Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 126062 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 45
« Reply #705 on: July 15, 2019, 12:56:25 am »

Demote Boris. I don’t need nukes right now, and he definitely doesn’t.
I’m not following Thainos to attack him. I’m following him to ask him for permission to do a molecular scan of the Infinity Milks.
Also, toss Boris’s friend out into hard vacuum while we’re in transit. I don’t need that kind of shit.

Request denied. And leave the shields alone.

Fool, Thainos is not going to give you power of infinity milks

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 46
« Reply #706 on: July 15, 2019, 02:46:42 am »

Turn 46

I made a post, but I don’t think it loaded properly. ‘Pologies for that.

Read up on the Eldritch plain and the Void, if I have time. Once that’s all done, Head to Earth to see what’s the situation.
(No problem.)
6, 4

You research the Void and the Eldritch Plane. Information on these places could fill out a book, and you doze off for a good bit of it. The impression you get is that the Eldritch plane is a place of monsters older than the Universe, and is currently dominated by the mind of T'zzz the janitor. (Space Wikipedia's editors are very quick.) The Void is an unusual dimension. It seems to have most of the conditions required for a normal world, but is instead completely black and empty. Some theorists speculate that it used to hold a living dimension before the Seven made it their home. Now that they have been destroyed, more research may be done soon. After that, you travel to Earth. The news feeds don't look good. All the mundane milk on the planet vanished, and at the same time a colossal deer-headed cosmic being attacked the Alliance capital. A breaking news update informs you that milk has returned, but only by replacing the liquid water.

AI, this man is the only one, who can save us from Thainos bullshit, and only thing he cares about is blowing up some dusty skeleton on golden throne, which we cant care less about.

Order security guard to retreat, go and switch off antiwarp generators to assist Eliphas in demon summoning

4, 4

You order the security troops to retreat. You get it done with no time to lose, since Delta drops your rank to ensign right after they leave and tells you not to turn off the antiwarp shields. You ignore him and go turn off the antiwarp shields. Eliphas thanks you, but before he can summon any demons Delta has him vented out a window into the vacuum. Eliphas clings to the hull of the speeding Moloko, doing his best not to fall off.

Demote Boris. I don’t need nukes right now, and he definitely doesn’t.
I’m not following Thainos to attack him. I’m following him to ask him for permission to do a molecular scan of the Infinity Milks.
Also, toss Boris’s friend out into hard vacuum while we’re in transit. I don’t need that kind of shit.

Request denied. And leave the shields alone.

3, 3

You demote Boris to ensign for attempting demon-summoning and unauthorized WMD usage, but the update to the crew roster is posted too late to prevent him from sending away the guards. Boris goes on to disregard your orders and switches off the antiwarp shields. You retaliate by opening a window and dumping Eliphas into space. Showing surprising reflexes, the Chaos Lord is able to grab onto the side of the ship and avoid getting left behind.

As this is going on, the Moloko exits hyperspace and arrives above the unnamed planet Thainos chose for a dueling ground.

(I didn't mean for there to be millions of rolls for each action I took, I just went with what was happening and this is how it turned out.)

"Who is this tiny man that the Alliance has shoved forward to protect them, does he really think he can defeat the likes of me?"
Use my SUN powers to melt this man, if that fails just smash him with my other space themed abilities.
(It's not really a problem, I came up with it after all. Also, I decided to focus on the "main" timeline's Jordan Alexander's perspective for this fight. Presumably, you're still seeing enormous numbers of variations though.)
Use my diffusion grenades to separate the monster into multiple fragments.
3 vs 4

On Earth, Alexander faces down AllBob. AllBob makes the first move, reaching up to the sky and grasping the sunlight. AllBob focuses this light into a deadly laser, chasing Alexander into cover with it. Alexander disappears into a nearby skyscraper as AllBob floats outside, searching for him through the windows and bending light to eliminate the shadows. After a few tense minutes, Alexander leaps out a window with rocket boots and hurls a pair of diffusion grenades into AllBob's face. AllBob is separated into a few dozen fragments, and for a moment it looks like Alexander might have actually taken down AllBob.

But it doesn't work out. AllBob has more than enough experience operating from multiple perspectives at once to keep fighting. The pack of smaller AllBob's surround Alexander in midair, hold him in place by manipulating gravity, and then strike him with a small meteor. Alexander is thrown back into the building, smashing through a force field window and landing against a desk as AllBob reconstitutes outside.

In the background, the ocean turns white.

"There is no Chaos here, only me"

Dream of Consuming chaos and it's servants

You dream of consuming Chaos, and decide to start with Eliphas as he clings to the Moloko. Reality buckles around him as you try it, but then Eliphas suddenly turns and gives the fabric of spacetime a furious glare. You find yourself letting him go for now.

As you recover from that, you sense a being trying to communicate with you. “Hi. Thank you for saving me from the hive mind. Who are you?” it says.

Try to communicate with the entity that took over the hive mind
See if I can make tendrils to connect to and control a nearby body as well as the one I am controlling

“Hi. Thank you for saving me from the hive mind. Who are you?”

(Is it a two way link? Do I know who T’zzz is? What I say to him/her/it will vary)
(Thank you)

You try to contact Overmind T'zzz. Although you're pretty sure it got your message, there is no reply yet.

You expand tendrils through the flesh of your host and test their reach. You think you could merge a few bodies together, but spreading your efforts would strain your ability to keep control of any individual in the collective.

Silence: Strifes for hopefully the last time!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"You're too slow. Imperium soldier.

