Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Conductor's Jubilee  (Read 8790 times)

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Conductor's Jubilee
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2019, 05:17:57 pm »

Get to a phone, and report identity theft. It's annoying that someone ended up stealing up an ID card.  After all, I wouldn't want my actions attributed to someone else.

Fortunately, I was able to  keep   my  other form of identification:  A passport. That should measure up for any background checks.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:29:11 pm by WyrdByrd »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2019, 07:02:49 pm »

"Pfft- Why stab someone yourself, when you've already stabbed them a few dimensions over?"
Kit pulls out an ornate knife, glimmering with poison.
"Like that copper who's bugging you, somewhere I've planted this knife between his eyes. And now, these realities are one!"
He String-Crosses, causing a well-thrown knife to materialize in the policeman's frontal skull. The knife of this dimension vibrates dangerously, as its clone appears.
"And get this - the same item from two dimensions don't mix. So what do they do when they touch? Explode!"
He then throws the knife at the knife, and they violently delete one another, and the face they embedded in.
"Impressed?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2019, 10:48:56 pm »

inquire about the Maleific girl’s attempt to form a cult, what she remembers before hell, and why there is an angry intern and a guy who looks suspiciously like her father dressed as a mafia member.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:18 am »

Try and sneak towards the bathroom to look for the figure. Keep an eye out for the other figure, as well as the other other figure, and don't let the suspenseful background music distract me too much. Also make sure Bobo isn't behind me.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2019, 07:42:08 am »

The fact that I am compressed means my actions take space, so I can do two actions, so my action is that I punch the mobster in the face
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 07:59:06 am »

Sense I'm the donkey now I'm gonna get rid of this guy that's riding me, then go and eat one of the PETA people sense they can't hurt me as I'm an animal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2019, 10:38:16 am »

Say hi to my dear friend, Erwin the Fascist Intern. Then, seize the Caucasus and get the Mobster Godfather to drink some tasty oil.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2019, 06:37:58 am »

Scene III - Back on Air
It turns out the folks at channel 13 adore us enough to un-cancel the spectacle. This time, it's going to be done right.

Using the Dreamland Power to restore myself, offer my services to the Malefic Girl's Cult.
The Power of Dreamland has already met a flashy and fiery end in the donkey's mouth! However, the Malefic Girl seems to know better. "Oh, that? That's nothing! Trust me, I've seen worse." she giggles, sketching away a set of arms, and you suddenly manifest limbs of graphite! Not sure how useful they are, but it's something.

I enter the Speakeasy and take a deep inhalation of the fog to steady my nerves as I approach The Godfather.

”Alright you no good bootlegger, surrender now and uh, nobody has to die...and by nobody I mean you.”

I say as I shakily hold up the gun to face The Godfather, preparing myself to shoot him if needed, or if I must  do it, k-kill him.  I try to stop my stutters from entering my thoughts, and focus on my goal of bringing The Godfather to justice.
"Shoot me? I'd like to see you try, kid. If bullets could stop me, I wouldn't be the god damned Godfather." he places his left hand in his left pocket, as is usually done, and idly twirls his index finger with the other. A bottle of alcohol flings up into the air, coated by a green aura! It flies right by your head, almost like a bullet.

Though slightly confused at the recent events, I ride my Donkey of the Night to the speakeasy and display WyrdByrd's ID - that is to say, my ID - thereby proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am definitely a person and not a flock of birds.  That fact being established, I enter the bathroom in search of a coherent plot.
The kind folks at TrickleJest Inc remind you that a coherent plot is currently scheduled to occur after the heat death of the universe. Hey, we've got our priorities.
You enter the bathroom, where you are greeted by the shady man! "Freeze, chump!" he yells out, pulling a gun on you! He looks official-looking, and you can tell thanks to the brown coat and important-looking files stashed in his other hand.

Get to a phone, and report identity theft. It's annoying that someone ended up stealing up an ID card.  After all, I wouldn't want my actions attributed to someone else.

Fortunately, I was able to  keep   my  other form of identification:  A passport. That should measure up for any background checks.

