Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 128165 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 32
« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2019, 09:14:08 pm »

No problem, honestly I think I was just annoyed with myself for making the mistake.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 15, 2019, 12:59:14 pm »

Engaging the void-traversing engines, setting coordinates...
Once there, either beam down and fight Thainos (if he's on a ground/planet/whatever), burn him to a crisp with the ship's laser systems.
Let's negotiate a temporary alliance against The Seven with Thainos.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:36:07 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 15, 2019, 01:37:39 pm »

Once there, either beam down and fight Thainos (if he's on a ground/planet/whatever), burn him to a crisp with the ship's laser systems.

Alternately, we’ll try negotiation. Or at least first.
I’m locking the lasers from non-me control until we’ve at least tried negotiations first. If we’re attacked or we determine that negotiations have broken down then I’ll unlock them.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2019, 01:36:18 am »

Action edited
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 33
« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2019, 02:09:59 am »

Turn 33

I will add that I didn’t uh know that it was possible in accordance to the laws of physics for my thing to get into this thing uh okay new plan.
Get into my time machine, and go to some point in the past where there was plenty of time before the Goats would devour the Universe. Get tools, get equipment, and construct a personal cloaking device and detector shield. Get back into my Time Machine, remain in time periods before the old ones decided to devour the Universe, and go to Gallifrey. Find the shittiest, most uninteresting Tardis that no-one will miss in the most sad and forgotten corner of the planet, ensure it works, and dematerialize. Get to somewhere they cankt find me. Then, come back to the Moloko.

Now I get to see all the ways that my plan will fail. This will be fun.
(Wow, the dice seem to like you today.)
3, 6+1, 4, 4, 4, 3

You quickly decide to exit the Time Lord's home and get back in your time machine. You do some quick repairs, set the clock, and arrive on last Monday. You find yourself back on the Moloko, before all the recent events took place. The ship is currently engaged in scanning asteroids for scientific studies. You sneak around the ship and pilfer supplies while nobody is looking. While you're at it, you construct a cloaking device and detector shield. As a result of stealing the equipment, your hardsuit suffers a major breakdown and fades away. Apparently, it had been scheduled for repairs.

Once you're done, you prepare for one of the most dangerous things you have ever done. A raid on Gallifrey itself, to steal a TARDIS. Shockingly, it all goes as planned. You get in, swipe a forgotten TARDIS, and escape with it. You stuff your old machine in a side room for now. After a quick stopover in the Jurassic to ensure you aren't being followed, you return to the Moloko. You're a bit inexperienced with the controls, which seem to be intended for multiple pilots. As you close in on your target, you rip a hole in the timestream, which pulls in Cap'n Crunch and launches him to an unknown destination. Still, you arrive at your destination with a shiny new TARDIS for your trouble.

Although not particularly shiny, the camouflage circuit decides to make it look like a portable replicator in this environment.

"So much for the anti-mutant initiative, damn cops were supposed to be the ones taking care of this kind of crap, but now it doesn't matter lets just get you patched up." He then pauses for a second before saying, "Do you still have the thing that lets you go to alternate timelines because we'll need to do that soon, as there's a universe destroying thing happening and the people that are trying to prevent it are morons, so this universe is doomed."
Grab the first aid kit and patch up other me, then go get my portal gun and use his device to go to an alternate timeline that doesn't have evil goat things eating it.

6, 5

Your counterpart seems badly hurt. You attempt to fix his injured leg, but you make a few too many mistakes. Soon enough, the leg is beyond repair, so you simply remove it and attach a cybernetic replacement. Thankfully the shock and painkillers prevent alternate-Bob from noticing the exact circumstances by which he got the new leg. Afterward, you grab your portal gun and alternate Bob leads you to a hidden cave nearby. A time machine sits in the darkness. Dairy-creatures rotate a central turbine that seems to power the design. In a prominent location is a newly added tube that contains many DNA samples floating in a green fluid. Evidently, this is the future Uber-Bob. Your counterpart demonstrates how to operate the controls, and then you leave for an alternate reality.

As you look out on the horizon, you note that things initially look the same. Your counterpart explains that this is a timeline where the Holy Grail from Earth never rose to power, so that world remains a relatively primitive backwater and its powerful Alliance does not exist. This makes for a much more factional and divided galaxy. As a bonus, your own world is much more powerful here without the Alliance's ethical laws. The local Dr. Bob's DNA is still unclaimed.

No, you don’t get to do that.

Allow the holy and infernal magic that was absorbed into the seven, barely kept in a stable form by my being, to react like they really should, like matter an anti-matter, and blow them all up.

EDIT: You forgot my world saving bonus.

3+2

You reach out and stir the power that was stolen from you, awakening the full fury of righteousness, sin, and simple universal accidents. At that moment, Thainos takes a shot through the dimensional portals, adding in a touch of the Power Milk to your resources. The resulting explosion reduces the Seven to ribbons and blood, but somehow you sense that they aren't completely dead.

Alright, The Seven won't eat the Eldritch plane.  We'll join forces to destroy the mortal plane and give the eldritch creatures the planes of Void and Hell as requested. This way, they get 2 universes and our cooperation.

"This is not acceptable. The Void, Hell, and Mortal planes will be given to us. You and yours will serve us."

At that point, an attack from Thainos and Adam Simons causes a massive explosion and tears your deities apart. However, the living flesh is frozen into place by the will of the Eldritch creatures, who hold them as implicit hostages.

"We will restore. You will serve. That would be acceptable."

Blast one of the seven while going towards the Doom Mug.

