Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187263 times)

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 5: Shipping is Unstoppable
« Reply #3885 on: January 03, 2021, 01:08:25 pm »

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO - he screams internally.

Momotarou turns red, again.

"Y-yeah, I'm asking you to go on a date and go sightseeing." - Momotarou tries to feign composure.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: January 03, 2021, 01:42:08 pm »

"..."
"... Wow..."

Yliss coughs before continuing.

"Look, Momo... Under pretty much every other circumstance, I'd say 'No', plain and simple"
"However, in the current situation? Yeah... I'd still say 'No', but I'll add a 'but' behind it."
"Y'see, I'm still not quite comfortable with... being me. You should know what I mean by that."
"I still need some time to figure myself out. But, and here's the part with the but, I am not per se against dating you."
"Crazy, right?"
"Then again, so are you for wanting to date me despite knowing who I really am."

She pats Momotarou's shoulder.

"Here's the deal. If I finally am at peace with myself, we'll date. And if you happen to date someone else and find happiness with her before that, no hard feelings, I'll cheer for you no matter what."
"You're a horny, horny, horny man, but you're a good man, and you've been a good friend to me. You deserve to be happy."

Yliss takes a step back, gently smiling at Momo for a while. That is, before her more impish side decides to return.

"Before you say anything else, that's not a friendzone, that's a 'Maybe later alligator'. If I feel comfortable with being all doki doki with a dude, you're high on my dating list if you still don't have the balls to ask out more feminine fellas."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: January 03, 2021, 03:42:45 pm »

"Hm. Well, you are rather... special."

Momotarou looks around a bit, to make sure no one is eavesdropping, and then continues, quietly.

"Anyway. I understand. And I will support you, if you finally decide to seek reversal. Yet..."

"I wonder how to approach Rio or Shoes without getting eviscerated, then. Shoes especially, is less feminine than you... no offense." - Momotarou chuckled.

"It seems I don't have the balls, indeed. Wonder how it would be to meet you back on Earth. Oh well."

"...Still, you don't really plan on locking yourself up and grinding raids, do you?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: January 03, 2021, 04:18:34 pm »

"Thank you, Momo."
"As for Rio and Shoes... I know this is pretty much an Isekai shitshow for us Revivians, but..."
"... always remember, if the party members become unavaible, let reality ensue and hook up with a nice woman instead, in the city where you'll want to live after all of this is done. Life's not filled with anime tropes, what we would consider 'NPCs' are still just as real and just as important as the 'main characters' here."
"So don't be afraid of trying and failing, there's no Bad End like in visual novels. Well, except for Shoes, maybe."

When Momo stated his worry about her binging on Clash of Legends, she scratches the back of her head.

"Not... really. I mean, we're in Ishim, would be a waste to do things I can do at home too."
"Plus missing out on a ten-pull earlier doesn't help putting me in the mood for CoL tonight."
"Drinking one of your peach-flavored Puke Surprise boba teas would be more fun than that right now."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: January 03, 2021, 05:01:36 pm »

"Ayy, that boba tea. That was definitely memorable!"

"Well, maybe it won't be a date, but we can still go out and do some fun stuff, right?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: January 03, 2021, 05:05:09 pm »

"Of course, of course, just tell me when you're ready to go."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: January 03, 2021, 05:11:37 pm »

"Anytime you are."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: January 15, 2021, 09:04:40 pm »

Soon, the proprietor of the Belleview walks away, having called her cleaners to the floor to mop up the mess. Thankfully, she elected not to charge you, and even offers to have porters take your bags up to the rooms, such as they exist, anyway.

Lucifer, Satan and Asmodeus bid you a hasty goodbye. Lucifer and Asmodeus walk off, talking between each other, while Satan stays back and explains the history between the two, and that they'll be remaining in Ishim City until they can figure out where to go next.

It is early afternoon in Ishim, the biggest city on the continent, and you are currently standing in the lobby.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: January 17, 2021, 12:12:44 pm »

"Well, what do you say we take a walk around the city and see what kind of trouble we can get into Keilee?"

He didn't mean literal trouble, but being who he was he did seem to attract it. Not that he was entirely blameless for that either, but he was at least going to try to be on good behavior right now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3894 on: January 19, 2021, 10:42:47 am »

"Hmm. I require new tools of destruction. This soft form, despite its advantages, requires more cutting and crushing implements." The girl's stomach growled loudly as she finished speaking. ". . . I desire more nourishment as well, so that my furious path of destruction may continue unending."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: January 20, 2021, 06:29:18 pm »

"Well, what do you say we take a walk around the city and see what kind of trouble we can get into Keilee?"

He didn't mean literal trouble, but being who he was he did seem to attract it. Not that he was entirely blameless for that either, but he was at least going to try to be on good behavior right now.

Keilee nods, smiling happily as she goes to follow Keith.
"Yes! I've heard that they have something called "Karaoke Bars" here as well, so maybe we could try that!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: January 20, 2021, 07:49:40 pm »

Yliss overhears Keith and Keilee talking with each other, murmuring to herself.

"... Now that she mentions it... it's been years since I went into one..."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: January 21, 2021, 10:11:28 am »

"Huuh. I've heard they are actually a thing here... I wonder what music selection do they have - we are not on Earth. Yliss, we going there?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: January 21, 2021, 08:21:53 pm »

"Sounds like an idea."
"Just thinking about if asking to join Keith and Keilee to Karaoke would be even more fun."
"We could get Keilee tipsy and then play the King Game, imagine the hilarity."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: January 22, 2021, 02:10:10 am »

"Yes! I've heard that they have something called "Karaoke Bars" here as well, so maybe we could try that!"

"Oh man. I have a terrible singing voice."

He doubted the jukeboxes here would have anything he knew, too, and he didn't think Keilee would take too kindly to him inviting Vlad along on the date to provide guitar accompaniment.

"Well, maybe that'll be fun too. It doesn't hurt to look I guess. Shall we?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 328