You attempt to get to a phone-box, but then realize that you lack money! Damn it. Luckily, there's a fat and sweaty man wearing a top-hat around ten meters away from you, holding a conveniently large sum of money! Do you dare stoop down to petty thievery to prevent petty thievery? Reality is testing you, it seems.

"Pfft- Why stab someone yourself, when you've already stabbed them a few dimensions over?"
Kit pulls out an ornate knife, glimmering with poison.
"Like that copper who's bugging you, somewhere I've planted this knife between his eyes. And now, these realities are one!"
He String-Crosses, causing a well-thrown knife to materialize in the policeman's frontal skull. The knife of this dimension vibrates dangerously, as its clone appears.
"And get this - the same item from two dimensions don't mix. So what do they do when they touch? Explode!"
He then throws the knife at the knife, and they violently delete one another, and the face they embedded in.
"Impressed?"
The Godfather turns around for a split second, as if trying to hide the fact that he's impressed, or perhaps he's not impressed at all, and just feels like turning around. "Good on you, kid. Now deal with the others." he gives you a faint smile.

inquire about the Maleific girl’s attempt to form a cult, what she remembers before hell, and why there is an angry intern and a guy who looks suspiciously like her father dressed as a mafia member.
"I'm not an amnesiac, am I? I remember stuff. There was a bunch of fighting involved, and- Dad! Damn, where is he? Is he here? Did we leave him behind? He can't be dead! He's, you know. He's a reality bender! Not some sorta chump." she looks solemnly at the ground, and then springs back up, as if shoving the prior thought aside. "I dunno anything else, though. And cults are always fun, right?" she clasps her hands together, and sneaks by next to the speakeasy entrance.

Try and sneak towards the bathroom to look for the figure. Keep an eye out for the other figure, as well as the other other figure, and don't let the suspenseful background music distract me too much. Also make sure Bobo isn't behind me.
You sneak towards the bathroom, avoiding the figure watching you from the highest shelf of the speakeasy (behind the premium Chardo-whatever bottle of what seems to be wine), and the one watching paint dry in a room located far enough away from you where their paint-watching will not be interrupted. Bobo is always behind you. Bobo is inevitable.

You enter the bathroom, where you see someone claiming to be WyrdByrd, and the man you saw prior! He has a gun pointed at WyrdByrd, for reasons that you may find above. (Or not).

The fact that I am compressed means my actions take space, so I can do two actions, so my action is that I punch the mobster in the face
You punch the Mobster Godfather in the face, but you are too compressed to hit him for some odd reason! It seems that if you want to hit him, you'll have to decompress.

The fact that I am compressed means my actions take space, so I can do two actions, so my action is that I don't punch the mobster in the face
You don't punch the Mobster Godfather in the face! The Godfather gets a headache, dealing him 2 points of damage!

Sense I'm the donkey now I'm gonna get rid of this guy that's riding me, then go and eat one of the PETA people sense they can't hurt me as I'm an animal.
You ditch the man claiming to be WyrdByrd, and devour all of PETA! They're powerless to stop your carnage. It simply goes against their rules.

Say hi to my dear friend, Erwin the Fascist Intern. Then, seize the Caucasus and get the Mobster Godfather to drink some tasty oil.
The Fascist Intern does a little jig. It's disgusting. Don't look. He decides to follow you to the ends of the earth.
The Caucasus has been blown up in this realm, by a particularly saccharine explosion! The Godfather tries to drink oil, realizes there is none, and takes a point of damage thanks to dehydration.

Quote from: JOEBob
I give them  8 souls- gotta make sure to tip well- from other microbes in my body like the one i summoned them with, then tip-toe over to malefic girl. Then, I make dramatic wind, blowing some flesh bits or hair or something off them. This stuff comes from another reality! That means I can officially give it to death to get my own reality, i think! To test my theory, I disconnect the chunk of reality my mansion-that-i-now-own-because-nobody-defined-human-souls-as-opposed-to-microbes inhabits from the rest of reality, calling my reality-rending soul-sword to me across realitys, universes, continuities, and Norway to do so. perfecshubluib.
I also wonder why i keep having a typo in the important parts of my posts.
You cannot travel back to your reality, for reasons that involve reasons! You do buy the mansion, however. It's a nice mansion. Large. Pretty cool.

