Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 127453 times)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 41
« Reply #630 on: July 04, 2019, 11:58:39 am »

Quickly, to Vormir! Big E should help me reach it in time to get the last milk. After all, Thainos would eliminate the milk he wants.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 04, 2019, 01:46:20 pm »

Silence: Stares for a second mouth wide open in absolute awe and terror
Silence: Runs away with the Douges!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 04, 2019, 02:59:09 pm »

Based on information about Thainos, the milk of the holy grail, and what knowledge we have of the infinity milks, see if I can replicate their molecular structures in usable quantities.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:41:31 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 04, 2019, 03:24:32 pm »

"Hold on Burt you know its me we've been friends for years, and you sent that letter three years ago I forgot what you said in it, and you said you were going to start trying to make them again a couple of weeks ago."
Talk to him and try to get him to not shoot me in the back of the head.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 05, 2019, 04:46:35 am »

Get the fuck out of there. Contact The first mate, Joshua. Tell him I might have something to stop the Seven with.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 05, 2019, 09:15:11 pm »

Try again to put Azathoth to sleep, he is the current priority.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 42-On the precipice.
« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2019, 02:38:35 am »

Turn 42

"It's nice to talk to you again sweetie, ever since we had a failing out I never felt the same...Sorry about this...little one...But my destiny comes above everything else...Even you.

Yeet her off the Big Ledge of Vormin
(LOL re:"Yeet")

You tell your daughter about how much she means to you. Unfortunately, your destiny must always come first. You shed a tear of grief and hoist Gamora over your head with both arms. You sprint right up the nearby mountain to the temple at the top, involuntarily yelling "HUP HUP HUP" the entire way. At the very top, the cloaked spectre of Cap'n Crunch appears before you. He tries to speak, but you sprint past him without breaking stride and spike Gamora into the sacrifical pit as if you just won the Superbowl. Crunch gets a rather stunned look as he peers over the side of the cliff. "Um, you're a little late..." As he looks over, you spot the smoking wreck of a human vessel at the bottom of the pit, next to your daughter's remains. Before you have time to process what has happened, the Moloko appears above you and bombards you with missiles. You absorb the flames with your Glove, and then finally destroy the vessel by turning its own barrage against it in a rage.

Quickly, to Vormir! Big E should help me reach it in time to get the last milk. After all, Thainos would eliminate the milk he wants.
(Anything less than a 5, and Thainos would have completed the Unlimited Glove this turn. Wrecking your ship on a 5 might have been too harsh, but you needed to sacrifice something and your ship seemed like the obvious candidate. Also, it seemed like the only way to give you the Milk before Thainos got it and that seemed more in the spirit of the results.)
4+1

You call upon the Emperor of Mankind to save the day. You need a miracle to beat Thainos to the final Milk. You get one. Your navigational computers boost you to impossible speeds, and you shoot through space to the planet Vormir. Beneath you is the sacrificial pit. You know that it will require a sacrifice of some sort, but you don't have nearly enough time to stop and find out what it is. Instead, you simply give it everything you have. You steer your ship directly into the pit and crash head on into the ground. Everything is fire, screams, and pain.

But only for a moment. You regain awareness to find yourself sitting in a pool near the temple. A vial of Milk is in your hand, glowing with a gentle orange light.

Fly to England and restore the dimensional door, then pour in the center of the universe.
Use the heaviest weapons on Thainos,

4 to use heaviest weapons
1+2 vs 6+1
Based on information about Thainos, the milk of the holy grail, and what knowledge we have of the infinity milks, see if I can replicate their molecular structures in usable quantities.
(I really don't think I could allow an action that gives you a full set of Infinity Milks in one go, not after ADN spent the whole RTD collecting them one at a time. Still, 3 was about what I was hoping you'd get.)

As the final battles near, Delta makes emergency experiments to study the power of the Infinity Milks. It's impossible to copy most of them, but it turns out that the Power Milk is simply any sample of chupacabra milk. It's simple enough to synthesize this substance through the replicators, so Delta does so and orders a drone to hook up the synthetic Power Milk to the ship's weapons. Although the Space Milk is impossible to copy at this time, Delta is able to study the effects well enough to reopen, track, and expand existing portals. With that, GiantDad is able to fly the Moloko through Thainos' portal out of England and rapidly track him to Vormir. GiantDad readies the ship's bunker buster missiles, hooks them up to the Power Milk, and unleashes a full bombardment. Towers of flame several stories erupt around Thainos and the ground cracks underneath. The flames suddenly die down, absorbed into the glowing Unlimited Glove.

Thainos points his fist to the sky, and a beam of purple fire stabs upward at the Moloko. The effect is devastating. The Glove's power rips through the Moloko's shields and armor like a hot knife through butter. The Moloko is sliced in half and falls to the planet below in flames. Delta's servers are destroyed by the crash, but he survives by transferring his AI to the robot body he built earlier. The halves of the ship slide to a stop near the base of the temple.

Use blood of the thrall to call this Eliphas dude to moloko with blood ritual, must be fun guy to be around.
(I had forgotten about your thrall. Thanks for reminding me about him.)
3+2

After requisitioning the helmet recovered from the house ruins, you drain the remaining blood of your thrall to back a summoning spell. Your magic reaches across space and time, and a smoky red portal opens before you. Eliphas the Inheritor steps through, regards the room, and puts his helmet back on.

"Show me your enemies, vampire."

