Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Civ ideas needed.  (Read 1093 times)

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Civ ideas needed.
« on: April 21, 2019, 05:32:50 pm »

Okay, part of me wants to recreate the "green man" part of those sever humans I dreamed up here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173782.0.

However, the only idea I have is to make them a desert civ, based on the shawl they wore in my dream.

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING][BLOODSUCKER]
    • View Profile
Re: Civ ideas needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 03:12:35 pm »

Okay, part of me wants to recreate the "green man" part of those sever humans I dreamed up here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173782.0.

However, the only idea I have is to make them a desert civ, based on the shawl they wore in my dream.
Make all 3 types of them as castes.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:57:10 pm »

Well, I kinda already made them, just minus the parrot headed version

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING][BLOODSUCKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 09:46:06 pm »

Well, I kinda already made them, just minus the parrot headed version
Add the parrot headed dudes as a "ruler" caste (if possible).
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 12:00:09 pm »

Elar'Tkha - civ of elartks. Elartk - creature with quadruped body but with two arms (not centauroid, without centauroid torso, only arms), are scaled and with shell, hands have three fingers with claws, all foots have three toe (with hoof), head have two eyestalks and six tentacles. Has bones and very poisonous teal blood, also they vomit is like gnomeblight, but for all creatures, except other elartks. Can gnawer, retract into shell, cave adapt, hunts and eat vermin, see in dark and 360 arc, slow regenerate all organs and body parts (even head, have second brain in body, all important organs are doubled, even hearth), have strange mood and pick locks. All elartk are opposed to live, amphibious, underswim, no breathe and hunger to warm blood. Elartks grow by 2 years, immortal. "Alpha" caste is homosexual carnivore and alcohol depend males with [POWER] and [SUPERNATURAL], "beta" caste is bisexual bonecarn males, "omega" caste is not intelligent wagon puller egg-laying females, proportion 1:5:25, all child called larva.

Elartks have no clothes, but can wear armor. As weapon use whips, scourges, all swords, daggers, halberds and picks. Have steel and alloys. Can use divine metals because have supernatural caste. Farm only underground plants and wood. Have no pets, even underground or evil.

LAW -25, LOYALITY +41, FAMILY -50, FRIENDSHIP -30, POWER +25, ARTWORK -40, COOPERATION -11, CRAFTSMANSHIP +41, HARD WORK -40, SACRIFICE -50, NATURE -50, PEACE -41, KNOWLEDGE +50, DECORUM -50. LOVE PROPENSITY 0, HATE PROPENSITY 75, ENVY PROPENCITY 100, LUST PROPENSITY 100, GREED 90, IMMODERATION 91, VIOLENT 91, PRIDE 100, CRUELTY 100, HOPEFUL 20, CURIOUS 80, TOLERANT 1, EMOTIONALLY OBSESSED 0, ALTRUISM 0.

Killing member of the same entity - Personal matter, Killing neutral sapient - Required, Killing enemy - Required, Killing animal - Required, Killing plant - Required, Torture as example - Required, Torture for information - If sanctioned, Torture for fun - Required, Torture of animals - Required, Treason - Acceptable, Oathbreaking - N/A, Lying  - N/A, Vandalism - N/A, Trespassing - N/A, Theft - N/A, Assault - Personal matter, Slavery - Unthinkable, Eating sapients - Acceptable, Eating sapients (that have been killed in battle) - Required, Making a trophy from a corpse of the same race - Required, Making a trophy from a corpse of another sapient race - Personal matter, Making a trophy from the corpse of an animal - Unthinkable. 

Craftsdwarf boi

• Bay Watcher
  • Member Of the UC Dwarven Rights Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 09:52:39 pm »

@Dermeister
congrats, you jus have created a monstrosity more atrocious than that of the goblins.
DEATH THO THE THE IGNOBLE NOBLES
Come and amuse oneself the Game of Skirmishes and Transpiration!
...and Engine Heart!
"It was inevitable"----Urist Mcphilosopher
"Losing is !!FUN!!"-----Pretty much every forum member
"#Proletariatinsurrection"-----Every Non-noble dwarf when under rule by nobility