The Godfather realizes that he is being targeted even in the speakeasy! The effects of the speakeasy's aura of toxic liquors seep into the minds of those inside of it. Thanks to the efforts of MeimeFan88, three figures become visible, one hiding carefully in the top shelf of the speakeasy's grand alcohol wall, or perhaps they're a side-effect of the temporary drunkenness? It watches over the players with dangerous and gleaming eyes. The second figure watches paint dry in a distant room of the speakeasy. As for the third, Bobo... Well, Bobo is behind you. Bobo is behind everything.

The Godfather takes this opportunity to hide behind one of the tables, and frantically whistles. The figure from the top shelf suddenly begins shooting webs at those in the speakeasy! He surrounds the table that the Godfather is hiding under with sticky webs, which the Godfather seems to be slightly annoyed at, but should prevent anyone barging in directly.

While the Malefic Girl begins assembling her cult, others flock to the bathroom of the speakeasy to check the commotion, where a shady man has his gun pointed at a man claiming to be WyrdByrd. The Donkey of the Night, who now happens to be King Zultan, has just consumed over 200 people. His rampage knows no bounds, except the bounds of my erratic updating schedule! The fascist intern takes a lesson from his future ideological leader, and shoots himself.

As the drunken haze dissipates, Bobo begins fading away, letting out a small whimper before vanishing. Farewell, my dear child.

Speakeasy
Mobster Godfather: 46/50 HP. Protected by sticky webs! Under the protection of the figure in the shelves.
Figure in the Shelves: Unknown. Watching, quietly.

Alleyway
Donkey of the Night: 7/7 HP. Souls consumed: 200.
Fascist Intern: Dead. Will not be missed.
Malefic Girl: 5/5 HP. How's the cult coming along?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2019, 08:19:27 am »

Unknown to the mobster, a ghost haunts this place.
Possess a radio in the speakeasy and say “hello, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to talk, people don’t like it when I use their bodies, so I’m using this radio instead”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 11:05:34 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2019, 08:20:58 am »

Accidental doublepost
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:23:11 am by Naturegirl1999 »

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2019, 08:55:38 am »

I freeze, but while he is distracted my shadow sneaks around behind him and grabs the gun from his shadow. It then points the gun at the guy.

"Who sent you and why are you here?"

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2019, 10:51:11 am »

I use my telepathy to read the mind of the mysterious figure while heading for cover Incase The Godfather try’s to use his whiskeymancy on me again.

”I can’t get to that dastardly fiend with that that dastardly fiend walking around, let’s see what I can learn about him.”

I mutter to myself.

atrousCosmocrat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2019, 12:22:04 pm »

Watching paint drying is an arduous task;
 to not faint while trying, take a sip of this flask.
The liquor inside it hides many a wonder:
 answers to question like "will this paint dry much longer?"
While slurring his words, the liquor spoke so:
 "Can you be much thicker?! It dried long ago!"

So spoke the liquor and lo, it is true.
 An astute observation from this wise and aged brew.
With that done and dealt with, I talked to the man
whose mission was over; he now had no plan.
"Mitch, It's your brother, and I need your aid.
Let's kill the godfather, don't make me wait."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2019, 01:06:34 pm »

Watching paint drying is an arduous task;
 to not faint while trying, take a sip of this flask.
The liquor inside it hides many a wonder:
 answers to question like "will this paint dry much longer?"
While slurring his words, the liquor spoke so:
 "Can you be much thicker?! It dried long ago!"

So spoke the liquor and lo, it is true.
 An astute observation from this wise and aged brew.
With that done and dealt with, I talked to the man
whose mission was over; he now had no plan.
"Mitch, It's your brother, and I need your aid.
Let's kill the godfather, don't make me wait."
I like your poetry

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2019, 12:22:52 pm »

Use the 200 souls I consumed to make my self into the most powerful donkey ever, then punch the speakeasy and see what happens.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5