Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude  (Read 6388 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude
« on: April 27, 2019, 01:07:53 pm »

Tick 0: You All Meet In a

Energy. Energy and Potential. That is all that exists. Beyond the Energy is Nothing.

Some of this Energy and Potential has a form. That is you. Little Godlings. Use that Energy to unlock the Potential. Fill it how you please.

It is wild now. The Potential and Energy wants to make something just as badly as you do. You should take this opportunity to make a world. It could be much harder when things settle down.

Some figures form. Maybe they're created by the Energy and Potential, perhaps only revealed by it. There are eyes. Some alone, others paired on humanoids and beasts, others covering spheres. Some things have no eyes. Cloaks and robes and swords shine through the Energy just as well.

You know who you are. Don't hold back.

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creations (click to show/hide)

OOC link
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:38:11 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Spirits: Tick 0: You All Meet In a
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 01:37:10 pm »

Lily seems to be smiling.

2 Spirit & 3 Essence Spent. 1 Spirit Spent to add an effect.
1 Essence.

Purity Star: A brilliant white star to serve as the center-point of future planets. It's fuel is pure and everlasting, bringing light and heat to all around it.
It's light shall be the mortals gift from me, and resist change & destruction from the gods..

The Lily's Starfield: A Constellation which spreads across the dark skies above in Lily's Symbol, with many colors among them. Mortals can use Constellations to travel by, or simply admire.

My Constalation is a red, pink, and yellow heart made up of stars, with the Lily made of white stars over it. The ribbons around it made of green stars.

And from that smile blooms a star. And from her light is born thousands of lights for future mortals to admire and travel by.

"Hey, why don't you design your own?~" hehe.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:01:33 pm by TricMagic »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 01:39:53 pm »

First there was Nothing. Then with a great RIIIIP, the nothing was torn apart by the formless tip of the edge of Cut, and from that first cut flowed forth all that energy and potential of that which is.
- Cutting of Cut, First Cut

And Cut sliced away at the nothing with its eagerness and joy at having cut, and it saw other beings, who looked good to cut, but who could also make many things to be cut.

The edge that was Cut vibrated, forming intricate slicings that could in some manner convey its intent.

"We cut our way from the nothing, and part the Not hing to exist. As we exist, so too do es that which is around us wish to exist. We must cut away at the Potential, and carve it into a gre at monument to cutting."

"As a team of the best cut ting sculptors and cutting carpenters, we must turn all that is into an endless sphere of sharp edges and mirr ored surfaces, that shall cut at all it encounters, and will be moved by great inter nal steam or gans to cut away at itself too, growing and cutting in a sacred cycle of violence."

"I trust that those who like me have cut their way free from nonexistence, shall rea lize the inh erent superiority of my ins ightful cutting."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:28:20 pm by Demonic Spoon »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 02:28:29 pm »

"From the Nothing, came Everything. We, the Everything, Are because of the Nothing. And the Nothing Is because of the Everything. The Nothing can't Be without an Everything, just like the Everything can't Be without the Nothing. Two halves of the same thing, the source of our existence is Balance, and we must work together to create a perfect Everything to match the perfect Nothing."

"I do agree with Cut, in that the world must be of mirrored surfaces and cut halves. Although, I'm not sure how we would be able to mantain the sacred Balance in a world full of cutting edges."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 02:29:03 pm »

[Rin the Immortal]

Rin squeaks and makes a chunk of earth to hide inside. Rin is a creature of the depths, so the sudden sunlight startled her.
After a moment, she realizes someone made a light. Other gods. She peeks out. These gods may try to enter her cave. But what if she hid her cave inside another cave?
Rin spends 8 Essence and 4 Spirit to create Rin's Labyrinth.
Rin's Labyrinth is a planet with a bunch of tunnels inside. They twist and turn, yet have a natural appearance. Blending in with and even branching into many natural caves.
In addition to regular tunels, there's also a network of tiny ones. Some of which are just the right size for Rin the Immortal.
Though, it's perfectly possible to slap continents on top of the planet.

