Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187354 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."
"If we had set off that blaze directly, then yes, I would concede that point. However..."
"You will find that such was not the case. The ember that sparked it all was likely produced as my companion here stamped out a scoundrel who had been set aflame by his own foolishness. As I am sure you are aware, a mere ember should not be able to set an entire building ablaze, provided of course it is fully compliant with fire safety regulations. I believe that holds especially true here in Initia."
"So yes, we provided the spark, but that is all we provided. It is not our fault that that meth lab was not compliant."
"And while we are on the topic of that shrine, I believe that the cardboard box you are holding is in fact an extension of it, and not the home of a vagabond as you so claimed."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 04:23:05 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"... The more I listen to you, the more I get the impression you're serious, American."
"It's the same thing all over again, the bald eagle doesn't get his cookie, so he wants to throw an atom bomb or two to solve the problem."
"Real talk, people. I want to be a certified adventurer just like you, but are you in such a hurry that you want to risk getting in jail?"
"Just kick back for a while, hone your arts and..."
"... I guess you're in desperate need of money if you're acting like this, so just sleep in a stable in the meanwhile?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What part of 'it is still committing a crime' you missed? Because I MPMH don't care how 'easy' you think it might be to break into someone's place."
"MPHPM. Seriously...can't we do things in a less criminal way? Like MPMHM TALKING to this person instead of plotting blackmail or threaten to beat the MPPMH out of them?"
"You know...things that won't involve MPHMPMH the law."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"We haven't nuked anybody since your dumb asses did Pearl Harbor... Jap. But if you're that eager for an atom bomb, I can write Hiroshima on my knuckles."

Keith was starting to get a little rankled with the way Yliss kept calling him American. She clearly meant it as an insult and he wasn't about to let her think she could keep getting away with it, tits or no.

"Anyway, if you were listening, you would've heard this situation's been going on for two weeks. Clearly it's not going to change unless someone steps in and changes it for them. So let's stop whinging and go change the world."

He turned to Jarvis.

"Whatever, dude. Let's find the fuckin' guy and decide what to do from there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We will -talk-, Keith. But if for some reason MPMHPM decides to draw a blade on us, or join the 'let us kidnap Asuna party', then by all means feel free to dogpile on him."
"This is a touchy subject too, so MPMH don't say something right to their face that might hint we are up to no good. We MPMH almost adventurers, so let us use our position to get an advantage here and hopefully change his mind."
Even if that goblin just arrived, he was already pondering having him to tag along for these diplomatic situations, as he somewhat doubted he was going to get some proper assistance from the rest-At least in that sort of situation in specific, based on the suggestions offered to handle the problem.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Keith's got a point, man. This HAS been going on for a while, and someone's gotta do something about it. On the other hand....we gotta try talking first. These guys are bureaucrats, not fighters; us just showing up with a bunch of weapons might be enough to get him to listen."
"Although if some guy tries kidnapping Asuna again, then I'm all for kicking some ass-"
"What are you guys talking about?"
Serena approaches the group forming near the front of the line.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"At least mention Nagasaki, too, Keith."
"But gotta say, being called Jap by you kinda stings... Getting the point, I'll drop it."
"Anyway, if you're just talking to them, I'm in. Beats having to put up with odd jobs while waiting for this to get solved by itself."

Yliss then looks to Serena.

"Well, Serena, people aren't getting paid for weeks at the center, so nobody can get their scores. So unless someone solves it in a fast and clean matter, nobody's going to be a sanctioned adventurer for the near future."
"Guess that's our first major hurdle in helping you get rid of the Demon King. Bureaucracy's a bitch, especially if unpaid. So... Any ideas what we could do to solve this, Serena?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fireman doesn't look too impressed.
"...regardless, you two stay out of trouble here. I don't know who you are; you don't look like adventurers and you're certainly not from around here, so I wouldn't get into too much more trouble."

Serena lifts an eyebrow.
"As a Goddess, I can't allow my faithful servants to be so inconvenienced. We should find the person responsible and make him fix this, then be on our way! Nobody, especially someone as beautiful as myself, should be made to wait this long."
"After all, if we fix this, people will thank me for it, and give ME the praise I deserve."
"Great. Well, I guess we're all going then, are we?"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:39:43 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

The horse with the pyromaniac stamps his front hooves (which still seem to have a bit of residue left over from his "helpful" stomping upon the man set on fire earlier,) tossing his head one and a half times, then fixes the fireman with a glare that some might describe as "murderous."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....what's that supposed to mean? Is your horse glaring at me?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He is not my horse."
"Shoes is his own man. Please see to it that you address him as such."
"And right now he has something to say."
For a person accused of being a firebug the girl seemed awfully chilly. The horse she turned to address however? He was downright murderous.
"Hmm... You wish to trample? You wish to move? Is that a nod or a serpent? Decapitation? Death throes?"
"You will crush him for his insolence?"
"You will take your leave now but he should pray he does not cross paths with you again?"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:08:10 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

The horse stomped again, and this time more deliberately moved his head with the glare turned on the woman instead. He scraped his right hoof on the ground in what looked like a deliberate V shape before neighing insistently at the maid.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fireman doesn't even look perturbed.
"......are you talking to a horse?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes."
"Oh, you want to impale him with your lance and hoist his dying form up high like a macabre banner as an example to those who would dare treat you with such insolence?"
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 328