Try to use blood manipulation on the cages again and free the Seven. We're running out of time here.

4+1

You set up and try again. This time, it works perfectly. The cages are destroyed, and all seven of the Seven are free. The universe's decay proceeds rapidly, and the two you saved leap off into space to catch up to their fellows. Unless someone interferes again, your lords' triumph is only moments away. (-2 to the Seven's countdown.)

follow the freed Seven without getting detected by them

You try to keep up with the Seven, but you are unable to match their faster-than-light traveling speed.

Get the fuck out of there. Contact The first mate, Joshua. Tell him I might have something to stop the Seven with.

2, 1

Inside your TARDIS, you desperately attempt to escape the Seven and contact Joshua. It isn't fast enough. The TARDIS is just starting to dematerialize when Seven's claw closes around it. You try to call Joshua, but all you get is an infuriatingly casual voicemail informing you that Joshua is unavailable right now. As you try to call him back, the door is ripped off your TARDIS. You turn to see the eyes of the Seven as they peer into your control room. They no longer look like they are chewing on reality. Instead, massive jagged white gaps in reality trail away from their maws.

keep cleaning the Moloko floors.

You try to clean the floors, but the shattering natural laws all around you interfere with the chemical makeup of your cleaning agents and briefly separate them into their component elements.

Silence: Stares for a second mouth wide open in absolute awe and terror
Silence: Runs away with the Douges!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hold on Burt you know its me we've been friends for years, and you sent that letter three years ago I forgot what you said in it, and you said you were going to start trying to make them again a couple of weeks ago."
Talk to him and try to get him to not shoot me in the back of the head.

The adrenaline makes time seem to run in slow motion for a moment. You turn your head a bit and try to persuade Burt not to fire. He slightly shakes his head. His finger moves almost imperceptibly. The barrel flashes.

You had expected pain or a light, but you only see darkness. A somehow familiar darkness, now that you think about it. You then drop down to the floor, looking up at the hopper of your own cloning equipment back in Mutant Bob's lab. UberBob and Hooded Bob look down at you with concern. UberBob speaks. "Are you alright? Do you remember what occured?" He then seems to reconsider. "It doesn't matter, I suppose. Your companion was able to escape with your DNA and the Sun sample. Burt seemed to be content with only killing your previous self. Anyway, onto more pressing matters. We have the Sun DNA. We must combine it with a sample from myself to make a self-upgrading version of Us. This will be Singularity Bob."

Try again to put Azathoth to sleep, he is the current priority.

1+1

You try to subdue Azathoth again, but luck just isn't in your favor at the moment.

Thainos has 5/6 Infinity Milks.
Primus has 1/6 Infinity Milks.
The Seven will devour the mortal universe in one turn unless prevented!
Azathoth will end the dream of the universe in three turns unless prevented.

OOC:I rolled initiative for the Thainos fight, but it didn't change the results so I just arranged them in the order I preferred.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 02:41:12 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2019, 07:57:23 am »

...Kill him. It's personal now. Kill him and get the milk. And snap those dam goats out of existence.

Use the Unlimited Glove to snap away all goats and goatlike eldritch creatures in existence, then go to a place where no one will be able to find me and Primus.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 11:57:01 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2019, 10:25:35 am »

Try to find more blood and use it to create wings to increase flying speed. If possible, try to use my spike to drill into Nuhg by folding my wings in, and rotating myself like a drill. Once inside, start absorbing his blood, or ghostly equivalent, to increase in size within him while making my way to his brain. If all of this succeeds, look through his memories to figure out how to send them somewhere they can never escape, control Nuhg to get this accomplished, and make Nuhg forget how to summon them, while forget about the Seven entirely

(I’m not sure this will work, but it’s worth a shot)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:49:37 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2019, 10:56:55 am »

Right. No rituals, no sacrifices, no magic. Get out of there, and Destroy the bones of the Seven. Burn them, shatter them, blow up the room they’re in, throw them into the sun, make the seven eat their own bones if it comes to it. This might not work, but it might, so whatever happens next, if the universe still exists, I will stand by it.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2019, 01:32:40 pm »

Silence: Takes a breather
Silence: Looks around

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2019, 02:26:12 pm »

"That fucking asshole shot me, we'd been friends since high school and how am I supposed to remember everything that we said over the years!"
Ask other Bob what happened with his version of  Burt, then help make the  Singularity Bob, and after that's finished I'm gonna call Brut and tell him he's an asshole and he's lucky I have cloning stuff, and that he better give me back my keys and gun, and that I don't think we can be friends any more.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2019, 02:53:00 pm »

Take the copy of the Power Milk - what I can of it, at least - and yell out to Thainos and Primus with its power:
I don’t care what either of you want right now, but unless the Seven are stopped right this fucking minute, the entire universe will be destroyed! And- checks data -and immediately thereafter we need to make sure that the fabric of reality itself doesn’t completely unravel!

(Yeah, this isn’t really rollable actions. There’s not really rollable actions for me to take right now. Just go with it.)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2019, 03:03:44 pm »

"Just give me the Soul Milk and I can solve this! I can solve everything! Why do you still stand in my way?!"

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2019, 03:15:55 pm »

"Just give me the Soul Milk and I can solve this! I can solve everything! Why do you still stand in my way?!"
Because you think “getting rid of all the milk” is a more valid solution to milk scarcity than “making more milk”. Hell, just make more cows or something.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50