blood sense to locate Borek, but he's too well hidden for even your vampire powers to locate him before the ship suddenly blasts into a hyperjump and slams you against a wall.

Silence: Partys!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I’d say to find something to hold onto. That, or a padded room. Or a chair with a seatbelt. Come to think of it, making such a device woud take longer... than... ten minutes...
Ignore previous post. Put on a seatbelt, preferably in a padded room, preferable with extra things to hold onto just in case. Find an O2 tank to attatch to the hardsuit..
1, 3
Find a belt and fasten myself for now.

"Name yourself, casul!" Said the GiantDad.

I, Ehm... My name is Seán Ó’ Brian, pronounced Shaun. May I ask what ye’re doing here?

Rana chimed in, speaking in the various voices she had heard. "I don't know, I came in by chance. If I get liquid, I can convert it into organs for myself."

"I'm GiantDad, you casul. I'm the security officer of this ship, and I'm seeking a safe place before the hyperjump is initiated."

Rana then floated off to revisit the hooded man while GiantDad and Shaun quickly searched for a safe place to await the hyperjump. The two scrambled and found a single suitable chair kept in the office of a warp engine supervisor who had unfortunately perished in the zombie attack and not yet been replaced. Both rushed for it, but bumped into each other and activated the emergency backup controls. The hyperjump was activated prematurely, launching everyone who wasn't yet secured off their feet. Given the premature launch and the crew's general attitude toward safety warnings, this was practically everyone.

Ignore the part about GiantDad. Just ask the hooded man about why he needs the DNA from the specific creature, and warn him about the hyperjump and ask if I can come with him.

You float away from GiantDad and Shaun and revisit the hooded man. You find him still wandering around the halls and interrogating passerby about Dr. Bob's location. You try to ask him about the details of his plan. He declares that he is the great DNA Thief and as such he doesn't need to listen to lesser creatures such as yourself. You also try to warn him about the imminent hyperjump, but the Thief ignores you and continues to rant about his own "Unmatched command of the genetic arts". At least until the hyperjump suddenly occurs, well before it was supposed to. As a floating energy being, you are unaffected by the acceleration, but the Thief is hurled against a wall.

"Why do you people think I'm here, I live here!"
After talking to the ship land my ship, go to my house and get the milk from my fridge.
(I wasn't really sure if I could let you get milk from your own fridge. After all, the premise of these games is that "you ran out of milk". However, since it's 27 turns in and you stored the milk light years away from the starting point, I felt like making a one time only exception.)

The navy ship apologizes for the delay and assures you that the government simply wished to know if you were interested in their Rogue Scientist Assistance package and if you had any useful discoveries to offer in exchange.

As soon as you are done talking to the other ship, you land by your house and go to your fridge. There, lit by the soft glow of your fridge lights, is Your Milk. You take it out and hold it up triumphantly.

Now, I’ll reseal the void. I think that still falls under saving the world.

5+1

You draw upon your powers and experience to barricade the Void once more and protect it against further attempts to open it. Nuhg is still fast enough to summon his deities to the mortal world, but you've trapped them on this side. They may destroy the universe if not defeated, but for the moment they could be killed permanently.

Keep the ritual going, increasing the amount and size of cracks between the Void and this plane until there's a permanent entrance large enough for the Seven to escape from their exile again.

You sense Adam Simons preparing to lock the Void again, so you rush your rituals and summon the Seven to this plane. As expected, Simons seals the Void behind them. Your masters arrange themselves into a circle and gnaw on the fabric of reality as you and the Void nightmares look on.

Your masters have returned at their full strength, but they are vulnerable without the ability to retreat to the Void and heal. You expect that a serious retaliatory strike is probably imminent.

(OOC:Also, just wanted to say that your new avatar is cool.)

get inside a mug and tear open a portal from it to the moloko interior I will use the milk to clean the ship floor

You crawl into the Doom Mug and dream a portal to the Moloko into existence. You jump through just as Simons seals the Void. You're back on the ship, but only a large puddle of milk got through with you. You also notice that you lost a few tentacles when the gate closed on them, but it's not like you didn't have plenty to spare.

Three turns to possible Doom Mug impact, although it won't naturally hit anything in the Void.

Unless prevented, the Seven will devour the universe in four turns.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:36:14 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Punch the password. Then call in the thainoscopter to scoop me and Rexy to the next stone.

"To the holy hand mighty instead!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:27:18 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cheer up mime to gun down the seven with his brand finger gun, granting him bonus to combat rolls against seven

Try to dominate vacuum vermin with vampire power of control over animals  and send them to shred damn janitor

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile

Wave my fist at nothing in particular and say:
WHOEVER KEEPS DOING IT, STOP TRYING TO EAT THE UNIVERSE! AND STOP TRYING TO GET THOSE BLOODY GOATS TO DO IT INSTEAD!
Ignore the actual facts of the situation and rush to the Science bay. Grab everything I can get my hands on, and begin the construction of a device capable of creating a bubble of personal time, the speed of which can be edited at will by the sentient creature inside it, or changed from a distance by a set of auxiliary controls. Essentially, make it so that person who this machine locks onto can decide whether time is going to move really fast or really slow to their perspective, so they can be running along while the rest of the universe is going unimaginably slowly. Also, figure out how long this is gping to take.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Trun to find Dr Bob or his lab

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

great the roombas are still fancy so go for a mop, a bucket and the other cleaning products that must be mixed with the milk.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(OOC:Also, just wanted to say that your new avatar is cool.)
((Thanks, I've been thinking of getting one for a while, but couldn't decide. In the end, I rolled a dice to pick and just went with the dice itself.))

Dcavenge the Bazaar's remains for more milk I could use for other rituals.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hows this milk still good I've been gone for a long time."
See if the milk is still good if it is drink it, then search my house for the portal gun I made, and go see if my lab is still in good shape.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Silence: Looks out the nearest window
Silence: Thinks about his life decisions
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50