Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187227 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 2: I'm an Anime Waifu, So What?
« Reply #1875 on: December 06, 2019, 12:32:09 pm »

"Say... How come you're collecting toenail clippings in the first place? It's a rather peculiar interest to merely be a hobby in my eyes."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: December 07, 2019, 05:35:21 pm »

Gnome Jenkins eyes returned to a mostly forward facing arrangement, and his expression reset to neutrality. "Gnothing special. But if it's all the same to you, I would rather gnot get into details." Red flag.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: December 08, 2019, 06:39:13 am »

"Used to say something similar to that whenever I got asked what I do on the internet in my old life... Guess I'll keep it to a regular "Thank you for your insight, friend" instead then. Better safe than sorry, nothing personal, Jenkins."

Even though Jenkins wouldn't understand the first sentence much, he can feel that there is a similar energy to his own words.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: December 08, 2019, 07:42:59 pm »

Asuna kind of rubbed her chin as she looked around the Wiggler Village.
:"Huh. I honestly thought that wherever Jarvis is from was the only, uh, Wiggler place. Guess not, though."

She looked around -- Jarvis was talking with Milly, Yliss and the evidently-toenail-collecting gnome were talking to each other (and she would stay away from that)... she supposed that to talk about either monster fighting or swords, she was going to have to find a wiggler-person with a sword. But that was fine! Really, to learn how to better fight monsters with swords, they were probably the best around, and she didn't want to repeat what she'd felt to be a humiliating ass-kicking at the hands of that Falkar.

So she searched for a sword-wielding Wiggler-person!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: December 10, 2019, 06:42:18 am »

Coincidentally, Asuna bumps into a waiting Josephine, who seems to be watching over a pair of fairly tall Wiggler-headed youths. She notes the presence of a rapier at her waist.
"Oh. Looking for MMMPH? Or do you just want to talk? I have a MMMPMH."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: December 12, 2019, 04:56:20 am »

After watching Keith's arm wrestling match in a totally non-creepy or fangirlish way, Keilee had gone to sit down in a quiet area. Once there, she pulled out her tablet and started amusing herself with it, however it is she does that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: December 13, 2019, 10:10:48 am »

A pair of Wiggler-headed hunters approach Jarvis, carrying a small pouch and something wrapped in paper.
"Sorry, MMMPH. We can't give you much. We're MMMPH short on supplies ourselves, as you can MMPH see. However, Josephine there told us you'd helped us out, so we feel we MMPH you something."
"We don't have weapons we can spare, let alone for a MMMPH group of adventurers, even if you're MMPH of us. However, we can give you this."

They pass over the pouch, which seems to be full of rhea, and the object. Upon unwrapping, the object is revealed to be a shield of leather and steel, painted with the colours of the Great Wiggler.

"It's a shield from your home, made from Mavenus leather. We brought it over when we MMPH up here. Figured you'd have better use of it, since it's all we can really spare. Used to be Thaddeus' before he decided to use a horn instead. Also, some money. It's not much, but MMMPH all we got."
"Hope it'll be of some use!"

Obtained x1 Wiggler Shield!
Obtained 450 rhea!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: December 13, 2019, 10:22:31 am »

Jarvis reached for both the pouch and the shield, giving a bow in response.
"Thank MPMH. Both for your hospitality and for being willing to give us MPMH even if our hunters are low on resources. I am truly grateful."
"This shield certainly will MPMH a lot, and will go through plenty of investigations for sure! I will make sure to honor its previous owner."
Having a piece of his home to carry around certainly meant a lot to him, and considering it was a shield, he was going to carry those pleasant memories with him in combat.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: December 13, 2019, 10:41:28 am »

"If you'd gotten here a few MMPH later, we'd at least have a few merchants in here to sell you some items. Though.....I suppose you already have one of your own."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 10:45:03 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: December 13, 2019, 11:01:18 am »

"Yes, MPMH be fine. I am sure what we have going MPMH be enough to get us through for now."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: December 14, 2019, 06:47:07 am »

:"I was looking for someone here who uses swords -- which is a bill you fit, I guess. Rapier, so it's not one hundred percent the same, but... are there any tips you could give about swordfighting monsters? I really wasn't happy about my performance against those Falkar, and I think that if anybody's gonna give me useful advice it's going to be people in this village so, you know. Opportunity I shouldn't let go to waste."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: December 14, 2019, 06:52:46 am »

Josephine looks thoughtfully for a moment. Or, well, at least, that's what it looks like to Asuna. It's hard to tell with that Wiggler covering her face.
"It really depends on the MMMPH, you know. Flying MMPHM like those, they're a hard target to hit for anyone. Even my husband has some trouble MMMPH with them sometimes, with that giant horn of his he keeps swinging around."
"If you want a MPHMMM piece of advice, you'll want to use your surroundings more; fight smart, not hard. Big MPHMM like that, they get bogged down outside of large spaces, so confine the MMPMH. It also makes it easier for you to use your natural MMMPH against them; you're smaller, faster and can hit more precisely than they can."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: December 14, 2019, 07:22:13 am »

:"Hmm... I suppose that would also allow swords to shine in particular, would it not? At least with greatswords aside, sword users would be able to make the best use of confined spaces, though I imagine thrusting swords would be the most superior there... I will try to keep that in mind, though. I've mostly been just relying on the skill given by my wish and walking right up into combat, to tell the truth... it's certainly worked a lot of the time, but I'm starting to get that it might not cut it forever."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: December 14, 2019, 07:44:20 am »

"One of those Revivians, huh? MMPHM. Well, skill's good, but experience is better. Long as you know what to do with what you got, you can't wrong, am I MMPHM?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: December 15, 2019, 08:16:40 pm »

"Good game, friend! As for the MMMPMH, of course, I heard that a few MMMPHM ago, so maybe it might be in a few weeks. I considered heading up, but....well, I don't want to leave my wife behind. She'd be disappointed, and Thaddeus Wigglerson will never make his wife cry."

"That's a good motto to live by dude. You keep your wife and your people safe, all right? It's the responsibility of scrappers like us to protect people who aren't so good at fighting."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 328