Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possible Reaction Using Skull to make Gobblet/Container  (Read 552 times)

Gashcozokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Possible Reaction Using Skull to make Gobblet/Container
« on: April 27, 2019, 02:08:31 pm »

I have not researched first to see if this already exists, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

I was explaining to my friend the other day, about Outsider adventurers starting naked in the woods and only being able to carry two items.
and the idea was thrown out: "Can you put stuff in the skull of an animal you killed?"

So we thought about it more and if a bag/coffer/mug or something could be made retaining the "this is a bear skull <vessel>" description, then you could literally drink wine from the skull of your enemies!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Possible Reaction Using Skull to make Gobblet/Container
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 04:57:48 pm »

Unfortunately you can't specify skulls as a reagent in a reaction, because it will either except none or all bodyparts of dead animals, but you could use [REAGENT:A:1:TOTEM:NONE:NONE:NONE], since Totems are exclusively made of skulls. It's just one extra step. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::