Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 128234 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 31
« Reply #465 on: June 13, 2019, 10:12:44 am »

See if I can trace Thainos, and if not, hyperjump to the last known sector where he has been.
Aid with this.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 32
« Reply #466 on: June 14, 2019, 01:34:57 am »

Turn 32

This is... all... a big misunderstanding. Um. You see, I only needed the... Timey wimey thing to... save the Universe, since it’s about to be eaten by giant furry horn rats. Yeah. And I was going to... Uh... Read books on how to stop them, by dematerializing, and I, uh, thought that would leave me kind-of safe from... Universe devour-y things... and you, in my, uh, time machine. I... I was going to return it, like. I wasn’t just going to... run off with your tardis, no... I was going to uh... Go to Gallifrey! Yeah! To get a... Worse... Or better... Tardis... Thing... Like I said, it’s all a biiig misunderstanding, so if you could just drop me off at Gallifrey, I’ll just bugger off and I’ll make it up to you for the bear traps. And you cna take the remote controls for yer thing.

She gives you a skeptical look, walks up, and takes back her TARDIS's controls. She then gestures over her shoulder at your own damaged time machine. "Whatever. There's the door, then. I trust you'll see yourself out."

Try to strangle one of the goat men with my tentacle, if they have blood, drain it to make a second tentacle and continue strangling until its dead
(You're an eyeball-sized creature who's never even been in a fight trying to strangle apocalyptic gods. I wasn't sure whether to give you a penalty for difficulty or a bonus for sheer audacity.)
2-1, 2+1

You leave the Z-wing to float in the Eldritch Plane's sky and attempt to strangle one of the giant goats. It...doesn't work. However, as you rocket backward across the sky from Three of Seven's annoyed swat, you absorb a bit of his blood that was smeared on his hand and create another tentacle. Your main body also becomes a deep red. Your new limb twitches around a bit, as if not completely under your control.

"Don't worry I'll save you!"
Start shooting the mutants with my gun while I go to get other Dr. Bob, then drag him into our house.

4+1

Good thing you packed that gun. Filled with a cold fury at the sight of your fallen duplicate, you stride out into into the yard and shoot the mutant attached to his leg directly in the forehead. It drops, and the rest of the pack swarms toward you. You calmly gun them all down one by one. The last one tries to crawl away, but you easily catch up and stomp all his DNA out. You disdainfully leave the strands in the dust and bring your ally back inside.

"I knew I chose a good ally!"

Go scream at the eldritch abominations from the eldritch plane. Explain that I am also an eldritch abomination like them, and that the Seven are ancient eldritch goat demons. Aren't we all on the same side here?

You call out to the battling abominations and claim that you're all on the same side. They listen. A hundred drooling maws open in sync. "WE ARE THE SAME. YOU WILL CEASE TO EAT. YOU WILL JOIN WITH US. YOU WILL GIVE US A NEW UNIVERSE. YOU WILL AGREE TO THIS."

The myriad creatures around sit still, awaiting your answer. The Seven allow you to serve as their voice in this, as they are divided on what to choose. There is no movement, aside from Three batting away a tiny mote of light.

You also sense that you've forgotten how to perform rituals. You'll need to regain the memory to do them again.

GO. GET. MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK!
(Argh. I really wanted to move this along.)

You fly toward the Milk, but a very great distance lies between you. You don't make any real progress this time.

Perform blood rite of stupidity to curse goat with stupidity and inability to perform any complex actions like rituals or anything

3+1

You aren't able to make him completely stupid, but you use your vampire powers to remotely enter Nuhg's mind and remove the knowledge of how to perform rituals from his brain. This should delay any more spellcasting from him.

As you perform your ritual, Silence gives you a gold star for saving him and his pet.

"By my species standards I did nothing wrong and the Doom mug problem solved itself before I even had a chance to try to solve it" walk away from the human and take a ghost taxi to tentacle monster afterlife

You explain that you didn't do anything wrong by the standards of your culture and slither out the door. You cross through a colossal parking lot and take a taxi to your own kind's afterlife. The taxi eventually drives off a cliff and you splash down in the infinite ocean that your priests had promised. All around you, other tentacle creatures squirm and swim through the abyss. After you enjoy your reward for a bit, you see a dark shadow floating at the surface of the water. An illegal fishing boat is currently engaged in spearing and capturing your brethren's souls to make ghost-sushi.

Name: Tollanus Primus
Description: A future soldier that somehow got aboard the ship for one reason or another. Very secretive though.
Why do you want milk? A giant skeleton on a gold toilet told me to get some for him. Guess he needs to strengthen his bones?
Walk around with my giant flashlight in order to find milk on this damn spaceship
(Welcome to the thread, Lizarkar! I remember you from Piecewise's game.)

You are Tollanus Primus. You arrived on the Moloko after the captain and AI called for reinforcements. You have been given command of Alpha Squad and Omega Squad, two special forces teams renowned as the best commandos in the Alliance. You march onto the ship and go in search of milk for the giant skeleton. You don't find any, however. It seems that the ship is out of milk.

