Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 3  (Read 126072 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 3:Turn 47-The Snap/These were the voyages...
« Reply #735 on: July 18, 2019, 03:08:56 pm »

Relevant link
As good as ever, Ep. Can’t wait for the next one! Well, I can.
Uhm, so vampires can make milk?  ::)
I mean, if we were going by that, it would only be female mammals that were targeted, but oh well. Your chaos fuckery is done.
My chaos fuckery was for sake of world saving, unlike your random pointless dickery
Vampires are still mammals, probably, maybe.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 18, 2019, 10:08:33 pm »

Thanks for playing, everyone.

So ends game 3.

So glad my plan was already put in motion for game 4.

P.S. Great game as always, EP.

Thanks for the idea, I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Well. There's only one thing left for me to do.

SUCK IT Y'ALL.

JK, see you next game.

GG, Thainos. The video made me laugh. Thanks again for provoking the "Thanos vs Jeff Goldblum" fight scene. I also enjoyed how you dealt with Delta's challenges to your philosophy.

It's probably going to be ages before I can pronounce Thanos' name correctly again.

Wew, that was great.
And hopefully, next time, I can initiate my ENDGAME

Thanks for the compliment! You got pretty close to winning there. I was curious, what did you want the Unlimited Glove for? I assumed you were going to give it to the Emperor.

This was fun. I will definitely join Game 4
Just one question, are the winged bodies connected to my first body or separate? I’m curious because I want to now Rana’s status for the next game
Edit: never mind, it seems that the wings of crows and buzzards along with decomposing human carcasses combined to make wings for my main body, probably, unless full crows, buzzards, and human body parts connected in a way that all the wings work. Probably the second one. Either way, I will defiantly not be recognized by Shaun or GiantDad without reintroducing myself. Here’s hoping they don’t shoot on sight.again,I will defiantly join game 5 and if the pattern stickers, it will be in the summer of 2020

Really, what I was suggesting was that you had taken over a byakhee. You started out in one body, used tendrils to take over the next one, and then lashed them both together. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. When you started out playing as a little ball of light, I really didn't expect that you'd end up a bodysnatching blood monster. You're probably right about the next one. I don't want to confirm anything right now, but April 16th 2020 does seem likely for the next game.

So basically this was Infinity War, and next game is Endgame.

Ok.

Whelp, glad I could be established as getting a scan of the Milks’ structures before the end.

Thanks for playing. I wanted to say, I enjoyed Delta's characterization. I didn't expect the HAL-esque AI to be one of the most consistently loyal crew members.

Wew, that was great.
Well. There's only one thing left for me to do.

SUCK IT Y'ALL.

JK, see you next game.
I mean

Both of you got dusted

Hell, the only other guy who did was the Chaos guy

Hey, death hardly ever stopped anyone before.

I've enjoyed this game, but it also didn't feel as memorable as the first two.

In any case, I look forward to the next game in the series!

I'm glad you enjoyed the game overall. Too bad GiantDad didn't win more PVP fights. That would have been appropriate to the character, but I couldn't cheat in your favor for it.

Silence: Takes out his BOTTLE OF NOTHING
Silence: Finally Drinks it

(Roleplay aside I had alot of fun playing this and I loved the picture thing you did with silence which was just 10/10 I may not of done as much as I could of but I didnt really want to mess with things silence would have no way of knowing so I mostly did other stuff good game everyone and good job to thainos for doing his thing woop)

Silence: Gives a thumbs up for this fun game!

(Thanks for playing, and for keeping up the whole time. Like I said in CABL's post, I think Silence's turns were probably the thing I liked most about this run. It was surprisingly difficult, but hopefully it was worth it in the end. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I might possibly have a slight modicum of respect for mimes now. Not too much, but I feel like they deserve water at least. Maybe even food or the right to a fair trial. You played a great character.)

I really wasn't sure if I should consider you a valid target for the coin flip. Like Glass said, the most accurate reading of Thainos' wish would have been to only consider female mammals as targets, but killing half the women and only them seemed unlikely to be Thainos' intent. As such, I decided that he would kill the males too, on the grounds that they can have daughters and then those daughters would be able to produce milk. You were one of the tough calls, but I decided to do it because dhampirs are a common enough trope that I figured he might consider you part of the "potential milk sources" population.

