Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Manifest Destiny: Space Spam  (Read 1564 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Manifest Destiny: Space Spam
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 07:12:45 am »

We should autopsy some of the bodies and see what we can learn from them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 08:08:35 pm »

The bodies proof something. These aliens were unlike the ones. On Earth, not fighters. Sure capable of weapon handling, just not met for combat. The biggest thing is a boost on more defined/better Cybernetica. As these puny aliens do not need to eat or breath. Under their colored uniforms these hairless blue aliens have a cybernetic heart/lung set with another that pumps nutrients directly into the blood stream.

Certain stations showed this gas recharge stations for them.

So yes, more cybernetic possibilities now.

And got means to keep hurting out elerium for super science.

1: Decide to make a moon relay station.

2: Decide to back track to Venus. Just Incase the buggers are there too.

3: Research ( can do three things at once.)

4. start to explore the asteroid belt.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 05:56:18 am »

2: Decide to back track to Venus. Just Incase the buggers are there too.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 06:06:59 pm »

On the trip to Venus, one did not detect the aliens there. Back on Earth everyone in science department is getting the aliens code into their technology.

Also with brand new sensors. There is activity out in Neptune.

Until then got the conclusion of following. Prep for this.

Research slots: 5.

Turns til in cons or should con/ 3.

Decide what to do in mean time. ( 2 actions. Building, training, etc.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 04:34:20 am »

Lets build that moon relay thing and train some more soldiers, and research better weapons.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 01:21:18 pm »

The Moon Relay Station has been made. Not only can scan even more now and planet wide connection work, it serves as a space port. Allowing things built that only the aliens could have from original war.

Weapon research: three subjects? Three things. Dice 1-6 3 Times. From top to bottom.

Judgement Battle Ship: Aside the battle ship we captured from the aliens, now we have a legitimate battle ship made from Human designs. Armed with Humanity best work. ( 6 result.)

Blasters: (4) A improvement on Plasma Weapons. Tiny thin force fields contain the plasmatic fury and it goes away on contact, so full powered bolts/beams for big damage. From pistols to vehicle weapons. It does require wlerium still as it is just a improved plasma. ( there are many other guns. Just well yeah.)

The last one rolled a three and not made as a wesapon but a new Mec thing.

Dragoon Unit: In the past people gave their limbs for Mec power. The Dragoon, is for those nearly dead in body, but still swift with their minds. The process is a human brain with stem, inserted into a Mecha suit, getting liquidized life nutrition and breathing. In result is a true Mecha with power by human brains.  Not problem but so far the first three agents are all doing well. They were clinically ill from cancer. They can wield and have three kinds of weapons and still carry just a little more

Will do troop roster another time.

And last note, the aliens in question, from signals are not the same aliens as this war had in mind.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 01:49:50 pm »

Let's try to figure out who these new aliens are.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 07:21:59 am »

Let's try to figure out who these new aliens are.
+1

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 08:07:01 am »

The bodies proof something. These aliens were unlike the ones. On Earth, not fighters. Sure capable of weapon handling, just not met for combat. The biggest thing is a boost on more defined/better Cybernetica. As these puny aliens do not need to eat or breath. Under their colored uniforms these hairless blue aliens have a cybernetic heart/lung set with another that pumps nutrients directly into the blood stream.

Certain stations showed this gas recharge stations for them.
did we just lay the smackdown on the protoss?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:09:55 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 09:03:19 am »

No. Those guys were based off aliens from
Xenonauts.

Protoss do not have cybernetics for nutrition. They are like plants, solar powered.
Pages: 1 [2]