Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 188155 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom
« Reply #2055 on: January 02, 2020, 02:37:07 pm »

"And yet you're rather vague and open-ended with the favor... I bet the purpose is flexibility so you can get something for ourselves no matter what happens in our journey to deal with the Demon Lord."
"You do not desire regicide, nor do you want divinity. You wish to experience mortals at the peak of their liberty, for you find no pleasure in forcing people to see your way, you want it to happen naturally. That much I know."
"And that's exactly why the nature of your request is so suspicious. You're not playing out your entire hand, which is something I expect from business deals, but you're..."
"... you're making it too obvious that you're not playing out your entire hand."

Yliss proceeds to fill up her glass again with the same alcohol-enriched beverage before drinking all of it in a short moment.

"Goooooooood... Am out... Dun care fer anything now... You decide, Team Serena."

And with that, she slowly slides from her seat towards the ground in one fluid, almost graceful motion, eyes staying closed.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: January 02, 2020, 05:53:54 pm »

Asuna gave Yliss a lidded-eyed look for several long moments as she collapsed to the floor.
:"...ooookay."

She stared for another moment, then finally shrugged languidly.
:"Fuck it. Honestly, I'm fine with this, so long as that condition of not going against our moral codes is in fact included in the wording of the agreement we make. It's not like whatever he'd ask us would actually be that much worse than the situations we actually seem to get into, so frankly I don't really think it would even be that much of a break from what passes as the usual."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: January 02, 2020, 07:18:21 pm »

Lucifer seems pleased. He extends his hand to shake.
"I swear on my pride as a demon that I will keep my word. Although, I recognise that that may not be worth anything to you, hm?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: January 03, 2020, 02:25:35 am »

"We are on a timer MPMH, so might as well accept this. And I somewhat doubt he will try to pull something funny on us later, as EVENTUALLY we MPMH be able to properly fight Demon Generals. After all, HMPM told one of them is actually dedicated on getting this plan forward."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: January 03, 2020, 02:40:21 am »

"Ah, Mammon. He and his wife....so stubborn, so, SO stubborn. I can't blame Belphegor for hating them so much, she's.....quite the opposite, in some respects."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: January 05, 2020, 11:08:17 am »

"If this is what everyone else agrees on, then fine. But I still don't like it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: January 05, 2020, 03:29:59 pm »

"Not like we have much choice.... Besides, if we aren't hurting someone how bad could the favour be?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: January 05, 2020, 08:43:45 pm »

"I don't MPMH like this either, Keith. But it is the MPMH option."
"If the MPMH of the party are also willing to accept these terms, then I do believe we have a deal, MPHMPM."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: January 06, 2020, 05:44:13 pm »

For the first time in a long time Marcia's eye flicker up from her tablet.
"Good sir, I would be happy to accept so long as it is secured by our words and our words alone. You must understand, we adventurers are a prideful lot, and any less would be an insult to our pride."
"There of course would be deterrence still - you would be free to maintain the barrier til our services have been appropriately rendered, and we would be free to terminate our agreement should the favor prove too unsavory to our morals."
"But as you have so eloquently stated, that should not happen, thus these amended terms should be more than accomedating, no?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: January 07, 2020, 05:52:12 pm »

"Hm? By your words alone? That seems awfully like what you've just accused me of doing."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: January 07, 2020, 09:36:34 pm »

"Good sir, I am not my party."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: January 08, 2020, 05:05:40 pm »

"But you speak for them, don't you? Seems rather unreasonable that you expect me to trust you at your word when you've doubted mine at every possible step, demon though I may be."
Serena makes some grumbing noises, while Milly awkwardly hums.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: January 08, 2020, 06:38:28 pm »

"You haven't given us a reason to not doubt you yet; 'because I say I'm trustworthy' ain't one. All you've done is leer creepily at the chicks - with my face, I might add. Milly doesn't even wanna be in the same room with you. Got an explanation for that?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: January 08, 2020, 07:15:00 pm »

Lucifer is about to speak before Milly cuts him off.
"I-It's not that. I....um...he's just...h-he..."
"Milly, you don't have to speak up. I can-"
"I-if it will get us out of here faster, I want to. He....uh....the reason we know each other is...h-he really helped me out in the p-past, before I got into debt with Anna. I-it's not that I don't want to be in the same room as him, b-but....i-it's awkward talking about it, h-he asked me NOT to because he didn't want to ruin his reputation."
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 328