Try to cut Primus's hellgun in half. Then cut HIM in half.

5+1 vs 1

You press the advantage. In these close quarters, the size of Primus' gun represents a liability. You take full advantage of both this, circling around him and wearing him down with jabs and cuts. Much of your army ducks for cover when Primus spins the churning Hellgun after you, spraying laser fire and trying to get a lock on you. Finally, you close in and bring up your sword for a finishing downward chop. Primus brings the gun up, and you take half a second of Hellgun fire on your center of mass. However, titans are among the most durable beings in the universe. Perhaps he should have gone for the head. You bring down Drach'nyen and slice the Hellgun in half. Admirably, Primus doesn't hesitate to draw a combat knife and try to keep fighting, but it doesn't matter in the end. You slash upward from the Hellgun's wreckage and slice Primus neatly in two. The duel is over, and the Unlimited Glove sits before you.

As you collect yourself, you idly glance at the nearby swamp. The amphibians croak in alarm as the water rapidly turns into milk.

Try and get more milk weaved I go creation, to replace the milk we lost.

You work with the Fates to weave more milk into the universe. It works all too well. You add in new strands to replace the milk, but accidentally twist it together with another set of strands. The Fates cry out in alarm as you realize the problem.

All across the universe, all liquid water is replaced with milk.

OOC:Sorry about that result, Avetotheimperator. Normally I'd have you continue as a ghost or something like that, but I suspect the game is about to end anyway.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 15, 2019, 04:04:59 am »

Try to find and control an Eldritch creature that can fly, use this flying creature to bring both of your bodies to the mortal plane

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 15, 2019, 06:57:15 am »

"No need to thank me  for accidentals actions"

Stop dreaming about Chaos erasing it completely
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 15, 2019, 07:06:57 am »

Perform blood ritual to move myself  to Prospero  during the height of the great crusade and before Magnus broke everything

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 15, 2019, 07:30:24 am »

"That was the Alliance's best guy? I was expecting more, at least he almost got me with that grenade and that made it interesting, but I'm done fighting now."
Use the power of gravity to smash the building and crush that guy, then crush the Alliance building as well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 15, 2019, 08:12:53 am »

With Power Milk-booster comms systems: Thainos, you owe me nothing right now, but I’ve got some Chaos assholes on my ship and I’d appreciate them stopping being a problem. Permanently, preferably.
And also if I could maybe check the molecular structure of your Milks, I’d appreciate it.

Also, reactivate the anti-Warp shielding.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:15:19 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 15, 2019, 10:29:50 am »

With Power Milk-booster comms systems: Thainos, you owe me nothing right now, but I’ve got some Chaos assholes on my ship and I’d appreciate them stopping being a problem. Permanently, preferably.
And also if I could maybe check the molecular structure of your Milks, I’d appreciate it.

Also, reactivate the anti-Warp shielding.
As Thainos hefted the Unlimited Gauntlet, pulsating with awesome might. He looked at Delta. And from his lips, he spoke one word, a word that promised to destroy and unmake the AI's world.

"Nope"

"After all these years, all these battles. All the sacrifices I've made and the 18 movies and 31 turns spent on this quest...I've gathered the awesome power of the Infinite Dairies on my Unlimited Glove. Noone shall stand before me now. Not the Guardian of the Universe, Angelo/Diablo, not you, Delta the AI. And not even the Servant of the Emperor! For  I. AM. INEVITABLE!"

Thanos will snap his fingers, and destroy HALF of all beings capable of producing any kind of milk, and destroy ALL Milk, in all planes, realities and dimensions. Hell Milk, Eldritch Milk, Heaven Milk, that weird thing Vegans call Milk. All will be reduced to dust.

His mind wanders to a weir dreamscape that's may or may not be the Soul Milk.

"Favorite Daughter?"

"Did you do it?

"Yes..."

"What did it cost?"

"More than 30 Turns. Oh and everything I ever loved..."

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:31:47 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 15, 2019, 10:30:24 am »

Silence: Sighs in relief now that its over
Silence: Goes to Douges aid
Silence: Fumbles around for medical supplies
Silence: Attempts to reattach Douges horn
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:36:09 am by Fluffe9911 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 15, 2019, 11:17:18 am »

Can you at least remove Chaos while doing that?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 15, 2019, 12:32:34 pm »

Get my shit together and fly outta the building, FALCON PAWNCHING and penetrating several star being fragments.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:56:35 pm by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 15, 2019, 01:47:03 pm »

Transfer the actual weight of the Tardis to its exterior. Land on Thainos. Hide in an auxiliary control room, preferably with shields of some form. Contemplate where my life took the turn that brought me here.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 16, 2019, 10:37:59 am »

As I lie dieing from the duel, the battle almost over, I cry to all sorts of gods, all sorts of powers, to please, please, please give me the power to defeat thainos and take the unlimited glove! Desperation fills me as I screech to even the ruinous powers to take hold of the glove. I shall have it...At all costs
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:51:56 am by Avetruetotheimperator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 16, 2019, 11:00:49 am »

As I lie dieing from the duel, the battle almost over, I cry to all sorts of gods, all sorts of powers, to please, please, please give me the power to defeat thainos and take the unlimited glove! Desperation fills me as I screech to even the ruinous powers to take hold of the glove. I shall have it...At all costs
I thought you were already dead. Where is your soul right now?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 16, 2019, 12:18:27 pm »

Try to get a scan of the infinity milks from my location.
(In addition to my other stuff.)
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50