Sorry I couldn't give you a more satisfying ending. I didn't like abruptly killing you off at the end like that, but I couldn't see another way out for you with the die results being as they were.

Relevant link
As good as ever, Ep. Can’t wait for the next one! Well, I can.
I mean, if we were going by that, it would only be female mammals that were targeted, but oh well. Your chaos fuckery is done.
My chaos fuckery was for sake of world saving, unlike your random pointless dickery
Vampires are still mammals, probably, maybe.

Thanks for playing. I've enjoyed writing Shaun's adventure across time over the trilogy. I never suggested it during either game since I try not to take sides, but if you ever wanted to go get it Abraham Lincoln's +1 hat is still up for grabs. You just need to go save him again if you want it, since you eliminated the original trip by erasing the original game's timeline.

Fun video, by the way. Seems like the sort of thing AllBob would like.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 10:19:53 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 18, 2019, 10:20:28 pm »

Thanks for playing. I wanted to say, I enjoyed Delta's characterization. I didn't expect the HAL-esque AI to be one of the most consistently loyal crew members.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I was the one playing as them, what did you think I’d go and do :P

But yeah, as I mentioned at the start, I was definitely thinking of the game having a pretty “Space Station 13” kind of vibe (and while it ended up more superheroics, it at least had that kind of stuff at the start). And in SS13, the typical role of the AI is to either try desperately to keep everything running, or sit back and eat popcorn.
And I’m too responsible to just eat popcorn.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 18, 2019, 10:22:17 pm »

Possess every cyber-giraffe in the world?

I've never actually played SS13, maybe I should try that someday.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 18, 2019, 10:30:51 pm »

Possess every cyber-giraffe in the world?

I've never actually played SS13, maybe I should try that someday.
:P
That was the first game. And once I became the US government, I was much more responsible.

I haven't played either, but I've read stories about it, and someone ran an RTD based on it in a Discord I'm in, where I also played as the AI and, as with here, basically spent all my time trying to keep everything from going to hell.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 19, 2019, 12:42:37 am »

Wew, that was great.

Thanks for the compliment! You got pretty close to winning there. I was curious, what did you want the Unlimited Glove for? I assumed you were going to give it to the Emperor.

Well, I was first going to enforce the imperial truth, dick the alliance a bit, and then return home and give it to the Emperor [with the text to speech device].
But if my final gambit worked, welll.....
CHAOS REIGNS

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 19, 2019, 04:54:23 am »

I used to play SS13 a lot, but my deteriorating Wifi has made multiplayer games into a special kind of hell. In my experience, the AI is usually the only sane individual on the ship, or it’s subtly trying to kill everyone, so I think that Glass played it pretty well. A Rogue AI would have added something else to the game, though. The Mime vs clown thing is from SS13 too. Honestly, the only thing missing would have to be the Quartermaster and the Cargo Technicians declaring independance from the Ship, constructing a utopian City complete with functioning nuclear reactor, and dying anticlimactically.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 19, 2019, 07:51:54 am »

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, I went from humble beginnings of running around beating random people with a hammer to basically becoming a god, I also enjoyed the character Burt he's such a lovable anti-government nutjob, I might steal him and use him somewhere else sense I'm unoriginal.

And don't worry you've go my vote for 2020, that's right Minimalism and Milk 4 for president in 2020. Four more years! Four more years!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 19, 2019, 04:03:28 pm »

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, I went from humble beginnings of running around beating random people with a hammer to basically becoming a god, I also enjoyed the character Burt he's such a lovable anti-government nutjob, I might steal him and use him somewhere else sense I'm unoriginal.

And don't worry you've go my vote for 2020, that's right Minimalism and Milk 4 for president in 2020. Four more years! Four more years!

I liked writing the DNA "science" of your character. The wildly inaccurate DNA and the bit where the Moloko's scanners didn't work because the target went behind some dark matter were my favorite bits of technobabble.

Feel free to steal Burt, I mean, I stole AllBob from Bioshock Infinite after all.
My mods and forum games.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 19, 2019, 04:25:24 pm »

Thanks for running the game, I enjoyed playing T'zzzz quest to clean the Moloko floors.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 19, 2019, 04:51:38 pm »

Dana the byakhee will be here too
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]