Silence: Blinks
Silence: Looks at the bats
Silence: Looks at his badge
Silence: Looks at russian party man
Silence: Looks back at the bats
Silence: Looks back at russian party man
Silence: Gives a gold star to russian party man for saving him and douge
Silence: Takes out the list of things to do
Silence: Checks off buy snake
Silence: Looks to see what else I wrote on the list

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WANDER THROUGH THE TUNNELS ON MY ODDY NOCKY AND VIDDY WHAT SORT OF GRAZZY LEWDIES LIVE DOWN HERE.
MAYHAP ONE OF THEM COULD SKAZAT WHERE THE ROZZES WOULD MOST LIKELY HAVE TAKEN MY POOR DROOGIES?   

2+1 for the information being available earlier in the thread.

You leave your hiding place and go in search of someone who can lead you to your target. You meet various outcasts, fugitives, and malfunctioning robots down here. Eventually, a former securitybot who has become a street preacher to spread the word of the Great Cleaning tells you that your droogs are likely being held in the ship's brig, guarded by his former compatriots.

”Pop” the dimension bubble.

(For the record, I mean reverse its effect and put everything back in the dimension it was in before the bubble formed. I just figured that since it was referred to as a bubble, I might as well use “pop” to refer to getting rid of it.)

You try to pop the bubble, but you run across a trap that Nuhg had written into the fabric of the dimensional knot. You feel a portion of your power drain into his magic, empowering his masters and accelerating their potential destruction of the universes.

Request crew refill and squads Alpha and Omega onboard: The Alliance's finest troops.
See if I can trace Thainos, and if not, hyperjump to the last known sector where he has been.

Aid with this.
6, 2+1

GiantDad sends out the order for new troops. Along with the crew refill, the Alpha and Omega squads arrive under the command of a soldier named Tollanus Primus.

He also orders a trace on Thainos' location. At first he is unsuccessful, but then Delta steps in and calibrates the trace to incorporate experimental tachyon reformatter arrays. With the AI's help, GiantDad gets a rough idea of Thainos' location in the Void.

The Seven could devour the Eldritch Plane and the normal universe in two turns, but are waiting for direction.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 14, 2019, 05:08:58 am »

I will add that I didn’t uh know that it was possible in accordance to the laws of physics for my thing to get into this thing uh okay new plan.
Get into my time machine, and go to some point in the past where there was plenty of time before the Goats would devour the Universe. Get tools, get equipment, and construct a personal cloaking device and detector shield. Get back into my Time Machine, remain in time periods before the old ones decided to devour the Universe, and go to Gallifrey. Find the shittiest, most uninteresting Tardis that no-one will miss in the most sad and forgotten corner of the planet, ensure it works, and dematerialize. Get to somewhere they cankt find me. Then, come back to the Moloko.

Now I get to see all the ways that my plan will fail. This will be fun.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 14, 2019, 06:51:35 am »

send bats, rats and whatever after droog leader
       use vampire powers to change mime comic style and narrative into anime  for 2 turns

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2019, 07:28:07 am »

Alright, The Seven won't eat the Eldritch plane.  We'll join forces to destroy the mortal plane and give the eldritch creatures the planes of Void and Hell as requested. This way, they get 2 universes and our cooperation.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 14, 2019, 07:56:01 am »

"So much for the anti-mutant initiative, damn cops were supposed to be the ones taking care of this kind of crap, but now it doesn't matter lets just get you patched up." He then pauses for a second before saying, "Do you still have the thing that lets you go to alternate timelines because we'll need to do that soon, as there's a universe destroying thing happening and the people that are trying to prevent it are morons, so this universe is doomed."
Grab the first aid kit and patch up other me, then go get my portal gun and use his device to go to an alternate timeline that doesn't have evil goat things eating it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 14, 2019, 07:56:30 am »

No, you don’t get to do that.

Allow the holy and infernal magic that was absorbed into the seven, barely kept in a stable form by my being, to react like they really should, like matter an anti-matter, and blow them all up.

EDIT: You forgot my world saving bonus.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2019, 08:14:04 am »

Blast one of the seven while going towards the Doom Mug.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2019, 09:12:49 am »

climb into the boat is time to punch more people.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2019, 11:23:23 am »

Sorry about that. Although technically you weren't saving the world at that particular moment, since Nuhg called a truce with the Eldritch creatures.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 14, 2019, 11:24:11 am »

Look around for more blood and other liquids to absorb from all the previous fighting to grow and gain more tentacles

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 14, 2019, 11:40:35 am »

Silence: Goes on a quest to get new gloves!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 14, 2019, 12:31:55 pm »

Sorry about that. Although technically you weren't saving the world at that particular moment, since Nuhg called a truce with the Eldritch creatures.
I was sending the 7 away from this world.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 14, 2019, 12:42:54 pm »

I was sending the 7 away from this world.

Hm. You're right, I'll give you an extra +1 next turn.
My mods and forum games.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 14, 2019, 02:11:19 pm »

I'm not going to say not to do that, but I'd like to apologize for arguing with you. You are a great GM and I should accept your judgement. That said, I have no issue with you putting a +1 on my next action.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50