6, 6-1

You take aim, line up a shot, and fire at the Seven while flying through the Void. The resulting explosion is surprisingly massive, even by the Power Milk's standards. A portion of the shockwave reaches through the portals and strikes you, hurling you wildly into the nothingness. Thankfully, with a few bursts from the Glove to get yourself back on course, you're finally able to catch the side of the Doom Mug and shove your fist into the dead milk floating still at the edge. You cry out in pain as the Glove makes contact. However, when it's over, you draw back the Glove to see a new blue light accompanying the older purple one. Four empty slots remain.

As you look at it, floodlights light up the Void around you. The Moloko has arrived and is hailing your personal communicator.

(In under the wire with that edit.)

You leave the Solar System and fly out to stop Thainos. You launch into space with the Void navigation suite already in place by the time you hit the dimensional bubble where the Bazaar used to be. With your engines, it doesn't take long to find him. Thainos is currently clinging to the edge of a Doom Mug, having just captured a sample of milk. Energy readings for the golden gauntlet on his left hand are nearly off the charts. You open a communication line to Thainos.

Alternately, we’ll try negotiation. Or at least first.
I’m locking the lasers from non-me control until we’ve at least tried negotiations first. If we’re attacked or we determine that negotiations have broken down then I’ll unlock them.

You lock down the lasers to try and force Captain GiantDad to use diplomacy first. Your Alliance programming considers this a good move and rewards you with one subconscious thumbs up.

Look around for more blood and other liquids to absorb from all the previous fighting to grow and gain more tentacles

A colossal explosion occurs just before you begin your search. Apparently, someone hit the goats pretty hard. There's now more than enough blood here for you to upgrade yourself pretty much however you want. So long as you like being red, at least.

climb into the boat is time to punch more people.

As the fishermen work, you creep aboard their ship and remind both them and yourself that even through all the pseudo-deaths and janitorial work, you are still a terrifying mass of tentacles with venom stingers. You massacre your way across the ship until you reach the captain's quarters. The crew backs away in fear as the captain thuds out with a wooden leg and a disdainful grimace. Wordlessly, he pulls out a small metal cylinder. With a snap-hiss noise, it reveals the blue blade of a laser sword. He also tosses a similar weapon to you, still deactivated. Apparently he likes a fair fight.

send bats, rats and whatever after droog leader
       use vampire powers to change mime comic style and narrative into anime  for 2 turns

(No bonus for the second one, since that's not really a vampire power.)
4+1 vs 4, 3

You send the creatures of the night after Borek, and take some satisfaction in telepathically sensing them pursuing him through the tunnels. You also decide to have some fun by infusing the mime with Anime. You cast a spell, keeping an eye on Silence from the shadows while he wanders the ship in search of a new pair of gloves. It works a bit, but the effect isn't as long lasting or complete as you would have liked.

Silence: Goes on a quest to get new gloves!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:21:52 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2019, 06:17:09 am »

Add 4 legs, a mouth with sharp teeth, spikes, eyes at the ends of some of the tentacles, and wings so that I can still fly Increase in size using remaining blood

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2019, 09:00:38 am »

"I already like this timeline better than my old one especially the part about the Alliance not existing, that'll make doing things much easier with their laws." He then pauses for a second before saying, "Lets go see me and see if he wants to join us, if he doesn't want to lets kill him and live here instead of my old timeline that sucked."
Go to my house and look for other other me and try to get him to join us, if he doesn't want to join us then kill him and harvest his DNA.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2019, 11:05:41 am »

Use the Space Milk to portal to the temple that holds the next milk.

"Moloko crew...I've ignored my destiny once. Never again.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2019, 12:03:05 pm »

Silence: Gestures toward Douge to help him open these boxes
Silence: Gives Douge a thumbs up
Silence: Grabs some new gloves
Silence: Thinks for a bit on what to do
Silence: Shrugs
Silence: Looks towards Douge for what he wants to do

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2019, 02:38:09 pm »

Perform blood ritual to curse thanos with crimson curse, so he will not be able to stay under light of the stars and will have to distract on satiating bloodlust

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2019, 03:01:12 pm »

Grab the lightsaber and attacks the capitain using Trakata (Combat style that utilizes the lightsaber unique properties of being able to be turned off and on to dodge the enemy blade, make it lose balance due to the disappearance of pressure in a clash of blades, etc.)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2019, 07:32:26 am »

Destruction of the mortal plane has always been our main goal, so I won't accept that offer. How about this: They get the void, hell and heaven instead of the mortal plane. Because if they refuse again or continue wasting time, we will all get destroyed by that angry demon dude and no one will get a single universe out of this.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2019, 08:44:59 am »

Use the Space Milk to portal to the temple that holds the next milk.

"Moloko crew...I've ignored my destiny once. Never again.

Listen, I don’t quite know what your “destiny” is supposed to be, but I suspect you can’t fulfill it if creatures from beyond sanity come and eat the entire universe. The Seven may be probably destroyed, but there’s still a portal to the Eldritch Plane open right here. Can you at least wait long enough to help make sure the universe isn’t going to die in a mass of incomprehensible tentacles?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2019, 10:34:01 am »

"With all the milks. I could erase the Seven with a snap of ny fingers, alongside all milk. No more wars or battles will be fought for that delicious and healthy drink. It will be....mercy."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2019, 10:43:06 am »

"With all the milks. I could erase the Seven with a snap of ny fingers, alongside all milk. No more wars or battles will be fought for that delicious and healthy drink. It will be....mercy."
Or, alternately, you could help us get rid of the Seven now, as well as stopping the threat of other eldritch invaders, and then we can help you find the milks you're looking for, and then you could make enough milk that nobody will want for it, and wars and battles over it can be prevented in that manner instead.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50