Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 186791 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom
« Reply #2085 on: January 15, 2020, 08:21:15 am »

"That Hugh Hefner wannabe pretty boy, my brother? Just for that, I'm going to dismantle this entire stadium using your face. In fact, you know what? I'll tell you what's going to be 'great', you grandstanding dork, and I mean that word in the biblical sense. The amount of suffering I put you through before you start begging for mercy, that's going to be great. The humiliation you're gonna suffer before I let it end, that's going to be great. And in the other sense of the word, it's gonna be great for you if any of you three are able to walk by this time next year."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:40:20 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: January 15, 2020, 11:45:11 am »

The Baron continues to look vaguely impressed. The crowd seems to be quieting down, eyes darting between Keith, Lucifer and the Baron.
"Colorful. I was never one for talking. I don't write my speeches, you know. I prefer doing to standing around and talking like those pansies in Methiant Palace."
"Well, boy. Are you going to come down here and show me what you're made of, or are you full o' hot air like the rest of these shitty wannabes?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: January 15, 2020, 12:20:01 pm »

"You never were one for talking because the only thing's your mouth is good for is eating dirt. I bet you use extra filling for your shoulder pads."

Yliss then blinks a few times before turning towards Asuna.

"Oh, right. Do me a favor, Ito?"

She pulls out a piece of paper - the one she fetched from the hunter's camp earlier - and passes it to her.

"I wanted to show it to you, but I forgot. I don't want to lose it, so can you keep it while I'm drunk so I don't lose it? Then I can still give it to you when I remember I wanted to show it to you all. 'kay thanks."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: January 15, 2020, 12:33:40 pm »

"I'm not so sure you want any of this, but you're about to get it. Vlad, hit my music."

Keith subtly flapped his coat back for extra dramatic flair as he started down the ramp. There was no reason not to give these people a proper show - that's what they were here for, and he wasn't going to let the marks leave disappointed.

"Making his way to the ring, standing six feet five inches, weighing two hundred and sixty pounds (probably, it's been a long time since my last weigh in and that was approximate anyway), hailing from New Braunfels, Texas, he is known as the American Wolfhound... Keith Piper!"

He pointed at the Baron.

"And this two gallon jar trying to contain ten pounds of bullshit is the man who's going to get his face personally rearranged by me!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: January 15, 2020, 01:40:36 pm »

Jarvis didn't bother to make a speech or trashtalk as this was going to be a fight either way, so instead he just moved closer to the ring and waited for the actual fight to begin.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: January 15, 2020, 03:12:03 pm »

Keilee likewise doesn't trash talk the competition as she approaches the stage, a bit further back than the rest. She did of course want to beat this guy up. But she didn't know if that was worth upsetting her stomach so soon after drinking.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: January 15, 2020, 03:17:32 pm »

The woman with the whip raises an eyebrow.
"My lord, do you want me to beat these amateurs for you?"

The knight next to the Baron snorts.
"You'd be too quick, Marin. I want to enjoy this."

"Wolfhound, huh? Sounds like one of my old classmates back in Lindblum Academy! An old sparring partner of mine, back when I used to wrestle! Coulda gone pro if I didn't go into adventuring!"
"Since you've said your piece, I'll say mine! I'm the man who's going to be the next KING of Bastapa! Baron fuckin' Airmlaidre! There is no demon, no vampire, no MAN that'll get in the way of me kicking those fucking bootlickers who call themselves kings out!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: January 15, 2020, 03:56:20 pm »

"No man, huh? What a shame, today some woman will beat you up before the next sunrise. That will either be one of us power girls or it will be your red-haired mistress there."

Yliss joins the walk into the arena.

"So better bring it, Blubberfucker Farmlard!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: January 15, 2020, 05:01:08 pm »

"Only thing you're gonna be king of is the king of broken bones! You could've gone professional? I AM the profession!"

Keith sped up, eager to plant a fist into this arrogant prick's face.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: January 15, 2020, 05:19:06 pm »

Before Yliss can move or the Baron can respond, something very....bad happens.

The reason that the audience was so disgruntled to begin with was because, to be frank, they came here for a fight. The Baron, being tougher than expected, wiped the floor with almost every single opponent in the arena, which, of course, for many people, was not worth the ticket. The crowd had gradually grown rowdier and rowdier, waiting for someone, anyone, to give them the fight they were there for.....until Keith arrived. While some people approved, others recognised Keith.

To be exact, one particular man who Keith- or rather, Vlad- had set fire to his tavern.
"YOU?! You BASTARD! I'll HAVE YOUR ASS!"
The man tries to throw a bottle at Keith. Which would probably hurt.

If he was any good at throwing.

Instead, he nails the man below him, who whirls around, also himself infuriated from having been conked in the head with a bottle.

Given the short fuses of a significant portion of the crowd, this man included, instead of a logical, calm discussion and apology, happening, the two men find themselves in a brawl, which smashes people into other people....

Long story short, the entire arena descends into heated anarchy, as countless people begin running for it to the nearest exits, while rowdy hooligans and thugs begin throwing punches and picking fights. The fight splits the entire group, as everyone is shoved apart through a tide of people rioting and smacking each other with foam fingers and boxes of sausages.

Well. This is fun. Now you have to fight in the middle of a bonafide riot.

Not that you haven't done worse.

For Asuna, she seems to spot a familiar face, to her left. But why are they familiar...?

".....Asahi, honey?"
"Yes, dear?"
"I think we should've stayed home today. Could've made eggs and bacon. Your favourite."
"Oh, pish posh. Besides, this is the most action we've gotten since.....Penultia."
"....you and I remember Penultia very differently."

Meanwhile....
Up near the other side of the arena, a Revivian finds himself outside of the crowd.

Here he is, trying to enjoy a bit of wrestling, and then here comes a riot and there are people running towards him and now there's more insanity going on.

And in the middle of this whole thing are a bunch of adventurer-looking fellows heading down into the arena to kick the Baron's ass.

Well, looks like it's time for greatness.

Or, at least, something to break up the boredom.
Momotarou is in!

~~~~Turn 1~~~~
Player Phase
~~Map Theme (Trouble Shooting Star)~~
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 29/100
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:52:31 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: January 15, 2020, 05:26:49 pm »

Keith just grinned as a riot broke out. These were his kind of people!

"♪ Come on feel the noise! ♫ Girls, rock your boys! ♪ We'll get wild, wild, wild! ♫ Gonna get wild tonight! ♪"

Of course, as he was singing a song too old for the Revivians to be familiar with and which no one else would be, he was already moving to beat the hell out of whoever was in his way.

Keith goes to N14 and delivers a running big boot to G!

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: January 15, 2020, 05:54:02 pm »

"Ah well. You're lucky, Baron Neverking, these guys will give us a handicap so it'll become fair for everyone."

N15, triggering PS, Steel Sword to Groupie D

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: January 15, 2020, 06:14:12 pm »

"Well, crap, I just wanted to watch some wrasslin', and what happens? A riot!

Waait a minute... those three guys look like some more orderly bunch. Would be wise to reach them and...

Apparently, riot-crazed members of the audience objected to the seemingly-sensible prospect of Momotarou just walking by like a normal person, and tried to interfere.

Ohh, is that FLIPPING SO?! If a fight you want, A DIRT NAP YOU GET!

Move to C6, punch the hooligan with a cestus.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #2099 on: January 15, 2020, 08:42:33 pm »

"Well shit. This is one hell of a riot. And the folks with me are..."

Vlad took one one look at Marcia and shoes, before looking absolutely giddy.

"OH FUCK YEAH, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 328