Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127585 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

If there are any eldritch abominations in the vicinity, fire all weapons at them.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Send out scout drones across the ships to find Borek and other lawbreakers.
Deliver justice to those who were successfully found.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

Hello, arsenals of Heaven?
Hello, arsenals of Hell?
Fire.
Fire.

Have the arsenals of heaven and hell shoot at the seven.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 28
« Reply #408 on: June 05, 2019, 10:37:49 pm »

Turn 28

Punch the password. Then call in the thainoscopter to scoop me and Rexy to the next stone.
("Stone?" We serve milk here, sir.)
6, 2

You smash the display with your fist and the computer unlocks. The holographic display returns, revealing the identities and locations of the Dairies.

(I PM'd you the information on the Infinity Dairies locations. You had to fight to get that information, so I don't think it's fair to post it here where the other players can see it without similar effort.)

You decide to go for the Mind Milk first. You whistle for the Thainoscopter and go back to your ship with Rexy literally in tow. You try to find a way to raid the Earth temple in an efficient way, but find the system heavily guarded. Apparently, someone else recently made an attack and kicked the hornet's nest. Numerous Alliance military vessels surround the planet, including the ship you saw earlier at the Bazaar. You could try a direct attack, but the amount of force Earth currently has available would make such a venture very risky.

Cheer up mime to gun down the seven with his brand finger gun, granting him bonus to combat rolls against seven

Try to dominate vacuum vermin with vampire power of control over animals  and send them to shred damn janitor

5, 2+1

You decide to give Silence a pep talk for a future battle against the Seven. He's currently busy staring off into space and reminiscing on his backstory, so you instead charge up his gun with powerful vampire magic. That's likely better anyway.

You also try to dominate the vacuum vermin. Normally, vampires would be limited to certain symbolic "creatures of the night" such as wolves or bats. However, your enhanced powers allow you to take command of a vacuum vermin. Sensing your will. it darts off to hunt the janitor.

great the roombas are still fancy so go for a mop, a bucket and the other cleaning products that must be mixed with the milk.

You enter a janitorial closet and look for a new set of cleaning supplies. However, your coworkers are apparently still racist. A vacuum vermin under a vampiric spell leaps out of a vent and attacks you. You drive it off, but not before making a mess of the closet and smashing up the supplies. Just when you think you've finished with that, a scout bot finds you and traps you in the closet with a ray shield while alerting GiantDad.

Wave my fist at nothing in particular and say:
WHOEVER KEEPS DOING IT, STOP TRYING TO EAT THE UNIVERSE! AND STOP TRYING TO GET THOSE BLOODY GOATS TO DO IT INSTEAD!
Ignore the actual facts of the situation and rush to the Science bay. Grab everything I can get my hands on, and begin the construction of a device capable of creating a bubble of personal time, the speed of which can be edited at will by the sentient creature inside it, or changed from a distance by a set of auxiliary controls. Essentially, make it so that person who this machine locks onto can decide whether time is going to move really fast or really slow to their perspective, so they can be running along while the rest of the universe is going unimaginably slowly. Also, figure out how long this is gping to take.

2+1, 1

You successfully wave your fist and ignore the actual facts of the situation.

Once you're done with that, you rush to the science bay and start building a personal timeframe manipulator. Thanks to the advanced tools in your hardsuit, you're able to come up with a workable design. You do have to sacrifice the auxiliary controls when simulations indicate that a duping issue in the RAW code will interface poorly with the tachyon condensers. You set a machine to fabricate the device and watch as it works.

Slightly impatient, you turn to look at a clock and bump the device with your elbow. This accidentally activates it and causes it to dramatically slow time for itself and the fabrication equipment.

At its current rates, your device should be ready in approximately 200 million years.

Trun to find Dr Bob or his lab

You'd offer the hooded man a hand, but that's not exactly an option yet. Instead, you simply wait for him to get back up and offer to help him find Dr. Bob. Slightly humbled from the fall, he agrees. You prove surprisingly skilled as a detective. First, you locate Dr. Bob's laboratory on the ship. It's abandoned, but much of his notes and research remains. You follow footprints from some damaged equipment there and locate the Abomination, still locked in its makeshift cage. The hooded man thanks you and carefully extracts some DNA from the creature. You also investigate the custom Z-Wing he stole from the docking bay and are able to activate a tracker.

A screen gives you Dr. Bob's current location on the planet Cervidae.

(OOC:Also, just wanted to say that your new avatar is cool.)
((Thanks, I've been thinking of getting one for a while, but couldn't decide. In the end, I rolled a dice to pick and just went with the dice itself.))

Dcavenge the Bazaar's remains for more milk I could use for other rituals.

