Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: Proc Gen Mafia 2 -GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 91702 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Proc Gen Mafia 2 -Day 5 - Brave New Dawn
« Reply #600 on: May 16, 2019, 05:03:41 pm »

Unvote because you're right jesus christ I'm dumb thinking there's no hammer on a nolynch.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 16, 2019, 05:30:30 pm »

Alrighty. I think... I can't quite decide on anything. My hunches, hot off a double-streak (Hector, Nirur) say we should do Leafsnail, but at this point I'm drowning in so much wine that I'm doubting my earlier logic, perhaps Nirur went for the reverse psychology - If he calls Leaf out as town, then I'll start sketching at him rather than Shake, she actual scummie.

DAMMIT NORMALLY WHEN I GET HERE IM NEUTRAL.

Alright. I can still salvage this. Breathe...

Full Roleclaim, NOW. I never got another ability besides visiting myself to make sure I dont visit anyone else.

And I need what you did last night, too.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 16, 2019, 06:20:19 pm »

If I was scum I would've hammered no lynch and won the game there (and also I could've made a kill and won last night). There's no wine: if I were mafia you just handed me a 100% chance to win the game there and then, and I did not take it. You guys don't have any decision to make - the hard part falls to me, who has to work out which of you two idiots are somehow town.

(SK-Shakerag doesn't necessarily win by hammering No Lynch because he has an unreliable poisoning ability instead of a regular kill)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 16, 2019, 06:29:13 pm »

Wait, two SK? Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Listen, trust me when I say that if I were SK Poison I would have done something more impressive by now, probably wouldn't have steamrolled Hector because teamwork, and I would be WAY more confident right now.

If I were Scum, I would have dove at Shakerag and called it over.

Now, I want you to look my profile picture-less user icon in the blankness and tell me that you are the other townie.

Because when I get here and I'm about to decide win/loss, I get HELLA uncertain.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 16, 2019, 10:58:17 pm »

Honestly, I've been pretty absent for the last few days so I don't know if I really should have an input here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 17, 2019, 09:31:03 am »

Day 5 Vote Count

- KitRougard
- Shakerag
- Leafsnail
- No Lynch

2 to lynch.

Day ends 12.30PM 19/5/19 BST or on majority lynch.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 17, 2019, 09:34:26 am »

Leafsnail does technically have a point about not hammering, but if he is careful scum he might be wondering if either of us has some manner of protect ability.

Leafsnail:
Huh. So I guess you tried to kill Shakerag last night , Kitrougard?
Wait … are you saying you actually saw Kit visit me?  Because, as far as I know, he only claimed having a self-target power.
You still never addressed this question.

KitRougard:
Wait, two SK? Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Listen, trust me when I say that if I were SK Poison I would have done something more impressive by now, probably wouldn't have steamrolled Hector because teamwork, and I would be WAY more confident right now.
In all of my games I've only seen an SK team once.  So typically if there is more than one SK in the game they are not allied.  So your comment about hector13 is kind of null.

If I were Scum, I would have dove at Shakerag and called it over.
I don't follow your logic here.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:32 am »

You have both said what your roles are. If I were scum I'd know you're both town and therefore not lying about your roles (in addition, I have directly seen proof of both of your roles). There is no room for doubt or counterargument, if I were scum I would've hammered there. And I really wish I was because then I wouldn't have to sort out all your nonsense.

And yes shockingly I did not answer your oh-so-subtle attempt to work out whether you'd poisoned me while No Lynch was available for you to hammer.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 17, 2019, 10:55:43 am »

And yes shockingly I did not answer your oh-so-subtle attempt to work out whether you'd poisoned me while No Lynch was available for you to hammer.
Actually, I hadn't considered that. 

But since there's no hammer on the table then why can't you answer the question now? 

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter.  Choosing between Leafsnail and KitRougard … If I was in Leafsnail's shoes, and I was scum, I would have totally gone for the nolynch hammer and played the odds that neither Kit nor I had a protect ability.  I really can't envision a scenario right now in which it would have benefitted a scum Leafsnail to not hammer the nolynch.

KitRougard

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 17, 2019, 12:03:36 pm »

Well I guess there's only one way for this to go down.
Shakerag

Leafsnail, the ball is in your court. Vote me and watch the town burn because for your poor decision... or throw ShaKerag and live to rebuild the fortress.

Or turn out to be SK the whole time and laugh at our stupidity, that works too.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 17, 2019, 04:36:00 pm »

The reason I'm unsure is that I protected Shakerag last night. KR's post yesterday looked like a confession to me, and my immediate thought was to try and stop a kill. Although I had already claimed the protect so he should have known not to target me with the kill.

IDK. I just find your post at the end of yesterday weird, KR. I'll make a decision by the end of the night so post any explanations you want to make.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 17, 2019, 08:44:49 pm »

Please end our suffering Leafsnail.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 17, 2019, 08:48:23 pm »

This is just a thick mess at this point, honestly. If it's SK Poison then a Protect won't stop anything, they need a Cure. Odds are high that one of us is, in fact, poisoned... wait a minute, something odd I need to point out.

Is it possible that... Leafsnail, did you steal the poison visit?
Both Poison deaths could visit people...
I...
...my brain, it HURTS. I'm seeing things I shouldn't be, seeing things I dont need, what I do need, I see it all and its drowning me
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 17, 2019, 09:01:21 pm »

Ok. Shakerag.

I guess if KitRougard is a mafia member who tried to kill Shakerag last night we're both about to die hilariously from poison anyway.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 17, 2019, 09:06:16 pm »

That's hammer.  Leafsnail should be dead, and Kit survives by my understanding.  Congrats!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43