Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude  (Read 6389 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Spirits: Tick 4: Living on Prayers
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2019, 03:03:53 am »

Ocean
Create an Ocean with a silver Hue named Baskande in Swordshield world for 2e and Create an Ocean named Kalmis in Labyrinth World with a black Hue for 2 e. Create complex ecosystems of fish, molluscoids and corals on both planets for 2e.

Use 1e to create the beautiful Calm Swordcoast Coral Reef in the Baskande Ocean. This Reef of corals is enticingly beautiful and Holds vast varieties of Life especially Sharp and pointy corals.

Use 3e to create the Belganork at the Calm Swordcoast Reef. The Belganork are Buff twelve tentacled molluscoid humanoids that have shells protecting their bodies. They have a deep Love for the wilderness and will Defend IT fiercly.

Use 10 Power to Bless all races with unusual fertility
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 02:11:28 pm by Detoxicated »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2019, 03:57:51 am »

"my dear Night Terror Imps and Purger Imps i'll be giving you another brother please do show them the ropes and build a very nice relationship with them, also do send me a pray or two about problems you have so i can fix them" Using 6 essence and one spirit i create the Blade Wheel Devil and place them on the world where my other creations are
Spoiler: BWD (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:50:24 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2019, 10:37:56 pm »

Tick 5: How Rude

Two New Gods appear! Neither seem to bother to introduce themselves. One immediately gets to work, while the second has yet to act.

Lancecutter Bowmaker: "You put us together because you want us together? How enlightening!"

Titan Weasel Leader: "Oh, there is is, thanks!"

TWL then proceeds to take the severed finger out of his chest and place it back into position with some dried blood, fixing the chest wound with the same. After some whispering from a child shaped shadow, TWL points out its injured hand.

"Uh, wait! Clotting Crystal Cage!"
The injury proceeds to re-open, spraying high-volume high-velocity blood towards Cut like a firehose. Where it connects it hardens into a clear crystal, a transparent attempt to trap the god. Leaping into action, Lily brings out a light and uses it to assault Cut!

Cutchin "Child": "Thanks! I'm going to go teach all my friends this trick!"

Cut continues forcing massive cultural changes among the Lancecutters, apparently effectively. Their new leadership (duelocrocy?) is used by many females to work out all their pent-up aggression leading to many fatalities in their incredibly bloody bouts. Most of those who refuse to accept their authority are males, who dislike being ruled by the aggressive and bigger-than-them females. As per Cut's mandate, they have limbs removed. This effectively leads to dictatorship in most current tribes, with the "alpha" female enslaving the surviving lessors. The Alpha tends to move into the nest, now that none may appose this without facing retribution, leaving the other females to the outskirts. In order to solidify their rule, most Alphas take a page from Cut's book and mutilate the surviving loosers and devour their strong-looking young. Other races and civilizations have taken advantage of most the fighters being intentionally weakened to launch invasions of Lancecutter land, decisively eliminating several nests driving away the males and young. The wiser, lazier, or perhaps even more kindhearted Alphas who refused the mutilation practices also use the weakness of their peers to their advantage, launching their own assaults. Most Lancecutter-Lancecutter warfare focuses around killing the opposing Alpha, allowing the remaining Alpha to rule by default. Using this strategy several tribes now expand multiple nests, typically with only one or two un-mutilated. Those who shun tribal living continue on as they always had. (Cut -10P)

Rin blesses the Lilrins with a new ability, Arc Breath, utilizing the metals that had previously been granted to the moon. They proceed to make small tunnels and nests with this ability, most just Lilrin size. Most other races on the moon see them less and less, as they have difficult accessing the small nests in any practical way, and assume that many had died off in the cave ins. Their overall survival rate increases by a fair rate. Some have begun using their ability in self-defense, blasting at predictors when they can't scurry back into their holes to great effect. Few have decided to use this to their advantage when hunting, as their standard prey usually has little left after getting hit by a blast. (Rin -2E 3S 10P)

Rin Prayers:
Lilrin Nestmother: [Babies good. Babies become big. Babies become strong.]
Lilrin Arcbreather: [Hairy creatures make shiny things. Shiny things taste good. That taste good too?]
Lancecutter Duelist: "Idon'twanttodieIdon'twanttodieIdon'twanttodie"

Lancecutter Fortressmaker: "Oh, not for myself! For the fighters. I'll try that out, thanks!"
Night terror Imp Facinista: "Be my guest! Try this one!" The Imp offers a tribal outfit made of the sky.
Wheel Angel Fighter: "I'll have to trust your judgment for now. Just keep an eye on him!"

Tanact creates more Lancecutters, who proceed to join the tribes they where created near (or alternatively forming their own).

Tanact prayers:
Lancecutter Slave: "Oh great Tanactithiel Osispatheo, why must our society be so Unbalanced? You made us male and female for a balanced society, yet Cut has given all the power to the females!"
Lancecutter Blood Alchemist: "Bless my hands for this upcoming duel in the name of Opposition. I offer this sacrifice, who I have bested in the last match, so that I may slay my next opponent. A life for a life."
Hue-ghast Landpainter: "My friend says true balance is symmetry, but I say it is contrast. Who is right?"

Wheel Angel Alchemist: "Thank you! This works even better than what I planned!" The alchemist proceeds to place the shard on nearby plantlife, waiting for it to cover the target before spreading it to other plants, creating a type of farm for the crystal.

Lancecutter Female Hunter: "Dying to get rid of a fort would be even more annoying! Can I make someone I don't like do it instead?"

TBM additional:
Orbital Mech: "Can you please keep me away from that cutty sun?"