You float through the rubble of the Bazaar in search of milk. You eventually find some, but it's currently being fed on by a pack of hissing Void nightmares. To make matters worse, the Seven are badly battered by a volley of blasts from above and below.

"Hows this milk still good I've been gone for a long time."
See if the milk is still good if it is drink it, then search my house for the portal gun I made, and go see if my lab is still in good shape.

1, 2+2 for 5, 5

The milk is in fact rancid from age. You sniff it to check and find yourself gagging for the next few minutes as you search the house in vain for your missing portal gun. However, your home laboratory is in much better shape. The lights come on as you enter and illuminate your various scientific equipment in a stark white glow. You also find the aforementioned portal gun lying on a desk.

Silence: Looks out the nearest window
Silence: Thinks about his life decisions

..., 1, 5 vs 5, 4, 3, 2, 6, 5, 5, 3, 4, 2, 1, 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 1, 2, 1, 3 vs 1, 4, 1, 2, 4 vs 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 4, 3, 1+2, 2.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If there are any eldritch abominations in the vicinity, fire all weapons at them.

Unfortunately, there aren't any abominations here. You're at Earth, and the Doom Mug is currently in the Void while the Seven are back at the Bazaar.

Send out scout drones across the ships to find Borek and other lawbreakers.
Deliver justice to those who were successfully found.

Your drones do a very good job and deal with various petty criminals across the ship. They even find a candy wrapper that Borek left behind. (You still can't find him unless Yoink comes back.)

One in particular radios you for help. Apparently, T'zzz came back to life and returned to the ship. He was then cornered in a janitorial closet.

Hello, arsenals of Heaven?
Hello, arsenals of Hell?
Fire.
Fire.

Have the arsenals of heaven and hell shoot at the seven.

You launch a coordinated strike the likes of which have never been seen before. Blasts of light and darkness emerge from glowing or shadowy portals and hammer the Seven. The goat deities survive, for now, but are badly hurt by the attacks. Their attempts to devour the universe are temporarily delayed.

Two turns to possible Doom Mug impact, although it won't naturally hit anything in the Void.

Unless prevented, the Seven will devour the universe in five turns.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 11:00:05 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 05, 2019, 11:22:36 pm »

Look at Dr Bob’s research notes and learn as much as possible

ask the hooded man if I could come with him to Cervidae to visit Dr. Bob, he possibly knows more about the creature than his notes alone

If he says yes, board the Z Wing, if he says no, search for and absorb any stray liquids in the lab to grow some sort of grabbing appendage and use said appendage to grab onto the Z wing, so I can still come with

(If Rana absorbs a liquid, its color will change to the color of the liquid it absorbs. Any new body part it makes will be the color of the liquid used to make the part
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:00:19 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 06, 2019, 12:27:59 am »

Help kill the evil goats to gain PR to get into Earth. Do it by flying near them and using the Power Milk to turn them into purple stuff.

"Don't you seven ever tire? I am inevitable, no god, goat or man will stop my quest.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 06, 2019, 03:26:29 am »

Spoiler: Seán’s thoughts (click to show/hide)
That’s it! I’ll lure a Time lord here, and steal their Tardis! My magnum opus of achievment!

Begin by finding the Ship’s vault, and retrieving any Time Lord artefacts within.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 06, 2019, 05:35:58 am »

Capture the scout bot and turn it into a  roomba.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2019, 06:44:46 am »

"I'd better return that ship I "borrowed", I hope they like where I'm gonna put it."
Use my portal gun to teleport the Z-wing back to the Moloko inside the mainframe computer that runs it, and turn on my anti-tracking thing, then go buy some milk from the store.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2019, 07:06:56 am »

Dominate rats/bats and other creatures of night present on the ship and send them after criminal scum janitor

Spoiler: This is for GM (click to show/hide)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2019, 08:00:08 am »

Hmmm...
Care to share your thoughts?
Yeah, I was just thinking, we already used the void, so...
I suppose that might work.
Send the now weakened Seven, and their summoner, to the Eldritch Plain.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 08:03:20 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2019, 08:10:29 am »

...alright, Captain, now what do we do?

...captain?

Goddamnit Crunch where the fuck are you.

Try to locate the captain. Failing that, review the crew member database for who has the highest rank on the ship aside from myself.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2019, 09:05:43 am »

Greet fellow creatures of the Void, since we're supposedly on the same side. Request that they give me some milk, so that I can open more gates between the Void and this plane.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:08:33 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 06, 2019, 09:53:19 am »

Spoiler: This is for GM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: For Sprinkled Chariot (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 06, 2019, 10:36:41 am »

Silence: Knows what to do
Silence: Gets his phone out
Silence: Goes to the Space Amazon Website
Silence: Orders a snake
Silence: Salutes the sky
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50