Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 126103 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 35
« Reply #525 on: June 20, 2019, 02:39:27 am »

(did I lose my power armour, I put on many turns ago, thought it would solve sunlight issues)
edited
Use blood ritual to invite Vlad Drakula and other important vampire guys to the ship to have fancy vampire talk about Thainos being on halfway to nuking universe, and eldritch goats being the same way, and hell being taken over by random dude from our crew
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:32:14 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 20, 2019, 06:51:59 am »

Repairbots. Fried circuitry. Go get it repaired.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 20, 2019, 09:17:05 am »

"I'm glad we didn't use this Bob for the UberBob because he really sucked at whatever he was trying to do, you know his fail pit had things in it that were still alive, I mean that's the kind of shit that causes herds of wandering mutants and biological contamination that leads to the whole town getting blown up." He then pauses for a second and looks at other Bob before saying, "What if we skip the shit tier Bob's like the one we found here and only go after the smartest and the strongest, I mean that should save us a bunch of time."
See what other Bob thinks about only going after the smartest and strongest Bob's, then go see if this Bob had any whisky and firearms that we can take.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 20, 2019, 09:41:25 am »

(did I lose my power armour, I put on many turns ago, thought it would solve sunlight issues)

Get to ship armoury and drag power armour suit.

I forgot about that. Maybe you weren't wearing the helmet at the moment or something. Anyway, the real problem wasn't the sun, something bad had to happen because you rolled a 1. If it wasn't that, it would have had to be something else.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 20, 2019, 09:47:50 am »

Use my new Telekinesis (pretty sure it comes free with a lightsaber or something like that maybe I should rewatch these old human movies) to throw the grenades back to ship
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 20, 2019, 10:09:49 am »

Fly up as high as possible and get the spider off of me causing it to fall to its death
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:12:10 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 20, 2019, 11:36:41 am »

Silence: Flies to the place the mini douges are kept

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 20, 2019, 04:46:07 pm »

That is... Very, very interesting. I think I may have an idea.
Go to the exact loction, but in the present. Find the well. Dig if needed. Get a waterproof camera of some form, stick it on the end of a very long rope, and lower it down the well while recording. Keep going until the bottom is reached. Then, draw it out, and inspect the footage.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2019, 09:44:02 am »

Guess I'll have to drop those during this mission. Or find someone actually good at this stuff. Anyways, its time to "take command of the situation". By that, I mean take over the ship. Since I am the big military man, I have seniority in this situation. With all the infinity milk and goat shenanigans, someone with a keen military mind is going to have to steer this situation to a good conclusion. And that means I''m in charge around here. If that argument doesn't work, just take it over the old-fashioned mutiny style

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 21, 2019, 10:03:18 am »

Guess I'll have to drop those during this mission. Or find someone actually good at this stuff. Anyways, its time to "take command of the situation". By that, I mean take over the ship. Since I am the big military man, I have seniority in this situation. With all the infinity milk and goat shenanigans, someone with a keen military mind is going to have to steer this situation to a good conclusion. And that means I''m in charge around here. If that argument doesn't work, just take it over the old-fashioned mutiny style
Lock this man in his quarters. With securitybots ready to apprehend him if he breaks down the door.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2019, 12:58:51 pm »

"Listen here, casul: We don't have time for plots & backstabbing, for the fate of entire humanity lays upon our shoulders. So, get back into the line and do what I ask!"

Get some sense into this hothead. If not, take the control of Alpha & Omega squads and tell them to execute the traitor.
If there's no reason for violence, recheck all of the computer systems and troubleshoot the problem, then try to find Thainos coordinates again.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 36
« Reply #536 on: June 22, 2019, 02:13:22 am »

Turn 36

Use the Power Milk to disintegrate the temple, and then get the Mind Milk.

3+1, 6

Fighting off the turret fire, you clench your fist. Purple flames lance out from the Power Milk and overtake the temple with astonishing speed. The turrets are the first to explode, and the roof crumbles. You lunge forward to the Mind Milk as the ceiling falls in.

On the outside, Earth's troops rush the Grail Temple in response to reports of an intruder. Suddenly, the entire building bursts into flame and collapses inward.

At the center of the rubble, your fist suddenly bursts free, with the Mind Milk glowing yellow at the center of your Glove. You clamber free and survey the situation. You've got three of six Infinity Milks, but you're injured and the Earth soldiers are likely to overwhelm you quickly if you stay here. Luckily, it's currently nighttime in this part of Earth, so there's no sunlight to burn you.

(OOC:I'm going to standardize the effects of the Infinity Milks here. They can do anything their corresponding Stone could do in the movies, and do so at a +1 bonus. Also, the Power Milk can kill PCs in a single roll. If someone has the Unlimited Glove and all six Milks, they can do anything and get a guaranteed 5 on the roll. It also won't be as harmful to wear as it was in Endgame.)

edited
Use blood ritual to invite Vlad Drakula and other important vampire guys to the ship to have fancy vampire talk about Thainos being on halfway to nuking universe, and eldritch goats being the same way, and hell being taken over by random dude from our crew

3+1

Escaping the sunny bridge, you enter a secluded chamber and send out the blood ritual to alert the greatest of the vampires. Dracula is the first to appear. His apparation appears before you, presumably projected from his castle in Transylvania. Other vampires soon appear until the entire Vampire Council is listening to your strange tale. Debate then begins as they debate what would bring the greatest advantage to the vampires. Currently, the conversation seems to be primarily about the Unlimited Glove. The vampires are agreed that one of them should take it from Thainos and use it to serve vampiric interests, but obviously divided on which one deserves it most.