Lilrin adolescent: *Is seduced after large buffet. Proceeds to nap. Later has children*

Lancerutter Female Weaponsmith: "If you say it, it must be true! I'll take this message to heart!". She proceeds to lead a movement among the Lancerutters to make mating as difficult and dangerous as possible, such as wearing jingly bones, picking dangerous paths, or even targeting awakened males.

Hue-ghasts Landpainter: It is a fairly lewd drawing of a Hue-ghast. The technique is skilled and stylized, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Landpainter seems to believe it is.

Ocean makes waves by creating the Backande in Swordsheild, Kalmis on the moon, and an ecosystem for both. Those on the moon are used to the existence of water, and look at Kalmis with interest only for its unique coloring. Those on Swordsheild react with more surprise, bravely attempting to explore this new "liquid shield" in a verity of ways (some more successful than others). Seafood and other oceanic trade goods become popular among the rich, with the caravans often stopping by the new planetary feature to stock up on the new commodity.

Among the ocean, the Belganork are created! Few in number and hidden deep in the newly formed ocean, they are unaware of the existence of other races. Using sharp and pointed coral, in addition to teeth of the more predatory fish, they form hunter-gatherer societies. Unwilling to taint the wilderness more than necessary, they typically find natural features to call home on the Calm Reef. This generally keeps communities small and spread out, some as small as single family units who go out looking for others when they come of age. This society doesn't have any real government as of yet, with at most parents and grandparents having authority over their children and grandchildren and other such age-based family authority. Worship tends to take the form of family prayer, during which meal scraps, fallen relatives, or other such offerings are "returned to the Gods" and given to the local fish. Few groups exist, and relationships between them are currently very peaceful. (Ocean, -7E, 10P)

Ocean attempts to bless all the races with high fertility! It seems like the effect is spread too thin to be mechanically noticeable, but more new life of all races results from this blessing nontheless.

Perhaps taking a break from imps, Bazalith creates the Blade Wheel Devils! Taking a page from cut, they are covered in sharp things that they enjoy using. With orders to integrate in with the other Imps and the temperate to match, integration goes rather smoothly. On a world entirely made of metal, they have very little reason to starve and often make snacks of the local swords and/or shields. Most of their culture is assimilated from their hosts, with the one notable change that the Devils are even more popular among the Lancecutters then the Purger Imps, due to their cuttier nature. (Bazalith -6E)

Another hole has been poked into the Nothing! It seems to have been haphazardly patched up, with significantly less leaking in than last time.

Spoiler: Divine Spirits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Spirits (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 04:43:29 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Spirits: Tick 5: How Rude
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2019, 01:55:16 am »

*Angry cutting noises*

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2019, 02:17:29 am »

[Rin the Immortal]

Between the Nestmother, Arcbreather, and the Duelist. The Duelist has her ear.
Survival, survival. Rin doesn't want to die. So the Duelist comes first.
"Hide, heal, return. Hide heal return. Hidehealreturn."
Rin uses 2 Essence and 1 Spirit to turn the Lancecutter Duelist into a Rancecutter. With some being used to ensure the next few generations of kin is more Rancecutter than Lancecutter.
Spoiler: Rancecutter (click to show/hide)
"Shed, grow, stronger. Shed grow stronger. Shedgrowstronger."

After that is done, Rin goes to the Lilrin Nestmother, and rests. She wants to relax from having herself so worried.
Maybe later she'll handle her Lilrins' prayers. And if anyone tries to attack the nest, they're in for a nasty surprise.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2019, 06:31:47 am »

"Greetings, newcomers. I am the Seraph's Cloak, god of angels and creator of most of the stars in the sky."

The Seraph's Cloak then draws a dozen threads each from their trim and body before placing them into the sky as stars.

Create the Three Droplets. (1E)
Spoiler: The Three Droplets (click to show/hide)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2019, 06:37:36 am »

"Greetings Angelic one. As I am the Ocean and the Wild I Hope you respect the Wild and the Ocean. If you comply I am Sure we will get along. Your Angels can be of aid. I admire their wild Beauty."

Create the Wild Ocean 1e
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Use my Power to Help all animals to evolve to Adapt to Ocean Life
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:46:41 pm by Detoxicated »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2019, 04:13:14 pm »

"Greetings. I am [       ]. God of the unknown and fear.

Create the Twisted Grin [1E]

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 11:53:21 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2019, 06:55:05 pm »

Ira appears to a random mortal and gives them telekinesis. (?p)

Create a lake (?E)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:13:38 am by Naturegirl1999 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2019, 02:40:41 pm »

Bazalith seeing that he is quite lazy this turn decides to use 10 power to put random non-demon/devil creatures into a deep slumber for a week then he speaks to his children
"my lovely children a lot of creatures are about to fall into a deep slumber, i would like it if you can gather the living dreams this will produce, you can keep any you find cause this is my gift to you all"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:53:19 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2019, 03:52:30 pm »

"A dream god? I already like you. Nothing is more frightening than the unreality and uncertainty of dreams."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2019, 05:37:46 pm »

"Ah, a fan of my work I see, may I know your name cause I feel we may get along"

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2019, 06:02:56 pm »

"I am [       ] The Unseen Thing. God of the Fear and the Unknown. But you can call me [   ] or Unsie if you want to, [       ] The Unseen Thing is kind of a mouthful."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2019, 05:16:48 am »

Ocean
Use 2e to create Bladecorral Reefs in every Ocean.
Bladecorral Reefs are Reefs with many different types of corals that Form to resemble cutting Things. Purple scimitars amongst axehead in yellow Stripes can be Seen AS Well AS reddish bastardswords.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2019, 09:33:15 am »

Lily continues to attack Cut with her Light of Destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7