Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 183619 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee looks a bit less nervous as the lightning strikes but doesn't leave behind giant demons of stone and fel fire. Or Fel fire in general. If it's just regular lightning maybe it'd be okay! It wasn't her first time getting electrocuted!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"Damn it!"
Biting that out with a viciously frustrated tone, Asuna ran after the goddess.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

With a deep sigh, Yliss follows the others.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...You got to be MPPMH me."
Jarvis just shook his head and gestured for the others to follow the goddess while still grumbling.
"Why MPMPH I even bother. She didn't pay attention to MPMH single word I just said. If all gods are MPMH dense I really don't think we are missing much."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

What this group needed was some morale.

"♪ I can see the new horizon ♫ Underneath the blazing sky ♪ I'll be where the eagle's flying ♫ Higher and higher ♪ Gonna be your man in motion ♫ All I need's a pair of wheels ♪ To take me where my future's lying ♫ Saint Elmo's Fire "

Unfortunately the morale would probably be raised more if A: Keith's singing was slightly better than 'annoying', B: practically no one in this team, let alone Generia, knew the song and C: the only two people who would know it were a pair of Revivians born around twenty years after it came out.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:31:59 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, could it be that you are thirsty?"
"Very well, let us quench your thirst then. First with water, then with blood."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

The group of strangers went off in the direction of thunder and lightning (very frightening), and Gnome Jenkins decided to follow. This could be his big ticket if that lady really did need more help.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Shoes nodded again, still looking angry as usual, then waited for the maid to lead him to his nourishment.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As Keith was singing, Yliss grumbles to herself. If one would pay attention and come closer to her, they might be able to pick off what she was murmuring about.

"And the wrestler's singing now... But obviously I'm getting chewed on for having a positive attitude..."

She then raises her voice in Keith's direction.

"I think we should first scout around and keep a low presence before you start attracting demons with your... entrance theme."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Nah, not mine. It's from the movie of the same name, Saint Elmo's Fire. It hit number one on the billboards for a few weeks and was on the radio like all the time."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As the group approaches the city center (and the castle), they're running towards it against the flow of traffic, as people flock away from the castle in droves. As you cross the blocks, you find that the only other people running towards the place are either adventurers or city guards, and you figure out why.

By the time you get to the castle, you find the place overrun. The gates are open, ajar, and the sounds of fighting can be heard within.

"There's definitely a Demon General here.....or at least, one of their closer allies. I can feel that damned hellspawn somewhere here. LET ME AT THEM! HOW DARE THEY MAKE MAGIC STORMS IN MY VIEW?!"

Meanwhile
Marcia and Shoes draw towards the castle in search of new blood to spill and new fires to set. As they do, they find a group of what look like adventurers near the entrance- judging by the giant Wiggler mask one of them is wearing and the shrieking green-haired girl in their midst, they're far too eccentric not to be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Did you say Demon General?"
A girl approaches the gathered ensemble. Her attire suggested that she was a servant of the castle, her horse suggested otherwise.
"That would certainly explain the storm here, though if one really did strike here right in the heart of Initia and so brazenly too I'd have thought they would have gone for a more important target first."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now the "divine leader" is yelling.

"One dude is singing, the other is shouting carelessly, hrrrnnng... You know what? Fuck this shit, let's just leeroy jenkins this castle, we can't escape with all that noise anyway, what could ever go wrong?!"

Then, a maid and her horse appeared.

"Oh... Greetings, servant of the castle."
"Do you know anything about what's going on in the castle right now? That information might be of use for us."

What's up with this horse though...?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nothing beyond the obvious I'm afraid."
"Though I will say, it perfectly conceivable that this is a trap or misdirection. There is no need for this adversary of ours to conjure that storm and communication lines remain active still."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Not to put too fine a point on it Yliss, but we're not the ones that are going to need to be escaping."

"Although, now that I think about it, a fight indoors means I'm proooobably about to up the ol' tab. Well, whatever, as long as it stays below a million."
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 328