Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TESB Mod - Can't find Tribute/Altar workshops - Solved  (Read 1565 times)

SneakyRedPanda

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
TESB Mod - Can't find Tribute/Altar workshops - Solved
« on: April 17, 2019, 01:28:37 am »

Hi, I have Masterwork, DFHack and DT installed. I have the Earth Strikes Back!, Pet Rocks and Secrets Mods turned on. I can't find the Tribute/Altar Workshops anywhere in my build menu. The Readmes say I can either find a secret(related to TESB) or have enough stone blocks of the appropriate type to build a Tribute/Altar Workshop. I have enough of sandstone and granite blocks each but again, the Tribute/Altar workshops aren't there in the menu. I also have one of my temples dedicated to Id(Minerals and Metal) and As(Mountains and Volcanoes). I went looking through the raws and I think all the files related to TESB are there. Please help, I'm frustrated that I can't find these things. Thanks for reading :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 02:30:24 pm by SneakyRedPanda »
*Poke*Poke*

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
Re: TESB Mod - Can't find Tribute/Altar workshops
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:56:40 pm »

For whatever the reason when you enable TESB it deletes left most bracket [ for TESB related things in the entity_good_dwarf.txt, reaction_TESB.txt and plants_TESB.txt. You'll need to manually go to those text files found at Dwarf Fortress\raw\objects and change it so that they're enabled. You'll also need to make a new world for the changes to take effect.

For the entity_good_dwarf.txt change
Code: [Select]
!YES_TESB!PERMITTED_BUILDING:TESB_TRIBUTE]
!YES_TESB!PERMITTED_BUILDING:TESB_ALTAR]
to
YES_TESB[PERMITTED_BUILDING:TESB_TRIBUTE]
YES_TESB[PERMITTED_BUILDING:TESB_ALTAR]

For the reaction_TESB.txt change
!YES_TESB!OBJECT:REACTION]to
YES_TESB[OBJECT:REACTION]
For the plants_TESB.txt change
!YES_TESB!OBJECT:PLANT]to
YES_TESB[OBJECT:PLANT]
For bonus fun find the creature_deep_ones.txt, change it from
!YES_MMM_CULT!OBJECT:CREATURE]to
YES_MMM_CULT[OBJECT:CREATURE]and find interaction_deep_ones.txt, change it from
!YES_MMM_CULT!OBJECT:INTERACTION]to
YES_MMM_CULT[OBJECT:INTERACTION]
Enjoy!  :D

Side note: It's really easy to cheese the large gem sacrifice requirement by just crafting large gems made of wood or stone from the craftsdwarf workshop.
Also. I have sneaking suspicion that when you close the masterwork launcher it tries to reset those text files so I just keep mine open in the background. Haven't tested that though so I could be wrong.

SneakyRedPanda

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: TESB Mod - Can't find Tribute/Altar workshops
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:28:53 pm »

Tanks for the reply. I added the brackets in the mentioned text files and they worked! Hallelujah! I also tried closing and reopening the launcher to see if the files got reset but nothing happened so yay :) Thanks so much :D
*Poke*Poke*