Edit: ((Made it 8+4 Essence, rather than 6+2 Essence.))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:45:51 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 02:56:31 pm »

Bassbull looks uncaringly to the empty void... or that could just be its eyes being on all sides.
Bassbull Creates the Dark star, A Star that only produces light in the ultraviolet spectrum. (5E)
Next they throw out [4E] to be divided among all world creation attempts.
Finally they Attempt to add its [10P] to be divided between all worlds despite how terrible of an idea it is.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:58:39 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 02:59:16 pm »

Within the emptiness Cut slashes into existence an seemingly endless mountain of mirrored edges, like swords, axes, sabres and knives and more abstract forms, and mirrored shields, like bucklers and kites and towers and targes and heaters, forming the start of a new planet. They're primarily metal, but all sorts of crafts of more exotic materials are mixed among them, like stone, wood, lightning and so on.

Great steam hearts beat and pulse deep within the protective and cutting crust of the planet, venting great pressured blasts onto the surface, and causing sabre tornadoes or shield shift earthquakes, and ensuring the cutting tectonic motion of the sword-shield crust over time. The steam hearts can reproduce via explosion if needed, such as steamhearts getting destroyed. Such explosions will often have catastrophic effects on the surface, like sword volcanoes or shieldquakes. It is thus recommended to not damage your steamhearts.

Spend 10 essence and 4 Spirit converted to essence on a new Swordshield world.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:13:48 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 03:09:17 pm »

From around Rin's Labyrinth, Lily brings forth Pure Earth, Water, Air. Massive amounts forming an Continental Island rising up from an ocean trench. An Atmosphere forming. And in the center of the island rises a tall mountain made of magnetic ores, forming a barrier against harmful radiation over the planet.

Cost: 10, 6 Essence, 4 Spirit. No Power.

"12, 22, 32. Just 18 left for this patchy world, huh?. " hym.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:13:55 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 03:14:43 pm »

Spend 10 Essence and 8 Spirit on Swordshield, to balance the world's aspects. Make sure the amount of mirrored shields are equal to the amount of mirrored edges, and that they both cover equal halves of it. And ensure that any important landmarks (like islands or mountains) have an equal reflection on the other side of the planet.

In short, make the world Balanced and ensure everything has an equal pair. Also, prevent anyone from offering to use Power in it's creation, if possible.

((Seeing that everyone is adding different things and making the world too unbalanced for my liking, I'll no longer support the creation of this world.))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:46:45 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 03:27:00 pm »

Cut creates a lizard made of swords, the first mortal life, and drops it somewhere auspicious, perhaps the middle of a field of mirrors.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 03:29:23 pm »

Moving in short bursts, the Eye injects ten Essence and also six Spirit into the Swordshield world, splattering it with layers of pure light and rivers of twisting colour, unbound from matter; in one place an ocean of the colour of eggplant, in another sky-high fountains of sparkling emerald. In the atmosphere, brilliant fireworks randomly erupt so that the appearance of the world is ever-changing.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:36:08 pm by Maximum Spin »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 04:04:47 pm »

[0]

[000]

[ugly]

The Eye projects the image of an alternate world of colours, lights, sharpness, symmetry, blackjack, hookers, and a complete lack of matter, as if gauging interest.
Cut glitters sharply in interest, but seems to want physical matter to cut.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 04:10:40 pm »

"Hmmm. I like this proposal more than the other one, whose Balance seems to have been tainted by the intervention of multiple forces. I will support it."

Use 10 Essence and 8 Spirit to support the creation of this new world made by Cut and the Eye, and use the power to balance it's aspects. That means, ensuring that the mirrored shields match the mirrored edges, and that both cover the same surface of the planet and are equal in amount. Also ensure that there's shadows and darkness to oppose the light and shine, and that there's grayscale to contrast with the colors. They will both be opposites, but also complement each other to make the world Whole and symmetrical. It will be Balanced.

Of course, also attempt to ensure that no other god tries to "help" by trying to use Power on it, using Power to nullify it if necessary.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:25:09 pm by randomgenericusername »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 04:16:52 pm »

[Rin the Immortal]

Rin lets out a hiss at Bassbull for putting their unexploded ordnance volatile power inside Rin's Labyrinth.
Rin uses 6 Power to push any foreign power out of Rin's Labyrinth's struture.
"No exploding Rin's home."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 06:01:46 pm »

Lily, sensing Rin's action, spends 4 Power to finish the protection against foreign Power.

"They come to build, then leave to build their own. Well, there are others, 22 has been spent here, so plenty of room. Did they have to do that though?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7