Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Symphony of the Night: Where's Waldo Edition (help me find the missing room)  (Read 2719 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Goes without saying but if you haven't played Castlevania Symphony of the Night, there's minor spoilers here, so don't look if you never played it. Go get it. Its awesome

I'm bad at searching and can use the help. I've been looking for a few hours now and I'm not finding that last room I need. Its just ONE room

My map:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And this here is the finished map

I know this might not be the best place to ask (or even the proper board), but I'm asking you guys cause I know you're awesome and have better eyes than me (and I don't wanna wait a month asking GameFAQs)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't seem to find it, and I don't really have the time to look, but if the room you're looking for is behind a breakable wall, you can set the Fairy as your familiar and she'll point out breakable walls to you.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

I found out about that recently by pure luck, so when rolling through the game, I always had Fairy out (Japan got an exclusive familiar that was added to Requiem on PS4, which is what I'm playing on)

If it comes down to it, I'll do a comb over in game with the Faerie
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile

The spoiler maps and your maps look almost identical, aside from the first of the two spoiler maps which shows two doorways to blackness (at least I think they are doorways) in rooms you have explored in your maps.

Aside from that I see nothing.

////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."