Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127690 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 33
« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2019, 11:49:28 am »

"...That's dumb. You're dumb, stop being dumb."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2019, 12:40:36 pm »

Listen, how about you just tell me what it is you actually want to accomplish - not just what you want to do, but what you want the final result of your actions to be - and we can figure out a manner of making that happen with the fewest negative side effects?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2019, 01:08:49 pm »

Let the AI speak for now.
Action will be edited as the negotiation progresses.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2019, 01:18:10 pm »

I want to go throigh any books that might be found in the Tardis, any records in the Moloko, any information availble in fact, about the Seven. Any Cults that might have been there in the past, what people might have invoked them in the past, rituals and sacrafices involved, and every known detail about them. I need to find something to do.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2019, 01:20:45 pm »

Listen, how about you just tell me what it is you actually want to accomplish - not just what you want to do, but what you want the final result of your actions to be - and we can figure out a manner of making that happen with the fewest negative side effects?
"Stop talking and let me do my inefficient plan in peace."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 17, 2019, 04:02:23 pm »

Negotiate with the eldritch beings to not help the goats and to leave.

"Guys, we've known each other for, what? Longer than human history? You've never shown interest in this world before, what changed? Are you listening to the weirdo with a goat fetish? Guys, he's mortal. He doesn't get this stuff. Come on, these are stupid goats, let them die, and I'll send you another glass of milk later, ok?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 17, 2019, 05:44:15 pm »

"Guys, we've known each other for, what? Longer than human history? You've never shown interest in this world before, what changed? Are you listening to the weirdo with a goat fetish? Guys, he's mortal. He doesn't get this stuff. Come on, these are stupid goats, let them die, and I'll send you another glass of milk later, ok?
"I'm not an Eldritch creature, but I don't think the goats are mortal, mortal goats don't eat away at planes, mortal goats don't merge planes together. I do agree that we shouldn't listen to them, but I'm confused why the Eldritch would want to destroy the mortal plane, my short time on said mortal plane has resulted in very interesting encounters. I'm Rana, by the way. Since I lack a voice of my own I mimic voices of others to communicate. I don't think they mentioned destroying the mortal plane, that want the goats to serve them, not the other way around."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 17, 2019, 08:44:39 pm »

(Not you, the actual Eldritch things, and the mortal is Random.)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 17, 2019, 08:49:29 pm »

Listen, you're just making things harder for yourself with your current path. If you figure out a way to do this that won't hurt people, and will in fact even help them, then not only will you not have people trying to stop you, those same people will be helping you instead.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 17, 2019, 11:21:25 pm »

Alright, time to get milk then.
Attempt to figure out what milk is the "best milk" that has ever existed or something. The local cogi-I mean computers should help with that

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 34
« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2019, 01:54:52 am »

Turn 34

Thanos clings to the Mug as the giant shadow of the Moloko looms over him. Delta leads the negotiations as GiantDad watches closely from the helm.

"Moloko crew...I've ignored my destiny once. Never again.

Listen, I don’t quite know what your “destiny” is supposed to be, but I suspect you can’t fulfill it if creatures from beyond sanity come and eat the entire universe. The Seven may be probably destroyed, but there’s still a portal to the Eldritch Plane open right here. Can you at least wait long enough to help make sure the universe isn’t going to die in a mass of incomprehensible tentacles?

"With all the milks. I could erase the Seven with a snap of ny fingers, alongside all milk. No more wars or battles will be fought for that delicious and healthy drink. It will be....mercy."

Or, alternately, you could help us get rid of the Seven now, as well as stopping the threat of other eldritch invaders, and then we can help you find the milks you're looking for, and then you could make enough milk that nobody will want for it, and wars and battles over it can be prevented in that manner instead.

Listen, you're just making things harder for yourself with your current path. If you figure out a way to do this that won't hurt people, and will in fact even help them, then not only will you not have people trying to stop you, those same people will be helping you instead.

Ignoring Delta's warnings, Thainos activates the Space Milk and teleports away.

Use the Space Milk to portal to the temple that holds the next milk.

6+1

You find yourself in a locked temple chamber. A pedestal in the center of the room holds a floating vial of milk. This is one of the final samples of the Holy Grail's milk. You know it as the Mind Milk. As you approach your next Infinity Dairy, alarms sound and a set of automated turrets deploy from the ceiling. You also suddenly grow a set of fangs and your skin becomes a paler shade of purple.

Add 4 legs, a mouth with sharp teeth, spikes, eyes at the ends of some of the tentacles, and wings so that I can still fly Increase in size using remaining blood

No roll for the first sentence since you got a 5 last time, 1

You bathe in the floating blood and incorporate it into your form. With four legs, tentacles, spikes, multiple eyes, a fanged maw, and wings all made from blood, you no longer look out of place among the Eldritch Plane denizens. You put too much attention into the new form however, and forget to pay attention to your size. Instead of becoming larger, you instead make yourself smaller. You realize what's happening and stop yourself, but not before reducing yourself to a nearly microscopic size. As you get your bearings, a spider thrown here from the Bazaar notices you and twitches over with its mandibles flexing hungrily.

