Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Generator spam thread  (Read 11645 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Generator spam thread
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:11:41 am »

Put results from generators here (such as talk to transformer)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generator spam thread
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 09:13:19 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:26:09 am »

People, somewhere or another there's a thread for generator spam. Please, for the love of fornication, take this crap there instead of shitting all over the WTF thread with it. In fact, it will be hilarious to say you're a "terrible person" for shitting all over this thread, as you will never win, as it is only going to turn people against the thread and will be the most frustrating ever. Thanks.

As far as the fact that this thread is now being censored, the "good guys" (because of you, as always) want you to get over yourselves and delete the thread from /r/generator . While some may be offended by this, I cannot believe that there are people who believe the worst about each other and still get into this debate. I don't think that one has to be racist or sexually violent to be a troll. If you aren't, don't read on. If you are and you agree that /r/trolls does
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 09:58:30 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 10:21:46 am »

Spoiler: What. (click to show/hide)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 10:28:11 am »

This thing is great for incomprehensible fanfiction
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:09 am »

A fun technique I've found is to convince the generator to talk about two different topics at the same time. It generally collapses into a discussion of just one topic, but it can be pretty fun while it lasts.

Source: Talk to Transformer
One wheel short of a wagon

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 04:09:08 pm »

Decearing egg on top that was about 8.5 inches (20 cm) in diameter and had a white stripes in it. The egg had a solid yellow egg shell and a black egg shell inside.

In 2003, a couple in Illinois noticed a white egg on a small white piece of newspaper with a white shell in a white paper bag on the bottom of the bag, which they had dropped off at the dumpster the previous morning and had not noticed before. The egg was in such poor condition the woman tried to give it away to another animal shelter because of the state regulations on egg disposal. The shelter sent animal control to retrieve the egg and get it disposed of. The egg was found in a dumpster of a different location next to the dumpster. The egg washed up the next morning, but was still in bad condition.

According to the Humane Society of Southern Illinois, an egg a few inches larger than a hen egg will
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 04:35:18 pm »

It then gave me some weird Warcraft fanfiction, and thinks I'm an Indian professor of economics and politics.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 05:14:48 pm »

I'm plain-texting this instead of spoiling because this is absolutely legendary:

Gilligan's Island was created during the Great Depression by the US Government to make a way to help with the supply of grain and cotton for the American military in the Third World. One of the main areas of concern in that day was in Nicaragua, which was at the time fighting an all-out war with the Contras as well as the Sandinistas.

The government of Nicaragua, which had a massive population of 60 million, decided in 1950 that the population of the United States was going to explode in the next 50 years. So to stop this and to increase the flow of food from the United States back into the Nicaraguan economy the administration decided to create a new country called "Nicaragua" as a new, new kind of land to create in the Caribbean Basin.

So the President's administration chose to create a new territory for this reason, because it wanted this country to be a very safe place for the United States army to
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:29:43 pm by Reelya »

Autohummer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 09:14:27 pm »

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:55:48 pm by Autohummer »

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 09:55:43 pm »

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »

Spoiler: TURBO SHITTER (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yet more raws. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: These read like raws. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:55:53 pm by methylatedspirit »

Autohummer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 10:49:06 pm »

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:35:54 am by Autohummer »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 01:02:33 am »

Spoiler: Repercussions of Evil (click to show/hide)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8