Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187329 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 5: Shipping is Unstoppable
« Reply #3825 on: November 29, 2020, 04:15:37 pm »

"Would you like to receive the honor of destruction by an even greater power?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: November 29, 2020, 04:34:48 pm »

"Hmm, maybe not yet."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: November 29, 2020, 05:05:52 pm »

After Freya's brave retreat, Keilee just stared at the spot where she had been for a few moment, gritting her teeth. Finally she stomped off with the staff and seals she found in hand, thrusting the staff into the chest of 42-1, and tossing a seal in Momo's general direction, before she walks back over to Keith, frowning as she pins the seal on her shirt under her armor. After a minute of her clenching her fists, she finally looks to Keith.
"Keith, you don't actually think I'd want you as a... a slave like that bitch said right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: November 29, 2020, 05:19:19 pm »

"Of course not. You've been a slave yourself your whole life, right? So you know what it's like. I don't think you're the type of person to wish that on anyone else."

Keith gave her a quick smile.

"Next time we see her, we'll just kick her ass again. And good work with that haymaker, too. You really punched the shit out of her! I'll teach you how to really punch so you can give her an even better one."

He was impressed. Even if it was mostly magically-powered, the sheepgirl had thrown a pretty mean straight. A few lessons and she could probably be as good as he was, and he was a regional champion in his high school days.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: November 29, 2020, 05:21:07 pm »

"Well....MPMH. This was a LOT of MPMH to deal with in a single day, guess we have a lot of pending things MPHM deal with."
"That being said, it might be MPHM to get better equipment. Keith, do you MPMH have that seal?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: November 29, 2020, 05:21:40 pm »

"This one? Sure, here ya go dude."

Keith tossed it underhand to Jarvis.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: November 29, 2020, 05:22:12 pm »

"Aaaand... got it! Thanks, Keilee! I think there's no real need to wait for it much longer. LET'S SLAP THAT ON.

Momotarou pins the Seal to his shirt and does the Kakyoin pose.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

CLASS CHANGE

Momotarou promotes to Harlequin!.
HP +2
STR +2
SKL +3
LUK +2
DEF +1
SPD +1
CON +3
AID +3

NEW ABILITIES: Switcheroo, Discombobulate
PERSONAL SKILL UNLOCK: CRISIS MANAGEMENT
PROFICIENCIES: Leather (B) Cestus (B) Knife (B), Whip (C), Fist (C), Hidden (C)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: November 29, 2020, 05:37:05 pm »

"Thank you, now I just MPMH to gear up."
Jarvis ran back into the wagon, and after the loud clanking noise stopped he made his way out with a completely different armor.
"NOW we MPMH in business."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: November 29, 2020, 06:02:23 pm »

Keilee is quiet for a few moments before smiling, giving Keith a nod.
"I don't think I'm quite cut out for fighting up close like that but... Now that you mention it Keith...."

Keilee closes her eyes and takes a breath before continuing.
"Maybe we could do something together, like, as a date?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: November 29, 2020, 06:07:59 pm »

"A date?"

Keith gave Keilee a long look.

"Must be that stuff Freya was putting into the air; even the butler fell under it."

He suspected that he was immune due to being a vampire, since it hadn't affected Vlad either. That had to be the only reason it didn't work on either of them, since even Jarvis had gotten it and he wore a mask.

"Tell you what. We'll give you five minutes to make sure there's none of that stuff in your system, and if you still want to go on a date, then sure."

He wasn't sure he was the best choice for a date - he was *at least* twice her age and there was that awkward owner/slave stuff between them - but if this was just a crush or whatever then she'd probably figure out if it was a bad idea by the end of the night.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: November 29, 2020, 06:12:57 pm »

Keilee looks like she wants to argue, but pauses before nodding with a smile slowly spreading across her face.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: November 30, 2020, 11:20:47 am »

As the party stands around, the woman in the red dress fighting nearby earlier approaches them, curling her whip back up into its holster on her hip.
  "....I recognise you from the news. You're Team F. Your exploits in Bastapa and Wybernia have not gone unnoticed."

She strides confidently up to you, looking over at Asmodeus and Belphegor, before looking back at the party.
  "I see you are acquainted with some of my esteemed guests. On behalf of the Belleview, I welcome. I'm Anya von Lugenhardt, the propietor of this establishment. I must commend you for your work here, you really did some work, even if the mess will take some time to fix. I must say, you're not the first adventuring group in the last few days to....pick a fight in this very room. I MUST put a stop to that."

Anya looks briefly irritated, before continuing.
  "As your stay here was....covered by that Queen of Hearts woman- whom, I assure you, never gave me any reason to believe she was a Goddess- it seems I will be taking that from her tab. Along with the payment for repairs. To....compensate for this inconvenience, since you are adventurers and a free spa treatment and free meals might not quite be so practical, I will offer you some weapons and cash with which to restock yourselves. Will that suffice?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: November 30, 2020, 12:56:44 pm »

"Weapons and cash certainly MPMH welcome things. Especially with how often MPMH had been fighting."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: December 01, 2020, 01:24:28 pm »

"... Free spa and free meals would actually sound really nice right now... but I guess I have to think long-term. Thank you for the offer, Miss von Lugenhardt."

Yliss also glanced towards what's slowly but surely brewing between Keith and Keilee.

"Aw, finally..."
"..."
"..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: December 01, 2020, 01:25:05 pm »

:"Sounds good to me, though I think I'll personally be set for a bit."

She still hadn't put down the sword she'd received, which combined with her words and other people using the Seals made her come to a decision.
:"Hell, you know what? If I'm a chosen of Critzalcoatl and everything, new sword, we're beating up divine beings... you know what? I think I deserve to use a Seal myself, now! Curious to see what this does for me... although I'm not going to have any new fancy armor like Jarvis, considering everything, haha."

Pulling out the Seal she was carrying, Asuna hung Lambent Light from the loop on her belt it'd been occupying, and then she pinned the Seal to her shirt, staring for multiple moments and then nodding when it actually DIDN'T transform into something SAO, maybe because it was just a pin and all.

Asuna uses a Master Seal!
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 328