"I already like this timeline better than my old one especially the part about the Alliance not existing, that'll make doing things much easier with their laws." He then pauses for a second before saying, "Lets go see me and see if he wants to join us, if he doesn't want to lets kill him and live here instead of my old timeline that sucked."
Go to my house and look for other other me and try to get him to join us, if he doesn't want to join us then kill him and harvest his DNA.
6, 2+1

You go to your other house and enter in search of your other self. When you enter, the lights are out. You and the hooded Bob enter carefully, offering an alliance to the other Bob. Eventually he crawls out, snarling hungrily. He's badly mutated, and moves in a twisted quadrupedal pose. Apparently, the lack of restrictions here resulted in your research going to far, ending up like this. You put him out of his misery with a gunshot, but his DNA is too far gone to be of any use to you. At least his laboratory is still here.

Silence: Gestures toward Douge to help him open these boxes
Silence: Gives Douge a thumbs up
Silence: Grabs some new gloves
Silence: Thinks for a bit on what to do
Silence: Shrugs
Silence: Looks towards Douge for what he wants to do

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perform blood ritual to curse thanos with crimson curse, so he will not be able to stay under light of the stars and will have to distract on satiating bloodlust

3+1

You perform the ritual, and sense that your curse has been successfully transferred to Thainos, wherever he is.

Grab the lightsaber and attacks the capitain using Trakata (Combat style that utilizes the lightsaber unique properties of being able to be turned off and on to dodge the enemy blade, make it lose balance due to the disappearance of pressure in a clash of blades, etc.)

6+1

You charge at the captain and flick your red laser sword on and off to trickily dodge around his parries while unpredictably moving your laser sword from tentacle to tentacle. Your tricks eventually overcome the captain. You make a final lunge that lances him through the heart. With his dying breath, the captain grapples with you and pulls you over the side. You both fall into the sea while the fishing boat turns to escape.

Destruction of the mortal plane has always been our main goal, so I won't accept that offer. How about this: They get the void, hell and heaven instead of the mortal plane. Because if they refuse again or continue wasting time, we will all get destroyed by that angry demon dude and no one will get a single universe out of this.

"I'm not an Eldritch creature, but I don't think the goats are mortal, mortal goats don't eat away at planes, mortal goats don't merge planes together. I do agree that we shouldn't listen to them, but I'm confused why the Eldritch would want to destroy the mortal plane, my short time on said mortal plane has resulted in very interesting encounters. I'm Rana, by the way. Since I lack a voice of my own I mimic voices of others to communicate. I don't think they mentioned destroying the mortal plane, that want the goats to serve them, not the other way around."
2 vs 6

"Is that Angelo and Diablo? We did not realize that you two were running Hell these days. We have little interest in the mortal realm in particular, but we must of course forever expand our realm. As cosmic beings yourselves, you understand how powerful an innate nature can be. Still, your point is logical. Milk would be good. Do you have a better offer, Goat Prophet? The ruler of Hell has presented an acceptable path.

Alright, time to get milk then.
Attempt to figure out what milk is the "best milk" that has ever existed or something. The local cogi-I mean computers should help with that

You get on a computer. You have no problem calling it a computer and not a cogitator. You also have no problem when you notice that your session is being monitored by an AI that runs the ship. You also tell yourself you don't have any problem when a search reveals that this society tolerates the Xeno and doesn't even have a god-emperor, but when you see your fist go through the monitor and you hear yourself whispering about heresy, it gets hard to deny.

I want to go throigh any books that might be found in the Tardis, any records in the Moloko, any information availble in fact, about the Seven. Any Cults that might have been there in the past, what people might have invoked them in the past, rituals and sacrafices involved, and every known detail about them. I need to find something to do.

4+1

You find the Capranomicon buried in the TARDIS's archives. With this book, you can learn a complete history of the goat cult in its various incarnations, the details of their religious practices, and most interestingly the tale of their origin. According to the book, the Seven were created when seven demonic spirits were summoned and bound to seven goats in the first animal sacrifice. It says this took place in Egypt, a little over 6400 years ago.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:30:46 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2019, 02:59:14 am »

Sad face
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2019, 05:15:48 am »

Analyze the teleportation traces, calculate the coordinates, and prepare to follow Thainos into the chamber, along with Alpha and Omega squads.
If everything goes well with the beaming down, issue permission to use the heaviest lethal (preferably heavy laser weapons) force available.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:39:33 pm by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2019, 05:16:47 am »

Bite and scratch at the spider’s legs and get under it, then fly up to its abdomen from under it and use my spikes to try and burrow into it and use whatever fluids are inside to grow
Edited since autocorrect was being weird
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:00:05 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2019, 07:46:05 am »

"What an idiot, why would he do that to himself, you never try that kind of crap on yourself." He pauses to look at the corpse a little longer before saying, "I'm gonna throw him into the failure hole before starts to stink."
Drag dead Bob outside and drop him into the hole in the backyard where all the failed experiments go, then go see what he was working on, and find out what Other Dr. Bob wants to do now.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 50