Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187056 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"All right then."

Keith turned back to the goblin worker.

"Where's the boss most likely to be?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

The goblin grumbles, thinking briefly.
"Me mates always say them bean counters work up in the castle. Even if they don't, that's my best guess."

The fireman looks at the maid in sheer disbelief.
"....you're making that up."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I was kind of hoping he was the sort of dillweed that might be at like some sort of gambling place, like a horse track or something."

"Guess we'll just have to deal. Hang tight, dudes. We'll get you paid."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The goblin simply nods at Keith. These bouncer types, they get really gruff and manly about things.

"We're heading to the castle? Hmph. You mortals and your royalty."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"I could say 'You deities and your temples', same thing."
"But that's beside the point for now..."

Yliss looks to the goblin and then silently nods. Her nod, simple-looking to the uninitiated, was a true display of male camaraderie. The head was slightly tilted to the side just enough to convey the message of being rough, yet also the message to promise trying everything to solve the problem. The nod of two people silently swearing an oath to share hands like true warriors, like brothers-in-arms, once a step towards a brighter future has been achieved.

Of course, such messages coming from a woman looks more like she's trying to be cute in a crude way.

"Alright, gang, time to bring home the bacon!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

The horse neighed irritably, the discordant sound one that many an unfortunate soul had heard before being trampled, then repeated the gesture once more. The animal's hooves scraped against the floor forcefully enough to score it, and he finished up with another annoyed snort and shake of his head.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good sir, I am interpreting. Whether I am correct, he will tell."
"You will grind his family across the ground like a mill grinding wheat?"
"...Are you making a threat?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fireman simply pinches the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. He'd seen Revivians who'd annoyed him less.
".....right. Well, you two be on your way. I've got better things to be concerned with than a horse trying to grind me into flour."
He simply turns around and leaves the two be, muttering something under his breath, to proceed with his day.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Shoes shook his head at Marcia, and popped himself up in a manner that often threatened a kick - a warning few people actually got, as he was wont to express his wrath when and where he felt, at his own discretion. Then, the sequence of gestures was repeated, one last time, with another glare at the maid for emphasis.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Asuna offered up her opinion on the whole mess:
:"This group is actually INCREDIBLY shady but... eh... fuck it. I didn't get nearly kidnapped to just not become an adventurer because of some moron not paying what he should be."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm..."
"If it not a threat, then am I correct in assuming the stamping is indicative of urgency, the head movements indicative of a neck or head, and that shape is, an implement, not a direction?"
"Is it sharp? Or perhaps, is it a vessel? A feature?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the group- presumably with Keith at the front, Rosencrantz, Jarvis, Keilee and Vlad not far behind and Serena in the center (using everyone else as human shields, likely)- proceeds towards the castle, trudging up the wide brick roads of the Begninian capital, you feel as if there's something wrong about the air. The sky's a little darker, grey clouds are forming somewhere else towards the city center.

Then Serena pipes up. Instead of horrified, like you might expect, she looks pretty furious. As in, Asuna-level pissed off.
".....I can feel something's up. Demons. Not the nice kind; actual, stabby Demon Lord-serving scumbag demons."

Shoes and Marcia note that grey clouds are forming in a cone shape, pointing downwards to a location not far from the castle, about five blocks away from the fire station they're still in front of.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What sort of demons exactly?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What do you mean, what kind? They're working for the Demon Lord! Does it matter what kind they are?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Of course it does. How many of this group has actually dealt with them?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 328