Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reverse Arms Race: Deutschia  (Read 1475 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Arms Race: Deutschia
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 05:30:33 am »

Flag

The yellow in the top right is the color of the fatherlands and the emperor, the blue is prussian blue for miletery tradition and history of our people (I assume we have prussian like ancestors or something) the red is the blood of those who died for our kingdom/whatever red usually repersent in kingdoms flags and the hammer and scicle, still yellow represent loyalty to the kighzer from the lower socaital groups, in the blood as to represent the neccesery sucrifise of them in their loyalty
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 09:01:01 am »

Chauchat Mk2

Clearly the Chauchat has some problems. We will fix these by adding a bipod, blades along the barrel (with a small, guarded grip location) to add close combat ability, a brush that ensures the magazine doesn't jam, and even larger rounds, rechambering the gun to use .50 caliber rounds.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2019, 01:32:12 pm »

Quote from: Votes
Design
Chauchat Mk2:(1) Rockeater

Flag
Rockeater's flag:(1) Rockeater
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 05:07:33 pm »

Quote from: Votebox
Design
Chauchat Mk2:(2) Rockeater, m1895

Flag
Rockeater's flag:(2) Rockeater, m1895
Pages: 1 [2]