Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods: Round 16: Battle against a Pumpkin  (Read 19274 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A ping, out in the distance. Many who may be worthy of the might Honor was willing to grant.

Indeed, Honor was a strange thing, especially once broken. Though it presented itself well enough, it was a twisted concept. Honor left the defeated to live with their weakness. Honor would have men fight over ancient mistakes. Honor held a man on the moral high ground when he was truly screaming at the angels from the Abyss.

Honor was a monster. But none could learn this, not yet.

Examine the school for people who hold themselves separate from others. People who think themselves better that those others. Honor's champion must have a pedestal for Honor to build up.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:10:54 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'll take Ghostwriter for the ability. I'll make my actual action when I have time though. Oh, or do I get both of them? Sorry it wasn't exactly made clear if that was the case.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:18:12 am by Failbird105 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I bind myself to Komori and then speak to him "quite a situation right, why not let them have it, all you would need to do is punch that bully in the jaw, standing up to him by using your fist is perfectly fine for a brute like him"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

If there’s a mental barrier, would it still be possible to talk to Shaa? Arbus would like to check on Shaa if possible.
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keh heh heh heh! It's even better when they think they have the situation under control, only to make a fool of themselves! And what's a first-year doing with all of these advanced books? Does she think she's better than the rest, that she's surrounded by dumbasses and is superior because of her intellect? Cause that doesn't make her better than a bully that abuses his strenght on the weak.

Oh, how I hate people like that! That they think they are above the rest, like puppeteers looking down the mindless puppets hanging from their strings! Stuck-up people like her deserve punishment!

The Fool Suggests with 2 Mana that Corey should take the books and run. Specifically, the ones about Hexes and Wooden Talismans. Oh, how much fun we'll have together!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

I already established that I’m going to try to pick up the books to return to her, and I’m not stopping now, so I’ll keep going about that. No abilities besides maintaining my manifest.
Also, going to try to talk to The Fool. There’s no way that I wouldn’t have noticed him by now.
“Why did you just knock down all of these books? Do you need them or something? It doesn’t seem very nice to knock over other people’s stuff.”
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Nix suggests to Zume to confess to lashing out. It is right for the boy to face some judgement, and perhaps it will help him in the long run.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I already established that I’m going to try to pick up the books to return to her, and I’m not stopping now, so I’ll keep going about that. No abilities besides maintaining my manifest.
Also, going to try to talk to The Fool. There’s no way that I wouldn’t have noticed him by now.
“Why did you just knock down all of these books? Do you need them or something? It doesn’t seem very nice to knock over other people’s stuff.”

"Keh heh heh heh! Not nice at all, am I right! Did I need them? No, I didn't! Then why did I do it? Because I wanted to! Keh heh heh!"

"...Actually, it's not just that. People like her, I hate- No, hate doesn't even begin to describe what I feel towards her and her kind. They think they are in control, that the rest are just puppets, that they can just pull the strings forever..."

"But the truth is, they are simple puppets themselves, just like the rest! And one day, I'll be the one pulling the strings! Keh heh heh heh!"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

(I'll take Ghostwriter for the ability. I'll make my actual action when I have time though. Oh, or do I get both of them? Sorry it wasn't exactly made clear if that was the case.)

You can choose one.  (The other might become available later.)

If there’s a mental barrier, would it still be possible to talk to Shaa? Arbus would like to check on Shaa if possible.

Yes, you can do this.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look at the books and the wand and attempt to memorize their look
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

"Keh heh heh heh! Not nice at all, am I right! Did I need them? No, I didn't! Then why did I do it? Because I wanted to! Keh heh heh!"

"...Actually, it's not just that. People like her, I hate- No, hate doesn't even begin to describe what I feel towards her and her kind. They think they are in control, that the rest are just puppets, that they can just pull the strings forever..."

"But the truth is, they are simple puppets themselves, just like the rest! And one day, I'll be the one pulling the strings! Keh heh heh heh!"
I ask if Shaa is alright, having just gotten trapped.
“Are you alright Shaa? Should I try to help?”

Also, I feel like I have to use Speech to warn Esme (and everyone else nearby) about The Fool. My whole strategy seems to be talking, so it wouldn’t make sense to not talk now. I’m also still picking up the books.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Is it accurate to assume I can't use Ghostwriting yet, since it require 5 green mana?)

As Eightfold read the topic of magic she felt, intrigued. It was a subject she wanted more knowledge on. Perhaps she could use it for something? You, did things with knowledge usually, right? The Dragon Lord thing sounds scary, but also like something worth knowing about. Then again, all knowledge was worth having, even the fake stuff!

Thinking with a desire to learn more, she made a subtle Suggestion to the reading man, to bring another book on the subject of magic. Perhaps it could be useful to him?

(just one green mana on the suggestion)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:40:04 pm by Failbird105 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods: Round 10
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2019, 09:12:26 pm »

(made an edit to my action, because deep down I want a female who thinks themselves smarter and wiser than the rest of the school - not just "I am hero fear me" bully)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2019, 11:37:16 am »

Examine Proffessor Sun. Do it respectfully, he can probably tell I'm doing it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2019, 11:45:14 am »

By the way, here’s what the headmaster said about Sun back in Round 4: “If you are caught fighting in the halls, you will get detention.  If Professor Sun catches you fighting in the halls and decides to join in, you will get detention after you get out of the infirmary."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13