Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods: Round 16: Battle against a Pumpkin  (Read 19272 times)

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

I shout out using both Speech and free action spirit communication and ask everyone to stop for a second so we can try to end this peacefully, then encourage Esme to use Commune again. In addition, I want to Suggest at maximum power to the pumpkin that we can help it to enhance the Commune’s effectiveness. It responded for a second, so maybe it’ll stop if we give it more.
Maintaining Soul Bond.

Using Plant Growth seems like it might fix the problem or go very, very badly. To see if I should, I’d also like to Examine the pumpkin for as much blue mana as I can spend on it if I still have time left in my actions.

Edit: Thinking about it, back in Round 6, it was established that Arbus mostly talked in the past, and apparently, making them live up to that is my new goal. Don’t actually think this one will work, but...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 08:50:06 pm by Kamani »
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

an ominous figure, with an unknown master. perhaps not the best find. while the as-of yet unnamed and unknown spirit was clinging on to existence by a thread, it knew it couldn’t afford to lose the one thing keeping it from being more than a ball of mana.
It drew the kitten’s curiosity away, searching desperately for somewhere to conceal them for the moment, after which he could only hope someone with a less malicious seeming intent could be found before it’s small pool of energy was completely exausted.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

I'll take Manifest. Suggest(3) to Zume help fight the monster, on the basis that doing so will make him stronger and allow him to better keep up with his enemies.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

i think its time to stop being blind and look at what is inside the Library and where it is, really.

I Suggest(2) to Damir that Brook is right and they should retreat deeper into the Library and wait this out. If Damir does so, i will follow him.
Also, i Examine(3) the Library, trying to figure out both its general layout as well as anything of interest, in addition trying to sense any magical energies.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honor grinned. He could feel himself almost getting a spiritual form beyond that of the blade - his plan was working!
"For Honor
and Glory
"
He hissed to himself. He wondered for a moment who Glory was. He could feel that capital letter roll out of his ghostly mouth-thing. No matter! This was a time of combat! A time to... Experiment.
Funnel the Red into the edge of The Broken Blade - Like a Push but sharper, more focused. And KEEP HACKING AT THIS ABOMINATION OF VEGITATION.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 02:36:11 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods: Round 16: Battle against a Pumpkin
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2019, 07:57:26 pm »

Now, it was just a matter of time for the whole monster deal to end. In the meantime, the Fool decides to focus her powers on information gathering, Examining (3) the Green Wing, the other students evacuating the school (3) and Corey's memories (3).

The man from before seemed vaguely familiar and apparently recognized him from somewhere, although the Fool was sure he had never met him before. He made a mental note to try to find out more about him later.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2019, 08:44:00 pm »

(I’ve been busy, sorry about that. I’ll try to put out an action soon, but I’m kinda in New Mexico and signal and WiFi here are terribad.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2019, 05:47:43 am »

Examine(4) the Dagger
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2019, 02:27:07 pm »

bump

GM, this is not a rush, this is to make sure the game doesn’t get pushed past dead gsmes

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2019, 11:17:53 pm »

Bump

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2019, 08:04:59 pm »

I once again use my ability danger sense to help Komori dodge anything that may cause him harm, then i use Push(3) to try and hinder or harm the monster

(i hope this isn't dead)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]