Repairbots. Fried circuitry. Go get it repaired.

You deploy the repairbots to the bridge. They rush in, put out the flames, and do a rush job on getting the circuits repaired. You feel the warp engines come back online, and the leader of the repairbot squad assures you that the repairs should hold "at least for a while."

"I'm glad we didn't use this Bob for the UberBob because he really sucked at whatever he was trying to do, you know his fail pit had things in it that were still alive, I mean that's the kind of shit that causes herds of wandering mutants and biological contamination that leads to the whole town getting blown up." He then pauses for a second and looks at other Bob before saying, "What if we skip the shit tier Bob's like the one we found here and only go after the smartest and the strongest, I mean that should save us a bunch of time."
See what other Bob thinks about only going after the smartest and strongest Bob's, then go see if this Bob had any whisky and firearms that we can take.

1, 1, 6

"That makes sense... No. I don't think we can risk collecting more Bob DNA. I already have plenty. I...er...we, are the best Bobs anyway. We're starting now. The Ultimate Bob is being created now, with what we've got. Perhaps a superior Bob can come up with a better solution to this problem. I'm not sure what we'd call him then. Penultimate Bob?"

As he speaks, you look for whiskey and weapons. Unfortunately, there's no whiskey. In fact, there's very little whiskey at all in this timeline. Since Earth never became politically significant or starfaring at all, whiskey remains confined to that planet. The mutant Bob has a few weapons around, but they are all rocket launchers and the like. Nothing as subtle or useful as the gun you've already got, and Hooded Bob still has his laser-crowbar.

Use my new Telekinesis (pretty sure it comes free with a lightsaber or something like that maybe I should rewatch these old human movies) to throw the grenades back to ship

You reach out to the grenades and attempt to throw them back at the ship. As everyone knows, wielding a lightsaber quickly results in such powers. However, what you've got is just a cheap off-brand "laser sword". You fail to stop the grenades, and the explosions knock you around and burn you. You grab onto a reef, but then a last grenade floats down before you. You'll need to find another solution immediately, or risk being one of the rare beings that found a way to die in the afterlife.

Fly up as high as possible and get the spider off of me causing it to fall to its death

You rocket upward and do a barrel roll, finally dislodging the spider. You cross through a blood field on the way up, incorporating enough blood to regrow to whatever size you originally intended. (You won't need to roll for it, I'm just trying to figure out how big you intended to get.)

Silence: Flies to the place the mini douges are kept

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That is... Very, very interesting. I think I may have an idea.
Go to the exact loction, but in the present. Find the well. Dig if needed. Get a waterproof camera of some form, stick it on the end of a very long rope, and lower it down the well while recording. Keep going until the bottom is reached. Then, draw it out, and inspect the footage.

You take a moment to catch your breath and go to the modern Egypt of 2219. You emerge to find yourself in one of the many Cairo parks. Silver buildings curve into the sky around you, although none obstruct your view of the Great Pyramid. Hovercars fill the streets around you. In the confusion, you have difficulty locating the ancient well. You're fairly sure that someone will have built over it by now, so you'll need to find a way to infiltrate the site.

Lock this man in his quarters. With securitybots ready to apprehend him if he breaks down the door.

"Listen here, casul: We don't have time for plots & backstabbing, for the fate of entire humanity lays upon our shoulders. So, get back into the line and do what I ask!"

Get some sense into this hothead. If not, take the control of Alpha & Omega squads and tell them to execute the traitor.
If there's no reason for violence, recheck all of the computer systems and troubleshoot the problem, then try to find Thainos coordinates again.

(As it happens, Alpha and Omega squads were created by your 3 roll. Since that needed a drawback, I made them loyal to Ave in the expectation that giving another player control of them might eventually cause problems. So, auto-2 on getting them to execute Primus.)
Quote from: Alpha and Omega commandos
Free the commander!
5+1

Tollanus Primus declares that he is taking military control of the ship and marches toward the bridge. In response, Delta simply waits for him to enter a hallway and seals both entrances. GiantDad contacts Alpha and Omega squads and orders them to execute Tollanus for treason. However, the commando squads apparently feel more loyal to their commander than the Moloko. They launch a perfectly executed raid, dispatch the securitybots guarding the improptu cell, and blow open the cell.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 22, 2019, 02:16:06 am »

Use the Mind Milk to get the Reality Milk, then scatter off (teleport) to Doc's house. Gonna need his Delorean.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 02:53:07 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 22, 2019, 02:29:38 am »

(10 ft tall)
Try to figure out why the Eldritch are mad. Help them if able

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 22, 2019, 07:40:40 am »

1. Make sure the repairs are actually sustainable rather than jury-rigging.
2. Contact Earth, let them know that their spec ops people they sent us are trying to mutiny. Suggest the solution of sending them to their own ship and sending us some more basic, but still effective troops.
3. Tell GiantDad that was dumb.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50